PROMOTE YOUR STORIES & I'll post/ recommend them!

TITLE: Thrill of the Hunt
STYLE: Limelight
GENRE: Mystery, with thriller and psychological horror elements. Some social commentary here an and there. 1 love interest.
DESCRIPTION: “With a sadistic killer hunting down strippers and women in the streets, jaded investigator Esme Sinclair is paired with a beautiful stranger. Forced to confront her fears, will more self-destruction follow?”
TOTAL CHAPTERS: 3 and ongoing.
CC: Semi, since the protagonist is half Egyptian/a quarter Palestinian and white. LI is half American/half Romanian. Also for advanced directing purposes, like OLs and animations. Art is a general idea of what they’ll look like :).
TRIGGER WARNINGS: Addresses themes of mental health and some themes that may be unsettling, especially since it’s being narrated in a detached way. A huge warning to those with a fear of needles, because it is vital to the plot.

People have been saying the chapters are rather longer than conventional, so make sure you have a snack or a drink (preferably alcohol, God knows you’ll need it.)

1 Like

Hi @lottiemae :blob_sun:! Here’s mine
Story name:- DL: Heroes of the world
Description:- A teacher by morning, a superhero by night. Will you be able to save the world without getting identified? Or will your identity be disclosed?
CC,LL
Genre:- Adventure
Link:- Episode Writer Portal
My IG:- epiwriter_m.r._16
Cover:-

Episode 9 sneek peek:-

Hi my name is Laurel but m nickname is Lyhley (lay-lay)
This is my first every story
"i realized theres not many stories that cover topics based on persons living with diabetes " so i decided to make a drama filled romance survival mystery story. Id love if you guys can read it and also let me know your story name as well for RFR

My social medias are: lyhley.episode for both IG and Tiktok

Main Character: Female
Full Customizable character
minimum gem choices

Heres the link for my story