Promote your stories here (LL Only) Here are mine

This is my first story

Story: My Fallen Angel
Style: Limelight
Genre: Drama
Episodes out : 1-3
Description : ** 2 years after an toxic relationship Delilah had decided its time to change .What happen when she meets the cold and ruthless Hunter? Will they be able to survive each? Or will everything fall apart.**

Ty for this :two_hearts:
Hereโ€™s my story <3
Title: Tempted By Him
Author: sstories.x
Genre: Romance (Mafia story)
Episodes: 4 (more coming) DO NOT GO ONTO EPISODE 4 (itโ€™s not done, you will end up just watching the intro and u will just waist a pass).
Style: Limelight, (Full CC)
Description: Cold, Ruthless and not to mention Dangerous. Ajax Santos is everything Leane should avoid but what happens when they meet eyes and engage in a night of Hot Steamy Passion? [LL, CC]
Cover:

due to some complications i donโ€™t have an instagram account yet.

1 Like

Hey, i would like to do some r4r with you. I think you are gonna like my story :blush::blush:.
Title : Life in Demby (revamped)
Author : Megz_episode
Description : Group of new students arrive in the university of Demby to start their new life. What will happen when the mysterious Author try to draw them into his sick, twisted GAME?
Cover :

Episodes 3
Style LL
Genre : Mystery
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5406229651980288

1 Like

Title The vampire prince
Author Jojo
Genre Romance /Fantasy
Instagram @joxilove.write
Episode 39 Completed
Description You decide to start a new life after a terrible break up. You have a steamy encounter with a mysterious stranger. Will you discover who he really is?
Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6709666349645824

Heyo , Iโ€™m Angel and Iโ€™m here to promote my first ever published story on episode.
Youโ€™ll like it :wink:

DESCRIPTION : Angel And Avi are happy together until she realizes Avi has cheated on her, leaves him without intimation, years later heโ€™s her boss and turns out the girl he cheated with is her now fiancรฉ,โ€ฆ time for some paybackโ€ฆ Or perhaps some stolen lies will be revealed?
GENRE : Drama/ Romance
STORY TITLE : Stolen Lies
AUTHOR : Amy
EPISODE FORMAT : Limelight!
[IMG_4588|579x500, 50%]

I can assure youโ€™ll love it.

Hey there,

My new story is โ€œTwice In A Lifetimeโ€ which is a sequel/spinoff of my first story โ€œUnexpected Perfectionโ€. Iโ€™d love for you to give it a shot!

CC : Yes
Description : For Everly and Lucas it was love at first sight. When she wakes up from a coma with no memory of him, will he succeed in making her fall in love with him once again?
Genre : Romance
Art Scenes : Yes
Choices : Choices Matter, Points System
Gems : Top Up Points and Support the Author, Unlock Bonus Scenes if Points Insufficient
Episodes Published : 8
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5620845432537088

Copy of Twice In A Lifetime-2

Hi! I just wrote my first story on Episode! Please give it a try if youโ€™re interested :heart:

Title: The Apartment
Genre: Romance/Drama/Comedy
Number of episodes: 4 (at the moment, 1 new chapter each week :grin:)

Ella has been having trouble finding a job and is just looking for a bit of freedom from having to live with her family. Wealthy, CEO Aiden is sick of having to live up to everyoneโ€™s (including his parents) expectations and just wants an escape from it all. After a money-hungry landlord gets in the mix, they end up stuck as roommates and even though they could easily walk away, no one is willing to back down. Follow along for an adventure of craziness, humour and in the end, LOVE (well, depending on your choices hehe)

Extras: Full CC, Limelight, choices determine your ending, games, Interactiveโ€™s scenes and overlays

Title: I Wanted You.

Amandaโ€™s life was perfect. That is until she met Xavier, a rebel with a dark secret. Who makes her question all she thought she knew about herself and her life. (LL/CC)

Episodes: 7 with more to come
Instagram: abby_epi_writes

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4945365970518016

Thanks for the thread!!

Hereโ€™s my story

Title: Forever Night

Genre: Romance/Fantasy

Chapters: 14 released and more coming

Description: When Cassie is kidnapped and brought to The Island against her will, she is forced into the world of vampires, hunters and witches. What happens when she crosses paths with Leon Cusack, the savior of vampires?

Title: FELL FOR YOU
Author: Alishka
Instagram:@aly_.epi
Description: Your life was perfect or at least it seemed to be until he stepped for in your life. In this war between heart and mind, will you let your guard downโ€ฆ???
Genre: Drama/Musical Romance
Cover by: @Devil_Herself

Do tell your views if you readโ€ฆ :blush:

1 Like

Thank you for the thread :cherry_blossom:
SWY:Golden Chef
IG: flare_888
Genre: Comedy

Story description:- Hugo is a passionate chef who wants to be the next golden chef and he finally manged to be a part of. it unfortunately, he paired with Zoey who doesnโ€™t know how to cook!

CC

Style:- LL

Li:- 1

Episodes: 3

-choices matter

-point system

-mini games

-Advanced directing
Cover :โ€”-

Link:-

2 Likes

Thank you for this thread. :writing_hand: :writing_hand:
:arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down:
Title: The Constant Journey
Author: Mystic.Ceb
Description: Esmee has been searching for someone she lost a long time ago. With motherhood and being the top arms dealer around, she has a lot going on. Will the lost ever become the found?
Number of episodes: 8 & more coming
Genre: Action
My Amazing! Phenomenal! cover by: TheMidJunes on forums
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5019330017034240

Here is my story:

Title: The End Of Love
Author: CPMG
Episodes: 3 (more coming)
Style: Limelight, (Full CC) (1)
Description: Nine years apart and reunited by FATE. What will they do when the glue finally breaks, and they have to stay strong for each other?
LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4706431164284928

Cover:

Hereโ€™s mine!

:star: Title: SWY: Closer Than Two Magnets

:star: Description: When an unexpected mistake makes you โ€˜get tiedโ€™ with your lifelong crush, whoโ€™s none other than your best friendโ€™s bae, what could go wrong?
#YoungAdult #Superhero

:star: Genre: Drama, Comedy, Fantasy, Romance

:star: Features included:

• Female MC, Male LI [Male MC, female LI and choosing MC gender and LI gender will be available after the contest is over]
  • Limited CC for MC (hairstyle & hair color cannot be changed only) , Full CC for LI
  • Music & Sounds are exigent in this story
  • Advanced Directing
  • Points System
  • Story Interactivity (Choices Matter, Choose Carefully! )

:star: Cover Reveal !!!:

:star: Story Link: Read โ€œCloser Than Two Magnetsโ€

:star: Authors: Adiba & Nova

My ig is: @adilistic.stories :blush:

Hereโ€™s my first story :heart: :smiley:
Title: Those Not So Sweet Boys
Genre : Romance, Drama
Instagram @epi.alexa_
Description : Jeon dropped his wallet while running into Aria at College. She wantโ€™s an apology from him. But heโ€™s part of a tight-knit group and none of them are ever in class. Until one day she findโ€™s out that she has to tutor all 6 guys.
Cover Those_Not_So_Sweet_Boys_posterThumb_XGCHwBFAsL
Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5837394657607680

๐“๐ข๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž: ๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘Š๐‘’ ๐บ๐‘œ

๐†๐ž๐ง๐ซ๐ž: ๐‘…๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘Ž ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘ก ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐ท๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘Ž ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐ถ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘‘๐‘ฆ

๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐—ผ๐ง: ๐ด โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘™ ๐‘ก๐‘ฆ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘› ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘”๐‘  ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘’๐‘ฅ๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘  ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘™๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘”๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘š ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘’. ๐‘€๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘Ž ๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘ฆ ๐‘œ๐‘› โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘—๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ฆ, โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘–๐‘› โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘๐‘ก. ๐‘†๐‘ก๐‘ข๐‘๐‘˜ ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘ , ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ฅ๐‘ก?

๐…๐ž๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ: ๐ถ๐ถ, ๐ด๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก ๐‘†๐‘๐‘’๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ , ๐ฟ๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’๐‘™๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก, ๐ด๐‘‘๐‘ฃ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐ท๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”, ๐‘†๐‘–๐‘š๐‘๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘ƒ๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘†๐‘ฆ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘š, ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐ถโ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ, ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘  ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘๐‘˜๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐ต๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘†๐‘๐‘’๐‘›๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐ท๐‘–๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘”๐‘’๐‘ 

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ: ๐‘…๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐พ๐‘›๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก (๐‘€๐ถ) & ๐ฟ๐‘ข๐‘๐‘–๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘Ž ๐‘Š๐‘–๐‘™๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘› (๐ฟ๐ผ)

๐‚๐—ผ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ: ๐‘€๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘ฆ ๐‘š๐‘’

๐ˆ๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ ๐ซ๐š๐—บ: @๐‘ก๐‘ ๐‘ข๐‘˜๐‘–๐‘›๐‘œ.๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘ 

๐‹๐ข๐ง๐ค:

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: SWY: Wherever We Go

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Sinead Oโ€™Neill
IG: sinead.fictionist

Story Description
Trying to protect the world from the most powerful interdimensional being there is, is hard enough, but what happens when you fall for his hot but heartless son?(cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound, mini-games, art scenes)

Eat Stake link

thanks for the thread !!

description: she played with his heart, so he broke hers. what happens when avery and beau cross paths years later? (cc, choices, points)
genre: drama
episodes: 1-3 free to read, skip-the-wait on 4
points: throughout the story you can either gain or lose beau pointsโ€ฆyour points will determine your ending and will influence different scenes
ig: ashwritesepisode
link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6716042290593792
cover:
thumbnail_6F4D9B44-EB72-4C5A-88D1-2AAB52862075(1)

Hi! Thank you so much for the thread! :blush:

Iโ€™ve just released a new horror story. Do check it out if any of you are in the mood for Halloween.

It comes with full cc, multiple endings and mini games. You are also able to choose to play as either female or male.

Thanks again, and have a good day! :heart:

WhatsApp Image 2021-10-20 at 1.34.08 AM

Name: The Highway
Genre/s: Horror
Author: I.AM.
IG: @ i.am.writesfiction
Episodes: 3(ongoing) -there will only be 4 episodes. So, itโ€™s a rather short story.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6106929224155136

Description:
A midnight call from the news editor sends you out on an assignment to what he predicts to be a gruesome scene. You then drove to what would be the scariest ride of your life.

Instagram: author_theo
Title: Intertwined
Author: Theo
Genre: Romance
Chapter: 8 (on-going)
FULL CC + NAME, ADVANCED DIRECTING, CHOICES MATTER, 2 POINT SYSTEMS, 1 LI
Description: The story revolves around two strangers, who had to return to their origins during unprecedented times. A twist of fate made them cross paths, despite the odds that seemed to be against it.
The plot, which is dear to my heart, is inspired from reality and it meticulously depicts the struggles and the perks of a long-distance relationship, while navigating a full-blown pandemic.

๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’Š๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’๐’๐’„๐’†-๐’Š๐’-๐’‚-๐’๐’Š๐’‡๐’†๐’•๐’Š๐’Ž๐’† ๐’†๐’™๐’‘๐’†๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’„๐’†.

Will they get accustomed to it? Will their connection be strong enough to overcome every obstacle? Will love support them along this peculiar journey?

Link: Episode Writer Portal

Thank you for your time! I hope youโ€™ll consider giving my story a chance!