Promote your Stories! (I will read them all!)

Title: College Days: Crystallized (LGBTQ+)
Style: Limelight
Chapters : 3 (More to come)
Customization : Yes!
Love Interests: 3
Genre: Romance
Description: Izzy Russo is your typical college freshman.; struggling to discover her place in a brand new environment. To add to the already amounting pressure of college, her mother imposes her strict Catholic and sexist values on her and urges her to fall in line with what she believes to be the “right way to live” for a young lady. Izzy yearns for the freedom that going away to college promises. It’s her chance to branch out and experience things she’s never had the privilege of before. At Exeter University she now has an outlet to express her love for football without her mother’s disapproving comments. She’ll have to learn to stand her ground when she faces the same sexist opposition from some of her male teammates. Outside of sports, Izzy finds herself overwhelmed by her feelings for those of the same sex, pushing her into a tizzy. She struggles with coming to terms with her bisexuality when she believes her religion tells her that it’s wrong. Her entire belief system is shaken to the core in her time at Exeter University. Navigate this extremely complicated, unexpected, and awe-inspiring time alongside Izzy in College Days: Crystallized.

Link to story here.

2 Likes

Hi there I would honestly appreciate it if you read my story. And i would love to hear your thoughts on it.

Title : Enlace or Realm

Style : Ink

Summary :
demons ,abusive parents ,new school
lies ,love ,drama awaits
oh and did I forget to mention that
you are bonded to the future demon king.

The link is below : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5891936567230464

Sure, I will :slight_smile:

Niceeee, I’m entering too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good luck!! :heart:

Thrill of the Hunt by Azaria Sin.

Plot: A serial killer is hunting down streetworkers! You’re a detective paired with a beautiful stranger: will you survive from being confronted by your inner demons? Or will you die?

CC of both LI and MC readily available. Psychological thriller/murder mystery. Diversity, comedy and mature themes.

This story is in Ink, but a Limelight version is in the works, which I’ll implement a female love interest as well :slight_smile:

Thanks for making this thread @M.TPineapple !! My Story is;

Title: The Legacy
Author: mala
Style: Ink
Features Special Artscenes, it’s my first story so there isn’t many complex choices at the moment, but i’m working on them!
Genre: Romance/Action
Description: Imagine taking over the Mafia, and losing the love of your life all in one day. Well this happened to Aurora, and now you are going to help her manage the Mafia, and her love life.
LINK: [http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5883561571844096]

if you want any updates my instagram is mala.episode (I also do some edits now and then :))
:heart::heart:

Cover is awesome… who made you this cover?

Hey there! This is my story, hope you give it a try.

Title : Who We Are.
Style : Limelight.
Genre : Comedy.
Description : Penny just arrived at her dream college. Will she be able to handle classes, friendship and most importantly, love? Fasten your seatbelt and get ready for the crazy ride.
Link : click here!

Cover :

portada

Thank you for this thread! :heart:

Title: Wounded Souls
Author: SarahLuv
Genre: Drama, Romance, Thriller
Style: INK
Episodes: 5 (more coming soon)
Instagram: epi.sarahluv
Description: Shanelle and Rowan both live similar lives. Full of abuse and sadness. They’ll help to mend one another. But, little do they know, that something much sinister is going on…
Story Link: http://www.episodeinteractive.com/s/6310776851726336

wounded%20souls%20r4r

Hi there here is my first story. It’s only 3 episodes. No choices or artwork.
Title: Old friends… possibility lovers!
Genre: Romance
Author: Lavendur12
Story is about two old friends that knew each other as kids and now Adults. IT’S been about 15-20 years since they saw each other.

Check out my story!
Title: College days: sweet and nice
Story summary: Emma and her friend arrive at college, But Emma meets someone who will turn her world upside down. Will she fall for him
Story type: romance

Story title - Midnight Memories
Author - Evija
Style - Limelight
Genre - Romance
Episodes - 19 (more coming soon)
Description - Ayla flies all the way from Ireland to somewhere in America, when she’s supposed to spend a summer in some kind of rehabilitation center for people with anorexia.
My instagram - episode.evija

CoverMaker-1530470093021

1 Like

Hello,

This is my first story and it would be really nice to have some feedback.

Title: SNOW
Author: Aïda B.
Genre: Fantasy
Description: “A cheer for the snow—the drifting snow!
Smoother and purer than beauty’s brow!” By Eliza Cook.

…I think a little mystery is always a good thing to arouse the curiosity.:face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Here’s my story if you want to give it a try. Thank you for this amazing post btw! Great initiative you kind bean :blush::blush:
Title: Undeniable Flame
Author: Xandra M
Genre: Romance (Drama)
Chapters: 37 out (more coming soon)
Style: Ink
Description: “Six years after his twin brother’s death, Chris faces again the fear of loss, this time of Daniel. Not to death, but to the most uncontrollable feeling existent: love.”
(Male MC, LBGTQ, CC of a secondary character)
Instagram: @xandra.m.stories
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5945063319011328

Sounds interesting…

1 Like

I appreciate your reading my new story! More chapters coming soon!

Story_Title_P7YO_posterThumb_IZlc5B2YAB

Title of story – Mr. Robinson
Name of author – Roberto Loco
Story genre – romance
Story style – INK
Story summary – Benjamin and David share a common interest in classic movies. But is their age difference too much to overcome?
Link to the app – http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5641751134863360
Twitter – @RobertoLocoIII

Why should I give this story a read?
This is an LGBTQ romance that focuses on older-than-high-school characters who are beyond the coming out stage and are dealing with adult romantic situations and challenges. It’s also a bit different in its story line and detail. This isn’t your typical “I like that boy, does he like me?” story!

I’ll check it out…

I just published a new story!

Title: Blades of Desire
Author: Giselle C.
Genre: Drama
Style: LL
Small cover:
Blades_of_Desire_posterThumb_9uJpUt9cjd
Large cover:
Description:
Your life was perfect: hot BF, rich, and gorgeous. Will Graham help you win back the life that you had lost, or will you get caught up in Romans’ heat? (Choices matter)

Here’s my story:
Title : The roses killer
Author: Rosenspitze
Genre: Mystery/ Thriller
Style: Limelight
Number of episodes: 19 (more episodes coming soon)
Description: Will you be able to successfully complete this case, or will the demons inside you stop you? (3 Endings)(+ Halloween special ch.15)
Instagram: rosenspitze.episode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6314642072535040

TRK_NEW%20COVER%20WITH%20TITLE