Promote Your Stories! R4R

Hey!
You can promote your stories here.
I’ll start…

Hey, this is my new story. It was published on 21/01/21.
It’s called “Taming El Rey” and it can be found on my profile or in the top Community romance list.
Please give it a read.

Story description: A demi-decade long friendship lands Isabelle in the world of the hot, but unattainable Spanish mafia leader. Will falling for the devil be the reason for her downfall?
(1LI, CC)
11 episodes out!

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6240284252504064

5 Likes

Thank you so much for this here is my ft story want to do a r4r with me?

Title: Not so Prince Charming
Description: After you parents die your all alone with your wicked stepmom and mean half sisters until there is a masquerade ball at the castle but the prince isn’t as charming as you thought
Genre: Romance
Chapters: 3

Hey would you like to do a 8x8 R4R? Please dm me on IG.

1 Like

Ofcourse! I’ll check it out now!

Great thanks :blush:

:+1:t2:Sounds good :blush:

1 Like

So are we doing it :grin:?

Yeah. I’ve dm’ed u on insta. I hope it’s the right account tho :sweat_smile:

Hi! Here’s my story:
Title: Still Strong
Ig: lyra.episode
By: LyraE
Genera: romance
Style: limelight
Description: A successful double-athlete, and a CEO. A former quarterback; now her manager. Their worlds aren’t as different as they thought… Or will they both drown in their own darkness?
Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/5379372443959296

Would you like to do a r4r?

Thank you for the thread :two_hearts:
TITLE: Our little secret

GENRE: Mystery/Drama

DESCRIPTION: What could be better than meeting five close friends at a student party? Such events are extremely rare. However, things don’t get so rosy when a dead girl is found in the house. Who is behind this and what is the little secret of each of them?

•Full CC

•One LI

•Sounds & Music

•Point System, Choices matter, Mini games

My ig: @epi.ksu

Sure.:blush:

1 Like

Hello!! Thanks for making this thread I would love to do a R4R with someone my story is posted below to whoever would like to do one and yes I am currently working on episode 8 so if you happen to finish up to 7 episodes and if I finish up coding episode 8 I will send you the brand new link so you can read episode 8!! Enjoy!! Story title Heartbreaker To Lovers(LGBTQ) Author Lucy on episode(aaron_ailee_episode) Genre Romance Trigger warning This story contains at times scenes where there is child abuse and self harm so I have added skip options for those scenes. Story description Lucy is the nerd of the school and when she finds love she only gets heartbroken will she find the love of her life? Or will she be alone forever read to find out Episodes 7 episodes but episode 8 is on it’s way with more episodes to come Style Limelight Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4712186153467904 Cover

if you would like too it’s ok if you don’t like my story either…

How many episodes would you like to do?

Thanks for the thread!
PM or DM me whenever!

Best Friends is a spin off to my rookie story Bad Liar but at the time I was still learning how to use Episode script formatting. Same with 699 The Series .

Summery
Spin off to Bad Liar, Katherine, a Canadian, finds herself meeting the two sons of her mothers childhood best friends, Mateo and Paul. They take her to New York but in exchange she tells them the story of how her mothers friendship with their fathers fell apart. Travelling to the past in the present, they unlock secrets and bonds that would’ve never happened if Katherine never told the story (FULL CC).

Title: Best Friends
Genre: Romantic, Comedy
Style: LL
Episodes: 16.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6684178244632576
Instagram: @solarnetic_episode

If anyone could take the time to read mine I would hugely appreciate it!

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since we’ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatal…

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

Also up for r4r!

1 Like

No I didn’t get it.

This is my story Unbelonged Love, please give it a read! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Description: Arlene Brooks falls in love with her just met bestfriend, then she learns that his father, the british mafia boss was to blame for the death of her father. How she will react?

Thanks for the thread :blob_hearts:

Author: xgeorgia

Instagram: @xgeorgia_xx

Title: Orocia’s Hybrid

Genre: Fantasy

Style: Limelight

Chapters: 13 and more coming (is going on hold after the next update so I can focus on R&R contest) (I just pre-updated the name so I don’t forget)

Description: Lorelai is special, but being ‘special’ isn’t allowed in the Kingdom of Orocia. Will dark secrets unfold along with their surprising truths? Will Lorelai be able to find her way back home? And most importantly, who will she met along the journey?

Hey! Thanks for making this thread! I can’t promise I’ll do a r4r, just because I’m trying to catch up on a good amount of stories, but if you or anyone would like to check out my entry for the Fairy Tale contest, here it is! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5305767660552192

Plot: After a dangerous encounter, you and your friends are caught in the center of a dark event. With shocking secrets, dire circumstances, and hot strangers, what’s in store for you?

In this story…

• You can choose the gender of the MC
  • There are 6 nonhuman love interests (3 guys and 3 girls).
  • Choices matter.
  • Point Systems are used (friendship and romance).
  • GOLD CHOICES drastically impact the story.
  • Episode 3 has two (very interesting) alternate endings.
  • You get to customize all the MC’s friends! Each episode will feature CC for some characters.
  • There’s a Cameo Runway! (Anyone who sends me a cameo for the story will get to walk the red carpet!)
  • There’s a huge mysterious secret kept among all the characters that remains hidden from the MC throughout the story.
  • There are four dimensions: Human, Fairy, Demon, and Vampire.

I really hope you check it out and enjoy! For any updates, comments, questions, or random conversations through DM, please follow me on Instagram! @crimsoncat6_episode

Story name:

High on Love and Formaldehyde

AUTHOR: Liz & Mar

GENRE: Romance/Drama

Chapters So Far: 20

STYLE: Limelight

IG: @ liz_mar.episode

DESCRIPTION: Working at a morgue is what Eliana loves but when her life gets darker than her job, she’ll need all the support she can get. Who’ll bring back the light in the dark?

CC, LL, Art

MATURE CONTENT

**Song recommendations to play while reading certain scenes are shown throughout the story **

Story Link

Personal link including playlist