PROMOTE YOUR STORIES HERE! R4R, review4review, and more!

Hey guys! (yus it is Days again temporarily retiring from reviewing, lol hello again!)

You: FrigidAbsoluteBasenji-small

Me: giphy%20(1)

Not only will I be self-promoting but I want you guys to promote your stories here too.

Tell us why we should read your story! What makes it stand out from the crowd? Don’t just copy and paste your info, tell us a bit about yourself or give some reasons to check your story out!

So I am hoping that this can be a great medium to promote stories for all of us!

This won’t be a read for read only area, consider this place like an awesome little book store - if you see something that tickles your pickle, floats your boat, etc. then you can check it out!

tumblr_mij234loVR1rnopdao2_400

I want this thread to be a place filled with love and support for one another, as a community we should stick together as well as be good to one another!

giphy%20(5)

Small authors deserve a place to show us what they are made of and this will be the place! If you wish to give others constructive (note: I said constructive not destructive) feedback, that is fine as we are all here to grow and improve as writers!!!

censorship-goodreads-criticism

Guys, if you guys want to give criticism - you are welcome to do so but do it in a way that is productive. If you are not a fan of a story, it’s cool but don’t say it in a way that is hurtful - perhaps, provide some suggestions of what you’d like to see in their story.

Andddddd what would this post be without me promoting myself AGAIIN…?

You: giphy

Here’s my promotion:

Title: Crossed Paths

Author name: Dreamer

Description: Mindy’s life’s filled with joy and laughter but is haunted by heartbreak. All that changes when she meets Derek. Will he be able to mend her broken heart? CHOICES MATTER!

Follow Mindy through a journey of ups and downs, surrounded by bonkers friends and family and self-discovery!

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5294643993772032

Episodes: FIVE (and counting)

Small Cover:

Large Cover:

About my story and me:

At first, I was extremely apprehensive about making a forums account and even making a story on the writer portal. So, first I made a few stories and stuck to Crossed Paths - what I am promoting is a revamp!

The old Crossed Paths was something I got a lot of constructive feedback on and I found that actually, my previous story was pretty cliche. There were two male love interests, a mean girl fighting for one of the love interest’s attention, one of the guys were a bad boy, etc. Essentially, all of the things I didn’t want in my story - were in my story -_- So what did I do?

I went back to square one - thinking on how can I change Mindy and I decided to only have one love interest WHO IS NOT A JERK! Also, I gave my characters more of a backstory as well as pacing things at a better rate as my previous story went far too quick and I noticed plot holes.

So now, Mindy has had history with a man who tore her heart out and Derek has his own baggage too - not only that but I took into account the feedback I got from my previous story as well which helped majorly.

Some Screenshots and Scenes from Crossed Paths:

Sneak peek of Episode Six

Mindy Reminiscing About the Past:

When Mindy is lowkey developing feels:

Episode FIve (if you make a certain choice):

Mindy taking Miara on a run:

You after reading this post:

This is a place where you can do read for reads, reviews for reviews, shares for shares, donuts for donuts (sorry I got carried away) but you get the idea.

This is a bookstore and a place to browse for hidden gems in the community. Don’t be shy, I don’t bite! I am a tad “eccentric” (that’s the nice way of saying weirdo btw).

I will be be posting (unimportant) updates about my story here, I’d like to think someone other than me gives damn but I am amused by my characters so I’ll just keep on posting here lol.

8 Likes

102 posts were merged into an existing topic: Promotion! Promote Your Stories Here Too!