Promote your Story 2024 💓

Hi Guys!

Just wanted to share my stories with you all ! I’m not much of a forum person but I’ve been having a lot of fun in here and I’ve been a writer for a while! so lets rock 2024 together!

Story Title: Test My Zipper
Story Status: Season 1 Complete (Season 2 coming June 2024)
Genre: Romance

Story Description:
Your Ex cheated AGAIN! What happens when you talk to an Episode Character Account who actually has a guy running it?

Story Link: Episode Writer Portal

Authors: Xime & Penelope

Authors Note:
This story is moreso a RomCom. I don’t know, theres a lot of comedy and sappy romance haha but Its Full CC for the MC and its Limited CC for the Love interest. He keeps the color of his features but you can change everything lol. It’s a Long Distance Love Story!

Instagrams:
[@writtenbypj_] Penelope (@writtenbypj_) • Instagram photos and videos
[@xixi.writes] :sparkles:Xime​:sparkles: (@xixi.writes) • Instagram photos and videos

3 Likes

And my other one before I forget

Story Title: Not All Bad LL
Story Status: Ongoing
Genre: Romance

Story Description:
New priorities after her parents pass and 2 siblings to take care of. What happens when your fighting days come back to bite you on the a*s? :slight_smile:

Author: Penelope

Authors Note:
This story has a bit of everything but I’ve put it in the Romance section due to it having 3 love interests etc. Bella is pulled into the underworld due to choices she made during her grieving process losing her parents in a car accident. She does everything she can to be normal and take care of her family. Your ending depends on your choices. Whether you become your own woman and take care of things, whether you choose the picket fence or to be apart of the mafia.

Instagrams:
[@writtenbypj_] Penelope (@writtenbypj_) • Instagram photos and videos

1 Like

Author: Epyjayx

Story: Wanting You🫶🏽🩷

Genre: Action, romance, psychological

Number of Episodes: 8 (ongoing)

Style: limelight

Description: When Eleanor’s father gets held captive she starts looking for him. By chance, she joins forces with her academic rival to uncover the truth, binding them in an inescapable web.

DON’T LET THE DESCRIPTION FOOL YOU 🩷

link: Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

Hi thank you for this 🫶🏽. Will definitely check out your stories :smiling_face:

:space_invader: Title: Mission: Cyberpunk

:space_invader: Author: Ryder

:space_invader: Description: Your memories? Wiped. Adjusting to your new life has never been easier. What could happen on this strange planet?

:space_invader: Genre: Sci-Fi

:space_invader: Episodes: 7, ongoing

:space_invader: Love Interest: 2 (Female and Male Branch)

:space_invader: Choices: Yes, 2 endings & unlocking wiped memories

:space_invader: CC: Limited for Mc, Full for Li’s

:space_invader: Author’s Note: The story has one main MC, but you do play as her sister from time to time as the story takes place on both planets. There is no art scenes as I felt this story was better off with custom poses for certain scenes which is not that often; however, the poses are in their default skin tone for the LIs.

Cover done by @AVeryniNe

2 Likes

Author: Epyjayx

Story: Wanting You🫶🏽🩷

Genre: Action, romance, psychological (hardcore enemies to lovers it’s amazing😍)

Number of Episodes: 8 (ongoing)

Style: limelight

Description:
Eleanor received a text attachment of her father being held captive in a bunker and has no choice but to find him. On her search she discovers email chains between him and a mysterious figure named Grim.

Kasen, her academic rival, catches wind of her distress during a lecture and the two become an unlikely pair in their quest to find her captive father. As they delve deeper into the search, they uncover unsettling truths while navigating through dangerous situations together. And find out people aren’t who they say they are.:eyes::white_heart::chess_pawn:

link: Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

Thank you for the thread :heart:

Title: ANIMOSITY
Genre: Dark Fantasy
Chapters: 6 (Ongoing)
Description: An immortal mage, a rebellious teen, and a vampire framed for murder. It’s only a matter of time before they realize that everywhere they go marks a trail of fear and chaos.
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes

1 Like

Story Title: Untamable Beast
Story Genre: Fantasy/Romance/Drama
Author Name: aziee_gabii
Story Style: Limelight
Number Of Episodes: 3 (still on going) I’m planning to have 40 to 55 episodes (the last 5 episodes is bonus scenes)
Instagram: @gabii_epstxs
Description: Her, a hybrid that became a beast. Him, The alpha’s of the all alpha’s. They both never wanted any mates… But moon goddess had different plans for them.

There will be no customization for this story, There are also no choices so it will lead to one ending only. there has no exact schedule of when i’m going to update but i’ll definitely complete it…

1 Like

Thanks for making this thread! Here is my story’s info if you’d like to check it out! I’m currently promoting the revamp! :blush::purple_heart:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/r/s/527

1 Like

Thanks for the thread. :hugs:

Title : Sora: A Viking Saga [COMPLETE]
Amount of episodes : 20 (bonus episodes are still in the making)
Summary : Vikings of Sora are at war with England! Shield maiden Thora has been sent together with her brothers and secret lover to negotiate for peace. [CC & LGBTQ+]
Genre : adventure/ fantasy/ (historical) romance
Additional info : Full CC, option between male or female love interest, point system and different endings.
Story link : -
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4625143746985984
Story cover:

Instagram: @chanel.stories

1 Like

Title: The Forest of Witches :magic_wand:
Description: You’re a notorious jewel thief, but one slip-up lands you in a world where you don’t belong and into the arms of an alluring witch. Will you find love or your way back home?
Genre: Romance, Comedy, Fantasy
No. of Episodes: 6 (ongoing)
Instagram: @carmie_episode

Includes Full CC and Art Scenes.

Thank you so much :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Hi. Thanks for this thread!

Title: Super Wolf Girl
Author: Tabitha Williams <3
Instagram: @twes2363
Genre: Action
Description: Terronica becomes a hero for one night and then suddenly becomes the town of Bluewood’s favorite wolf hero ever. But will she save the town from evil foes?
Cover is done by @mary_d_sava on instagram.

91E5B8C4-EB47-4120-B88D-943EAD2F1D77

1 Like

I love Betrayed LL! Check it out! https//bit.ly/EpisodeHere episode Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

Your story looks good! I love the cover of it especially.

Here’s mine btw : )

Title: Top Elite
Genre: Drama, Survival Show
Chapters: 4 (Ongoing)
Story Description: Risk. Strut. Eliminate. Do it your own way. Stir yourself to the top and score a spot in Briggston’s elite! Beware, you’re not alone. (Reality Show/Choices Matter)

NOTE: This is an elimination/survival show that has influences of famous elimination shows such as drag race and the bachelor. However, its main charm is that it focuses on fashion, fame, networking, and standing out! CHOICES MATTER A LOT, so read it if you enjoy that! I’m planning to create different endings, so goodluck and enjoy. : D

2 Likes

Adding yours to my favorites😊

oooh that great articles and specially the story lines are just awesome.
For more visit :<a href="reveredrenditions