Promote Your Story 2019! R4r

Hey I’ll join in, too!
My name is Natasha and I’m the author of High Flight! High Flight is a very new, exciting Action/Wartime story. You have been recruited for the elite academy TOPGUN! I’d encourage you to take a read, and I’ll do a R4R, too!!

Title: High Flight
Style: Limelight
Episodes: 3 (more coming soon!)
Genre: action, wartime, drama

Description: You have been selected to be apart of the elite United States Navy Strike Fighter Tactics Instructor program, better known as TOPGUN. With this comes friendship, love, loss, & war.

This includes customizable MC and LI!

wewe

2 Likes

Hi! No time to read a good story
I’m just new with all of the episode community. I wanted to create my own story. I would love to ear about your feedback of my story and it will be a pleasure to read yours anyway…

Description : It’s starts like many others stories but this is about true new friendship and different ways of seeing life. As well as the consequences that go with it.

Based on a true story

links :

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Cheesy touch

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Sure I’ll do an r4r with you.

Title: Swiping Right
Style: Ll
Description: After Aubrey had left her ex boyfriend she decides to explore her sexuality. Doing so she meets Haruna, and her left changes drastically.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4978485809184768

Swiping_Right_AQ_posterThumb_zkB1UahTBV

Hello, we could do a read for read if you want ? :slight_smile:

But first: For a guaranteed feedback fill in the form

Title : Jungle Fever
Author : Maggy

Genre : Romance/Drama
Style : Ink
Number of episodes : 14 (more episodes coming soon)
Instagram : maggy.episode

Description : *A bad boy Prince with a lot of ego and a womanizer, gets lost in the middle of the Jungle and meets a fierce African Princess called Maya. Will he handle the change of environment ?

Hello Lovely`s!

I would be happy to do a R4R with you :slight_smile:

Here`s mine:

Title: Mum Know`s Best

Description: Brainwashed teenager nicola has suffered from years of abuse at the hands of her mother will she be able to find a way out? Contains violence, self harm + CC choices matter tappable choices

Chapters:28 [FULLY COMPLETED]

Style: Ink

Genre: Drama

Important info :

If you would check out my story it would be great appreciated! I have worked on it for over a year now! Hopefully your love it as much As I do :slight_smile:

There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, Romantic, slight bit of thriller in and a slight bit of horror in as well

One reader quoted the following after reading all chapters “Its a classical version of flowers in the attic” I would also like to add even though the reader has said its like this story there is NO INCEST in my story And another: "I don`t have much to say about your story besides is absolutely Beautiful"

Trailer to my story

Here`s the authors and stories I would recommend
(They many also wanna do a R4R with you as well)

@samantha_episode_1 A heartbreak century

@Faith.episode.cats You are my sunshine

2 Likes

Hey thanks for recommending me @BEEBS07
I’m definitely interested in during r4r
Here’s my story
Title: You are my sunshine
Author: Faith Rose
Gene: Drama/Comedy/Romance
Description: Having a learning disability is hard for Samantha until she meets Nick her sunshine! Will Nick help her overcome her disability or be a disappointment to her? CC is limited.
Style- Ink
Chapters - 5 and 6 out episode on going
Cover:

Link-http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4514012789538816

1 Like

Check out my post for info on my r4r

Hi! I would love to do r4r. :nerd_face:
My story is called Beyond Reality. It’s a fantasy story. There are currently 6 chapters out.
You can read more about it here: >>R4R opened!<< BEYOND REALITY 🧞 (new story)

Let me know if you’re interested! :blush:

HI! If you interested in Mystery or Horror stories, you can read my story “ CHRISTMAS EVE ”.

Title : Christmas Eve. (9 episode) {complete}
Author : Sasha Danverse.
Genre : Mystery, Horror, Thriller.
Summrary : In your school scary Christmas play “ CHRISTMAS EVE ” you really want the lead role! But your annoying “friend” is getting in the way of that! Could you stop her from ruining your Life ?
Even worse, you have to enter a whole new world! Because your drama teacher decided to take you to a HAUNTED HOUSE to rehearse! A house full of history. As much as possible you’re trying to hide the big secret you have!

Could you resist? Could you handle the fear ?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6544203906416640

Hey! I know that there’s a few of you out there who write action/war/ or historical stories! To be honest, those are my favorite genres. I’d be really interested to see what you’re writing!

If you like any of these genres, High Flight might be your new story to read!

My name is Natasha and I’m the author of High Flight! High Flight is a very new, exciting Action/Wartime story. You have been recruited for the elite academy TOPGUN! I’d encourage you to take a read, and I’ll do a R4R, too!!

Title: High Flight
Episodes: 3 (more coming soon!)
Genre: action, wartime, drama

Description: You have been selected to be apart of the elite United States Navy Strike Fighter Tactics Instructor program, better known as TOPGUN. With this comes friendship, love, loss, & war.

This includes customizable MC and LI!

3 Likes

Here’s mine girl. I will def check urs out :smile:

• Story Name: Remnant Past
  • Author: Madhu
  • Chapters Released: 3
  • Description: Lucy’s life takes a drastic turn after an incident that occurred in the past. Sent to New York, She tries to adjust to her new self but that proves difficult. Very difficult.
  • Style: LL
  • Genre: Action
  • Cover:

Thanks for the thread!
Here’s mine…

Title: Shado
Author: Roy
Description: After tragedy, Roy returns to civilization a changed women. She begins her crusade, determined to put things right, with the help of her trusted people,waging a one-woman on crime
Instagram : roy_episode
Style: Ink
Chapters: 7 and ongoing
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5108744574074880

Shado_S9_posterThumb_cEh8zzozgE

Hi! Your story looks interesting! Do you wanna do R4R with me?
Here’s my story:
Tittle: Agent 66: Born to Kill
Author: xoRoséxo
Genre: Action
Chapters: 3
Description: Agent 66 is an infamous assassin. But when a mission gone wrong, 66 kidnaps Sasha - his possible witness, and sets to discovers the truth before it’s too late.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4722588854321152
Instagram: xoroses.episode
Hitman_Agent_66_posterThumb_35rx9VdzSw

Maybe you will like my story. :slight_smile:

My story
Title: Act of vengeance
Author: Rosenspitze
Genre: Thriller/Drama
Description: 1926: How far would you take revenge if you meet the people who killed your best friends? CC | Choices matter! + Minigames
Instagram: rosenspitze.epsiode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5819471904702464
Cover:

New story:
Rise of Uthutia
Episodes: 3
Genre: Fantasy
Description: During your Coronation, your Kingdom is overthrown. Make decisions to gain allies as you fight to take back Uthutia.
CC / CC of Love Interest / Choices Matter

I have unlimited passes so I am willing to do R4R.

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: The Rise of Uthutia

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Here’s mine if anyone wants to give it a read:

Author: Kenya

Style: LL

Genre: Action/Sci-fi

Chapters: 6

Instagram: @kenya.writes

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6368011338448896

1 Like