Promote your stories so i can read them!

I read so many stories everyday and i would love to read more so promote your stories!!:heartpulse: I really need more thriller/mystery stories i love romance but i wanted to read other genre’s as well!!

14 Likes

:capricorn::aquarius::pisces::aries::taurus::gemini::cancer::leo::virgo::libra::scorpius::sagittarius:
New story about Zodiac Signs and astrology.

Point system will guide your personality + horoscope on each episode.

Please give it a read and share your thoughts with me. And any advice so I can better the reader experience

2 Likes

Greetings! Thank you very much for this thread. Here’s a list of my stories. Perhaps one or all will pique your interest. If you do end up reading any of them, I’d love to hear any thoughts you may have. :grin:

Daughter of Shadow

Title: Daughter of Shadow
Author: Silver Lady
IG: @silverlady.epi
Genre: Adventure, Fantasy, Mystery
Style: Limelight
Number of Episodes: 6 currently, more on the way.
Description: You wake alone in a forest with few memories and a magical brand. As you’re pulled into a world of intrigue & deception, will you discover who you really are, or die trying?
Additional Info: Choice of two love interests (one of which you are able to choose the gender of), single option, full CC for MC and the two LI, two different point systems, currency system within the game, choices matter, multiple endings.
Episode Accolades: Heroic Contest Winner
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Covers:

Eternal Oblivion

Title: Eternal Oblivion
Genre: Fantasy primarily with a large dose of mystery, as well as action, drama, romance, and historical fiction thrown in from time to time.
Number of Episodes: 42. Story is complete. NO “Skip the Wait”.
CC: Kinda. You can’t customize the main three characters (for story reasons), but there is a character for you to customize starting with chapter five. You won’t see much of her to start, but she becomes more important later in the plot.
Description: When a powerful force rises to threaten the world, can Amara and her allies defeat the ancient death dragon? Or is life as they know it doomed?
Additional Info: The story unfolds on multiple timelines over the course of 5k+ years, and examines the affect true immortality could have on a person and their loved ones, as well as how the choices we make can have long lasting consequences, and the idea of determinism vs. free will.
Episode Accolades: Magical Shelf (Jan. 2020)
Cover:

Blood of Wolves

Title: Blood of Wolves
Genre: Fantasy
Number of Episodes: 5 currently, more on the way.
Description: After years of captivity and experimentation, you escape and find refuge in the magical sanctuary of Cysegr Hudol. But will the evil that follows you bring doom to all within?
Additional Info: Choice of two love interests, single option, full CC for MC and the two LI (with the exception of eye color for one of the LI), two different point systems, choices matter, multiple endings. Spin-off of Eternal Oblivion.
Cover:

Magicka: Dark Star

Title: Magicka: Dark Star
Genre: Adventure/Dark Fantasy
Style: LL
Description: Lyal was born under a dark star, an omen of evil and death . Will she rage against the dying of her light? Or will she embrace her dark destiny? (choices matter, 4 endings).
Episode Accolades: Magicka Contest Winner
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5969712374808576
Cover:

Divided by Night

Title: Divided by Night
CC: Yes, for both MC and LI
Genre: Sci-Fi/Romance
Description: A mission to the center of the galaxy results in the days of your assignment becoming months for your beloved, testing the strength of your love over not just distance, but time… (choices matter, two endings)
Episode Accolades: Short and Sweet Shelf (June 2021)
Cover:

3 Likes

Hey, I have a story that is mystery and I think you are gonna like it.
Title : Life in Demby (revamped)
Author : Megz_episode
Description : Group of new students arrive in the university of Demby to start their new life. What will happen when the mysterious Author try to draw them into his sick, twisted GAME?
Cover :

Episodes 13
Style LL
Genre : Mystery
Link : Episode Writer Portal
Here it is, please give me some feedback if you are planning to read it :innocent::innocent::pray::pray:

2 Likes

Hey! My story is a mystery so perhaps that may be something you’ll enjoy :sparkling_heart:

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Episodes: 13
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since we’ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatal…

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

Also up for r4r!

2 Likes

Omg i would love too start this!! i love everything about astrology

1 Like

tysm for showing me these!!

2 Likes

Hi thank you for this 🫶🏽.

Title: Deathly Wish
Author: Ryder
Episodes: 15 but more to come
Description: After a tragic death, her curse was triggered making her the first and last of her kind. Will she learn to accept her mate or end up killing him for her own gain?
Uses a point system to determine ending/unlock certain scenes, No CC, & uses custom poses

Cover done by @heart.creates

1 Like

You’re quite welcome. Hope you enjoy them. :grin:

1 Like

Omg this looks really good! could you help me with a point system one day?

Here’s my story

Title O Son Where Art Thou
Description You lose your son by unjust means, and your son is now with a man you despise. Can you rightfully reclaim your son. Find out in the striking drama. Male MC, choices matter, and two endings.
Genre Drama
No. of episodes 14 (including bonus episode)
Style Limelight
Link Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

I’m still learning myself but I can try to help :relaxed:

1 Like

Hello. This is my first story, so I hope you like it.

Name: We Belong Together
Author: Jae27
Genre: Romance
Chapters: 18 (more coming soon)
Description: Cassidy is the schools queen bee who rules with an iron fist. Nathanial is a nerd new to the hive. When she finds out who he is, she re-examines herself and her relationships.
Link:

Social media accounts: None lol.

Would love to know what you think.

2 Likes

this look so cute!!

2 Likes

STORY: THE RESCUER

AUTHOR: Anisha

DESCRIPTION: A social media lover YOU got stuck with five strangers in jungle who all had a dark secret.
Can you RESCUE yourself and reveal their dark secret?
Read and find out!

GENRE: Adventure, Mystery, Drama

•Female MC
•Name input
•Customize Character
•Gem choices
•Choices matter

LINK: Episode Writer Portal

THANK YOU :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you for the thread, I have two stories to promote.

Title: OM: Final Goodbyes

Genre: Romance

Description: After losing the love of his life. Marco was left raising his son while being a firefighter. One thing for sure he wasn’t prepared to be whisked of his feet by a dispatcher. CC,1LI

Extras: Full CC, Male Mc, clothing choices, bones scenes

Story link

Read Here

1 Like

Thank you for this thread🤩

Title: Race You To The Finish Line
Genre: Comedy (Rom-com)
Episodes: 8 (ongoing- updated weekly)
Description: Jade is conceited, self-absorbed and vain. She’s always been a school prodigy but what happens when someone she doesn’t expect challenges her?

I also have a fantasy story that definitely focuses on mystery. It it complete but I will be revamping fairly soon for the earlier episodes!

Title: A Siren’s Prophecy
Genre: fantasy (includes mystery, romance, action)
Episodes- 28 (completed)
Description:
Ligeia is a siren born into a world where her race is described as evil and banned from singing. The reason? No one knows. Will she unlock a hidden ability to change the world?

2 Likes

Thank you for doing this. :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you for this.
My story: Back in the woods
Description: Fairies were said to be in the magical forest near by a small kingdom where princess Elizabeth stayed. Will she ever found out the fairies, then, what will happen next?
MC: 4 MCs
CC: Limited

2 Likes

I only have a drama story, is it okay?

1 Like