Promote your stories! ....Here is mine!

alrighty!

If anyone could take the time to read mine I would absolutely appreciate it!

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since we’ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatal…

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

Also up for r4r!

Hi, dear!
Let me know if you’re interested in r4r. :hugs:
You can find me also on Ig: @miwrites.epi

Story title: R&R: 𝗕𝗟𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗠𝗔𝗠𝗕𝗔
Genre: Drama/Romance
Description: After his death, she took a risk and changed her whole life to be part of his lifestyle. She wants revenge, but unfortunately she’s chasing ghosts.

Summary

Nerissa never wanted this lifestyle. She had everything: perfect life, plans, boyfriend. But one day she lost everything. Loss could change anyone, so she risked her whole life just to find her fiancé killers, to avenge his death. And now 5 years later she’s fearless, she’s powerful but she still doesn’t have peace in soul.

What if she never find answers? What if her life was always a biggest lie? What she’ll do if someone close betray her?

Chapters: 1-7 for start!
CC: Limited
Choices: yes!
LI: Male - 1 or 2 (depends)
Style: LL
MC: Female

Here’s my story. :slight_smile:

My story
Title: Act of Vengeance
Author: Rosenspitze
Style: Limelight
Genre: Thriller/Drama
Chapter: 10 (ongoing)
Description: 1926: A hazardous situation and the shadowing of a girl have one thing in common: the death of your friends. Your plan - finding the murderers & taking vengeance. The hunt begins!
Instagram: rosenspitze.episode
Link:

Cover:

Thank you for the thread :heart_eyes:
Tell me if you want r4r
My story
Story title :- Darker than Black

Author :- flare

Instagram: @flare_888

Description:- Under some Circumstances you will have to act as Psychologist at the house of the riches people in the country , will you mange to keep your identity hidden ?

Genres :- Drama , Romance .

Current chapters :- 13(on going )

style :- LL

Choices matter

Points system

You can customize the main charecter and name it the way you want !

Cover :———-

Link :

1 Like

yes I would love to do a read for read!!

1 Like

Congrats with publishing your story! :heart: I’d like to promote mine :relaxed:
Name of my story: Blood For Love SEASON 1 + BONUS
Author’s name: Pollyotty
My IG: pollyotty.episode
Genre: Drama (+ romance, fantasy and mystery )
Number of episodes: 10
Description: You meet a very interesting guy… Why does he attract you so much? And why does he say that he is “different”? Maybe it’s love? … Or… ( Limelight )
Cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4661351044808704

1 Like

I’m trying to promote mine once again but I’m pretty bad at it :sweat_smile:

Title: Woodness (once “Squad: Woodness”)
Style: Limelight
Genre: Fantasy
Episodes: 4 published, working on the fifth
this story has multiple features! Female or male mc with full cc and you can choose your pronouns, lgbtq+ options (you can also choose not to have a LI). It also won best interactivity and gained a place in the Squad shelf!

I hope someone will give it a chance :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Hello :wave::two_hearts:
Anyone interested to read my story ? :blush:

I published my story, hope you like it!
Title : My Strange Magical Dream
Genre : Fantasy
Style : LL
Chapters : 3 and more coming
Description : Every night, you have this strange yet magical dream with this mysterious person that appears in it. Would you be able to find out who was the person and the meaning of your dream?

My Instagram : Anasfa.EpisodeStory
Storylink : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6550977526824960

1 Like

Thanks for this thread!
I hope you’ll give my story a try and enjoy it!<3

•Story’s Name: Violet Eyes
•Story’s main genre: Drama (It also has romance and action)

•Story’s Description: She is a devoted detective who haunts down every criminal. He is a ruthless Mafia boss who is captivated by her violet eyes.Lies,Passion, Murderies.Will they manage to be together?

•Story’s Cover:

•Story’s Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5571498214752256

Hey readers and creators!
I can officially say that my first story “Celebrity Life” is completed! Head on to read my story and tell me if you like it!
Here are some information about it.:
Titile: Celebrity Life
Author: Future_writer
Description: Tylor, a celebrity, will return to high school after her world tour taken place last year. Her best friend is ready to greet her back, and maybe not only her…

And here is the link!

Now head on reading!

Thank you :heart:

If you want more reads you are going to want to get a cover of some sort and a better description.

Thank you so much for this thread:)

Please check out my first ever story- ongoing series

Genre-Romance/thriller

Insight-Meeting your true love and then live happily ever after… There is trouble and jealousy coming your way; Can you handle it or will it kill you?

Title- Red With Envy

Link-http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6486806973054976

Instagram- Rosa.episodesxo

Hey! I just published my story with 8 chapters. Do give it a read and let me know what you think!

Evangeline aka Evan is your regular high school teenager until one day she finds out her dad, the king of Rosera is still alive. Will Evan take the throne and take the lead?

I don’t know how to make a cover

You can edit one together with your characters or get someone to do so for you or you can hire an artist. Check out art shops to get some ideas. I only say this since it will help you get more reads since readers are attracted to the cover and description first to see if they will like it or not.

You can find some art shops/artists in this thread.

2 Likes

TITLE: Covenville by Sierra F.

DESCRIPTION: After a pregnancy scandal, the Lexington sister’s move to “Covenville” to relive their teen years. But there’s a dark secret to uncover. A sexy werewolf heir, Cameron Carter.

CATEGORY: Drama

ETC: Vampire & Werewolf story with diverse and poc main characters.

TITLE: Covenville by Sierra F.

DESCRIPTION: After a pregnancy scandal, the Lexington sister’s move to “Covenville” to relive their teen years. But there’s a dark secret to uncover. A sexy werewolf heir, Cameron Carter.

CATEGORY: Drama

ETC: Vampire & Werewolf story with diverse and poc main characters.

Read for read? (I have no idea if I’ve already published this here)

Here is my story!

Name: The Fallen

My User Name: Ivy🥰

Instagram: @ivywrites_epi

Description: your stunning vamp BFF is turning eighteen and is about to find her soulmate. She’s perfect head to toe, and you? Well, you don’t even know what you are.

Cover:

Happy for read for read😋 always wanting to support others!!

Hello, i’d love to do r4r with you! <3

TITLE : DESCENDANTS: OLYMPIC CURSE
GENRE: Fantasy
CREATOR: Episode Xristy
STYLE: Limelight (MC customisation)
CHAPTERS: 11 ( more are in working progress :wink: )

I’d like to read and enjoy story, i’m pretty new at this, so if you find or have any suggestions feel free to write me!

I’ll do my best to read as many as i can <3
Thanks you guys! <3

2 Likes