Promote your stories here ๐Ÿฅฐ

Hey , I made this because itโ€™s hard for some new authors to get their stories seen , like myself so drop your stories with the title , cover , description & link๐Ÿ˜Œ.
Iโ€™ll read them !!

23 Likes

thank you for the forum, I hope will give my story a chance

Title : Reveal: Scorn Heir.
Includes multiple love interest of both genders. Full CC of MC, limited of Love interest. Mini-games, point system
Description: After a tragedy befalls the royal family, youโ€™re forced to take the throne. Faced with challenges to your legitimacy and ghosts from the past, will you crumble under the pressure?

since your the first one to comment on this , iโ€™ll definitely give your story a try :heart:

1 Like

Hi!!
Hereโ€™s mine:) Thank you for this!

Link: https://linktr.ee/kennedymolly97

1 Like

Hello @Kimora.episodes! Thank you for creating this thread!

Hereโ€™s my story and it would mean a lot if you could check it out even if it is only for one episodeโ€ฆ :see_no_evil::heartpulse:

1 Like

Thank you so much for this thread

1 Like

Hello! Thank you for the thread! :hugs:
If you wanna see or learn more about my story, you can check out my Instagram. :blush:
Here is my story.
:point_down:t2:

Title: ๐•ธ๐–ž ๐•น๐–Š๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–‡๐–”๐–— ๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–† ๐•ธ๐–”๐–‡๐–˜๐–™๐–Š๐–—.
Author: Sonder. :woman_technologist:t2:
Instagram: @sonder.episode
Genre: Drama, Romance
Style: Limelight
Story Description: ๐‘€๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐˜ฉ ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘‘๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘Œ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘’๐‘๐‘’. ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐˜ฉ ๐‘Ž ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜๐‘”๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐˜ฉ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘‘ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘. ๐‘Š๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘› ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘Ž๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘š ๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‚๐‘Š๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘”๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘’๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘ฆ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก. ๐ด๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘  ๐˜ฉ๐‘–๐‘š๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘™๐‘“ ๐‘–๐‘› ๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก. (๐ฟ๐ฟ) ๐ถ๐˜ฉ๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก. (๐ผ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐˜ฉ ๐‘š๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘  ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘.)

๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‡๐—ˆ๐— ๐–บ ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐—Ž๐–บ๐—… ๐—†๐—ˆ๐–ป๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ / ๐—†๐–บ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐–บ / ๐—€๐–บ๐—‡๐—€๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’. ๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—…๐—‚๐—„๐–พ ๐–บ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’ ๐–บ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐—Œ๐—๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐–บ๐–ผ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—…๐—… ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐–พ๐–บ๐–ผ๐— ๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—„๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‚๐—‹ ๐—‹๐–พ๐—…๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—‰.

๐—–๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜€๐˜†๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—บ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚โ€™๐—น๐—น ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ธ.

Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4728753642864640

Stay Safe :blob_hearts:

1 Like

heya ! thanks for this :))

Title: Mission Crimmunus

Author: Agathi (@talesbyagathi on Instagram)

Cover:

Description: After a casual Friday night goes wrong, a group of teens get stuck in a video game. The mission is simple: fight off the bad guy and get out. It canโ€™t be ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ easyโ€ฆ right?

Episodes: 3, more coming soon :3

Genre: Adventure

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5589657688670208

This story has Limited CC, and a few mini games.

If youโ€™d like to do R4R (with screenshots ofc) or shoutout for shoutout, please pm me on here or DM me on Instagram @talesbyagathi :))
also, no ghosting please :confused:

tyty and stay safe <33

2 Likes

Hey thanks for this thread. Iโ€™d appreciate it if youโ€™d check out my story :two_hearts:

Story Title: Something About You LL

Author: Soupy

Chapters: 4

Genre: Romance some drama

Description: The most popular and hottest boy in school finds out the social outcastโ€™s secret. Is she cooler than he thought? Will they believe in rumors or get to know each other? full CC

Insta: soupy.writes
2 Likes

Thank you so much for the thread! :innocent: :blob_hearts:
Here is my story!
WARNING : You may find my chapters short, but I always think of the chapters ending.
(between 7-10 mins depending of your reading speed) :upside_down_face:

Hopefully, someone will still like it :))

Title: The Moonchild Guardian

Genre: Fantasy :dragon: and a bit of romance :rose:

Author: white.dragon_episode

Chapters: up to chap. 4

Description: You vanish from the Mundane and end up in the world you actually have always belonged. A new life is up to you, but your destiny might has already been tracedโ€ฆ

Characters: M.C (customization and choose the name), 3 LI :two_hearts: with customization (one girl and two boys), I major enemy. *One of the LI will appear much later :))

Specifications: Point system, choices matters (some might matter more then others)

Here is the link

6 Likes

iโ€™m definitely gonna read all your stories , they all seem very interesting :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:!

2 Likes

aww, thank you!! I hope you enjoy :slight_smile:

Hi! You could give my story a try. :slight_smile:

Title: Unconditionally (FULL CC, CM)

Author: Pragya

Description: Sass-Queen, Almeira looks at love like itโ€™s a plague. Will her arch-nemesis, Asherโ€™s return change that? Does she have it in her to love someone unconditionally? (Rom-com, CC, LL, Choices Matter)

There is one Main LI, so more scenes w him by default. I also have a secondary LI basically for people who like reading stories w more than one LI. But he is only secondary in the sense that most scenes w him will totally be depended upon your choices :smile:

Genre: Romance/Rom-com

Style: LIMELIGHT

Cover:

Complete/Incomplete: 13 Chapters (Ongoing)

Instagram: @pragya.episode

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6526783015747584

2 Likes

Awww thank you for this thread! I would appreciate it if you would check out my Reveal entry, thank you! :yellow_heart:

Title: Reveal: Timeline
Author: MitsuKi
IG Username: @ js_mits
Genre: Drama, Mystery
Description:
Even at the brink of death, Cherise is determined to save her King. Little did she knew, the truth will shake her heart and everything she had believed in. (LL, Full CC)

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4745985153761280

1 Like

Hereโ€™s my new story if youโ€™re interested. No pressure or anything :joy::sneezing_face:.
Title: Say My Name
Author : Purple Radiance
Cover :

Cover Done by the amazing @/Marins here or @/findmylogic on IG.
Description: You lose everything and no one seems to care. Except for him. Together you decide to take back the world. No one is going to be wronged again- not on your watch.
My IG: @/purpleradiancewrites
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5883498247421952
Have a good one and thanks for this thread! Iโ€™m also hosting a giveaway celebrating the release of my story so if anyoneโ€™s interested feel free to check it out!
:purple_heart:

1 Like

Title: Remote Learning

Description: Online classes can be pretty uneventful during the pandemic of 2020, but lucky (or not) for Fiona, her classmates are a little weirdโ€ฆ Will online class be that bad?

Insta: gabi.episode

2 Likes

Hereโ€™s mine my story thanks for this thread

Title- Breaking Boundaries

Cover-

๏ฟผ

Description- Noelle, a cheerleader whoโ€™s passionate about football, wants to prove that football isnโ€™t just for the boys.
Will she be able to break the boundaries?

Link-http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4671208766111744

IG- @faithxprincessx

1 Like

Hey! Maybe you could give mine a shot?
Title: Reveal: Murphyโ€™s Law
Author (me) : MatchaTae
Genre: Drama
Episodes: 3 (Iโ€™ll release more eventually)
Small cover : (The large cover is literally a closeup of the small cover)
Description: Putting on a murder mystery play with your friends is all very fun, until you find out something that will tear your group apart.
Everyone is guilty of somethingโ€ฆ
โ€ฆbut what?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4656833775206400
Hope you enjoy it if you decide to read!

1 Like

Hey, Thank you so much for doing this :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart: :heart:

Title: Reveal: Sealed with a Kiss
Genre: Drama, Romance, Mystery
Episodes: 3 (more coming soon)
Description: Working as a criminal lawyer, Aria is more than happy with her normal life. Whatโ€˜ll happen when she gets thrown into a world full of glitz and glamour overnight?
Instagram: @tsukino.creates
Cover:

Link:

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Reveal: Sealed with a Kiss

3 Likes

Thanks for this threadโค
I have released my new story . Itโ€™s emotional , gut wrenching , and a perfect combination of suspense and romance. Hope you give it a try. I am up for a r4r too
Title **:Stay Forever
Story type : Limelight
Genre
: * *Romance
Instagram *: @Episode_jun

*Description *:When the daughter of FBI agent Ariyana falls in love with the future heir of the greatest mafia of New York city, all hell breaks loose. Will Noah and Ariyana be able to overcome the differences of their worlds or will they be caught in the cross fire? *Link **:http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5087044710891520

1 Like