Promote your stories (r4r)

What’s urs?

1 Like

Haha thank you!!

1 Like
1 Like

Congrats on publishing! I’m down for a R4R. Let me know if you’re interested :grin:

Title: Without a Trace
Genre: Mystery/Thriller
Chapters: 20 (Ongoing)
Description: After her sister vanishes, Talulah sets out on an investigative search with the help of arcane criminology major, Avon. Will their perseverance and wit be enough to find her?
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes

Thank you :purple_heart:

HI :blush:
if you are interested in a Mystery story I like to do r4r with you

Story: Hostel By The River
Genre: Mystery (Romance/Drama)
Style: Limelight
Episode: 8 (ongoing)
Description: You wanted to start over, but everything changed in a way you never planned. You realized you were no longer safe, not anymore. Something terrible is going on around you and your friends. Will you be able to find it? the most important thing is, will you be able to survive?
|LCC|1LI

Link to my story: Episode Writer Portal
Instagram : @red877.episode

wanna do a r4r

Hi! Thank you for making this thread. I would love to do a R4R with you if you are interested.

Title: Twisted Hearts

Description: Scarlet thought she had “the perfect life” until her husband passed away. She moves to a new city where she meets two handsome men who fight for her heart. Who will win? You decide

Style: LL

Genre: Drama

My insta: @safi.episode

URL: Episode Writer Portal

Thankyou so much for this thread… :blush: :blush:
Get ready for an epi adventure with my new action-romance story! With pulse-pounding action and heartwarming romance, this story is perfect for fans of all genres. Don’t miss out on the adventure of a life time. With twists and turns around every corner, this story is sure to keep you guessing until the very end!!!
Title:- Queen Of Hell
Gerne:- Action
Instagram Acc:- @sapphire_ecrivain
No. of episodes:- 3 (On going)
Love Interst:- 1 (no option)
Discription:- The most dangerous assasian and the heiress of Italian Mafia with the rivalry of Russian Mafia King. What will happen when they cross paths?
Link :- Episode Writer Portal
I’m down for R4R (3x3) :wink: :wink:

Thanks for the thread! If anyone can take the time to read my story, i’d appreciate it <333

Story: Secret Witness
Genre: Thriller
Insta: @mysiafaiyaz
Episodes:
Style: limelight

Hi. Thanks for this post. I’m up for a R4R. Here’s my story below:

Title: Super Wolf Girl
Author: Tabitha Williams <3
Style: Limelight
Episodes: 20 (ONGOING)
Genre: Action
Description: Terronica becomes a hero for one night and then suddenly becomes the town of Bluewood’s favorite wolf hero ever. But will she save the town from evil foes?
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Cover is done by @mary_d_sava on instagram.

91E5B8C4-EB47-4120-B88D-943EAD2F1D77

hiya!! i just recently joined back to the community and im here with a new story i published!!

UNEXPECTEDLY ATTRACTED

style: ink

two love interests

description:Destiny, a college student who studies fashion and art. meets another college student who studies art but he has secrets, what happens when they meet in an awkward situation?

1 ep for now! (it just got published) & more episodes to come!

romance, comedy and drama

link: Episode Writer Portal

thank you!

art covers of Unexpectedly Attracted:
Falling_for_you_INK_CC_posterThumb_Xu0JWeX6ov
Falling_for_you_INK_CC_posterImage_B0652AmLCm !!!

Anyone up for R4R?

:black_heart: Title : The Shadow Witch

:black_heart: Genre : Fantasy

:black_heart: Episodes : 6 & on-going!

:black_heart: Style : Limelight

:black_heart: Description : “Raven is thrown into a world of Witchcraft, Vampires, & Wolf-Shifters once she discovers she is adopted. Love, family, and adventure awaits her — but trouble awaits her, too.”

:black_heart: Character Customization & Choices

:black_heart: Story Link Episode Writer Portal

hey? I’m not sure if this is going to post but you should check out my new story my first time publishing. would love ur opinion on it. Episode Writer Portal

Hello!! I am so down for R4R if interested <3

Story: Baby Doll
Author: Shabrina Azzahra
Description: Through reuniting with her brothers, she meets their friends. She gained an interest for one of them, however, her horrifying past prevents her from pursuing her feelings easily.
Genre: Rom-Com

cover:
His_Baby_Doll_j2_posterThumb_2P1RpMNM5l

link: Episode Writer Portal

I created this story called The Hunt Of Vampires. It is very scary and fun.I would like everyone to read my episode story, yet still not completed the story.

IMG_2582

Title: The Hunt Of Vampires
By : Serina Alexander
Instagram : Serina Alexander (@serina_episode) • Instagram photos and videos
Genre : Horror
Chapters : 7 episodes(ongoing) 30 episodes to complete
Description : People are getting killed by evil vampire.But there are some good and bad vampires.Also will she fall in love with the good vampire or vampire hunter boyfriend.