Promote your Stories! Willing to do R4R!

Promote your stories here!!!
If interested in doing an R4R with me plz leave your stories details down below. If I reply send a DM on Instagram @sangu.epi !
While your at it please do read my story: Best of Both Worlds
Genre : Romance
Description: Ava, a half-blood finds herself in a horrible tragedy, but when there’s bad there’s good when she meets Aiden Grayson who can be a cold monster but also a sweet soul.
:sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower:

7 Likes

hey would you like to do r4r with me?

Hey
I would love to do r4r if you are interested , message me
Story details
TITLE:ANOTHER DAY
GENRE: ROMANCE/DRAMA
Cover :

Link

Tq!

Hey there! Yes, of course, I’d like to do an R4R, please DM on Instagram @sangu.epi for other details
:grinning:

Suree

Hey! I’d love to do an R4R. Please DM me on Instagram @sangu.epi for other details.
Thank you so much!!!
ty <3
:grinning:

HEY I have just dm you

TITLE - DL: My True Beauty
GENRE - Romance
Episodes published - 5
LI - 2
Choices - some matter
Cover -
Land_Of_Flowers_vQ_posterThumb_s2hyZW4w4q

Description - she become prettiest girl overnight. But will her elite status be short-lived? How long can she keep her real self a secret? And what about that cute boy who knows her secret?

Hey! I’m down for an R4R if anyone else is interested please PM on here or instagram
instagram: Annie_episodeee

Title: Trial run
Chapters: 4 and ongoing
Genre: romance
Style: INK
Description: Reyna is a regular 17 year old finally moving on from her cheating ex, when bad boy Kade Bronski comes to town will he be able to win her love or is his wild spirit too much?

Great! I’d love to do an R4R! Please DM me on Instagram @sangu.epi
Thank you so much
<3’

1 Like

Hey! sorry I forgot to mention that my insta dm is messed up unless someone dm’s me first, so do you mind starting the chat with something so we can message on there?

I’m free for R4R!

Lost_In_The_Stars_Ie_posterThumb_SPUGU7qZhT

When shipwreck leaves you lost at sea with a band of pirates will you use the stars to navigate? With a nutty king on your tail and treasure on the map this sea is full of secrets.

My_Life_iW4e_posterImage_OFclsaPP13

My Recently Published Story: On My Own

Description: Katherine has been on the run from her family for over a year now. When she finally starts fighting again she meets Levitt. Can she trust him or will he go down with her?

Chapters: 4

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5243826068979712

I’d love to do an R4R with you, let me know if you’re interested so that I can add you to my list, I get these done in less than a day or two :slight_smile:

If anyone could take the time to read mine I would really appreciate it!

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since we’ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatal…

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

Also up for r4r!

Okay, no problem!
Please leave your IG handle
ty <3

Amazing!
DM me on Instagram @sangu.epi for other details
Thank you!

1 Like

Hi there!
Thank you for reaching out please do DM me on Instagram @sangu.epi for other details

I’m interested in a R4R and Gems4gems if anyone is!

I published my story yesterday and i would really like some feedback on it.

Title: Silent LOVE

Genre: Romance/LGBTQ+

Description What could go wrong with being the new kid & having severe social anxiety? A Lot. Especially when Dwayne Carter the school’s “badboy” is assigned to help you open up more.

Cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5288576790757376

Instagram: @_ mina _ writes _

Hey Sangamithra,

Thank you for this thread. I will read your story. Please, read my stories ‘For HIS Sake’, ‘Bounded Minds’ LL and INK and/or ‘The Runaway Groom’ LL and INK.

Links Bounded Minds:

Covers Bounded Minds:

Description: You are a 17 years old girl with a lot of dreams about a male-version of you… During the research of who this boy can be, you find out some secrets… Choices from ep 7, LGBTQ+, ltd CC

:point_right: :point_right: NEW first 7 episodes, more are following:

Links The Runaway Groom:

Cover The Runaway Groom:

Description: You, a bi-male, runs away the 15th time at the aisle. What are you going to do if number 16 is the first one that ran away from you?? Male MC, Male LI, comedy, little bit of mafia and LGBTQ+

:point_right: :point_right: And now my pride, my baby:

Title: ‘For HIS Sake’
Author: AngelWings
Instagram: @angelwings_1983
Genre: LGBTQ+
Style: LL
Episodes: 21 (More are following!!)

Description: After a tragedy you decide to turn your life upside down. You quit your job and has one friend left. That changes when you meet him… Your LI… :wink: 18+ Male MC, Male LI CC, LGBTQ+

Link:

Cover:
Small cover FHS

Happy reading!!

Love A-W