PROMOTE YOUR STORIES & I'll post/ recommend them!

Thank you so much for doing this!! :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Episodes: 15
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since we’ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatal…

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

Also up for r4r!

1 Like

Thank you so much for this opportunity. Please if y’all can make out time to check out my story, I would really appreciate it.

NEW RELEASE STORY

Title: THE LOST TWIN
Author: Cathystar
Genre: Romance

Story description: Sheila longed for a better, more luxurious life and like a fairytale, she got what she wanted but can she handle the responsibilities that comes with her dream life?

Full CC for LI, limited CC for MC :slight_smile:

GEM CHOICE: Gem choices are harmless and won’t affect the course of the story. It appears mostly in support the author!

Thank you all for reading in advance :blush:

Link

Hey, thank you so much for this! :sparkling_heart:
Title: TWS: BEYOND LIFE
Description: A glitch in the system causes two strangers to realize that the world isn’t what they thought it was. Together, they try to discover the truth, and what’s real.
Genre: Sci-Fi
Chapters: 5
Link: Episode Writer Portal
My insta: @ ela_episode

1 Like

Both stories are ongoing!

Daughter of the Blue Dragon
Description: Lena is the daughter of a Yakuza boss, who is being set up for an arranged marriage. She decides to run away when tragedy strikes within the Blue Dragon gang.
Genre: Drama
Episodes: 4

A Mystical Beginning(Revamping but still able to get reads)
Description: Three best friends are admitted to Godafraedi College for creatures of mythological beings. Two know of their heritage but one does not.
Genre: Fantasy
Episodes: 3

1-Story title :- Darker than Black

Author :- blue flare

Instagram: @flare_888

Description:-Under some Circumstances you will have to act as Psychologist at the house of the richest people in the country , will you mange to keep your identity hidden ?

Genres :- Drama , Romance .

Current chapters :- 26(on going )

Name your character.

style :- LL

Choices matter

Points system

CC

Cover:-

Link :

2-Story title :Golden Chef

Genre: Comedy

Story description:- Hugo is a passionate chef who wants to be the next golden chef and he finally manged to be a part of. it unfortunately, he paired with Zoey who doesn’t know how to cook!

CC

Style:- LL

Li:- 1

Episodes: 5

-choices matter

-point system

-mini games

-Advanced directing

IG: @flare_888

Cover

Link

Thank you so much for this opportunity. Please if y’all can make out time to check out my story, I would really appreciate it.

NEWLY RELEASED STORY

Title: THE LOST TWIN
Author: Cathystar

Story description: Sheila longed for a better, more luxurious life and like a fairytale, she got what she wanted but can she handle the responsibilities that comes with her dream life?

Full CC for LI, limited CC for MC :slight_smile:

GEM CHOICE: Gem choices are harmless and won’t affect the course of the story. It appears mostly in support the author!

Thank you all for reading in advance :blush:

Link

𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞: Forever Midnight

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫: TalesbyJ

𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧:
Freya finds herself tangled up with two ancient vampires.
How will she feel about living in a world of fantasy?
dark romance CC

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬: 1-15 (𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠)

𝐂𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫:

𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦: talesbyj

1 Like

This is nice of you. I’ll drop the link to my first story Seventh. Being that this was the first story, there really isn’t any customization but there is in the follow up one.

Thank you for this thread! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I just published my latest story today!!

Link: A Vegas Dare Affair

1 Like

hey! whats the genre and description of the story and i’ll add it to the list! <3

Hi, lottiemae.

Thank you for doing this.

My story:

Story Title: Dangerous Love: Mafia Story Series Limelight (1&2)

Author Name: Joana Silva

Description: Ariel and Aurora had a bad past because of “Juliano Watson”. The bad doctor made a disease when Ariel was pregnant by Aurora.
Will Ariel and Aurora control their “hysteria”?

Hope you enjoy this story!

Follow me on Instagram: @episodeartjo

I do R4R as well, I am not used to being available here in the forums, but you can contact me on Instagram.

Love you

hi guys please read my story finding peace by nella

Hello thanks for this thread.
I just reposted my story. So this is a new version, so feel free to take a look.

Title
Thanks to you

Genre
DRAMA

Story Description
Your brother dies and your family falls apart. Will Yasmina be able to overcome all this? What secrets will she discover? Who can she count on?
1LI Full CC Choices matter

Link
https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/4683164078768128

Thank you in advance for your time & support. Let me know what you think via fanmail or message on here.

:black_heart: Title : The Shadow Witch

:black_heart: Genre : Fantasy

:black_heart: Episodes : 5 & on-going!

:black_heart: Style : Limelight

:black_heart: Description : “Raven is thrown into a world of Witchcraft, Vampires, & Wolf-Shifters once she discovers she is adopted. Love, family, and adventure awaits her — but trouble awaits her, too.”

:black_heart: Character Customization & Choices

:black_heart: Story Link Episode Writer Portal

Thank you for doing this

Who’s ready?

:rotating_light:TITLE The Last Witness

:rotating_light:Genre: Mystery

:rotating_light:Description: After a devastating fight, You lose your best friend. Now a relentless killer seeks to frame you. Can you expose the true murderer in Time? The clock is ticking…

2LI,NO\CC,CM.

:rotating_light:2LI

:rotating_light:Limited CC

:rotating_light:Choices

:rotating_light:Tappable Mini games/ Minigmes

:rotating_light:No point system

:rotating_light:Advance directing

:rotating_light:Bonus content

:rotating_light:Romance/None Romance

:rotating_light:Three endings

Hey there! Thank you for doing this! These are my fantasy/romance stories. If you want you can give a check! I will really appreciate this! Vampire’s love story! :heart:

Title: Eyes on Fire
Author: Theo
Style: LL
Episodes: 40 (COMPLETE)
Description: Love and fear. A blessing and a curse. In a world out of the ordinary, you have no trust in people, in love. But what happens when the unusual becomes a cause of life for you?
Cover:

Title: Taste Like Drug (new story)
Author: Theo
Style: LL
Episodes: 26 (not complete yet)
Description: You are a young girl, leaving what haunts you behind, starting a new life. But what happens when you meet a hot guy with dark secrets? Dangerous tracks of love comes between you…
Cover:

For more follow me on ig: theo.stories

Thank you, in advance :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Here are my stories! Thank you for this thread lovely :chef: :blob_hearts:

My New Beginning

Title: My New Beginning
Author: Shivali
Genre: Adventure
Style: Limelight
Episodes: 20 - more coming out
Are you ready to arise from the shadows of your past & find love’s true potential? Will you find the strength to conquer your inner demons, or will it conflict with your soulmate?
Other Info Full CC of MC, family&friends, LI. Bonus Scenes, Art Scenes, Point System, Choices Matter,
*Rainbow Hidden Gem Badge,
Episode Writer Portal

Fabled: Chasing The Sun & Moon

Title: Fabled: Chasing The Sun & Moon
Author: Shivali
Genre: Fantasy (Mystery/Romance)
Style: Limelight
Episodes: 6- more coming out
Description: You have to save your mom’s life with the vampire royals! Can they figure out what happened to her? Do you need the Sun or the Moon to make it work, or to fall in love?
Other Info Full CC of MC, family, LI. Bonus Scenes, Art Scenes, Point System, Choices Matter,
Rainbow Hidden Gem Badge, Second Place of Best Romantic Partnership - Episode Awards 2023
Episode Writer Portal

STORY IS NOW PUBLISHED!

Available Episode: 1-4

Title: CLOSER TO HEAVEN
Genre: LGBTQ /Fantasy/Drama/Romance

Description:
In the world we live in, there are creatures we don’t know that we interact with every day. :heart:

What would happen if a Death Angel fell in love with a person who was destined to die and she herself was assigned to pick her up? :heart:

Will she move heaven and earth to have this love affair? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Let’s look at a unique love story that will prove that love knows no boundaries. :100:

LGBTQ STORY | ONE LI

LINK: Episode Writer Portal

:heart:

I just published 4 more episodes of my first story:

image_2022-12-16_012323614
Title: Double Double Toil & Trouble
Author: Emeraldrina (IG @emeraldrina.writes)
Genre: Fantasy
Format: LimeLight
Description: When troublesome twins Willow and Hazel Sage arrive at Spellworth Academy of Witchcraft, they stumble on a mystery that could destroy the school forever. Will they uncover the secret before it’s too late?
Features: Choices, Full CC, Male and Female LIs for both twins, LI points system, Mini-games
Episodes Published: 12 out of ~20

Hi! I just published a new story called “Long Story Short”

“In the midst of heartbreak and plotting revenge, a surprising love story blooms from a growing friendship. Who falls first, and who falls head over heels?” :orange_heart:

:maple_leaf:Full customization
:maple_leaf:Romance-Comedy
:maple_leaf:One love interest
:maple_leaf:Female/Male LI option
:maple_leaf:Three endings
:maple_leaf:Cover made by @itsirene.art

Here’s the male cover as well! (Default LI is female tho :smile:)

2 Likes