Promote your story! and I promote mine (The promotions are back!)❤

Title: Heroic: Some Kind Of Bliss
Author: Shinzy

Story Description

Rosa is unemployed, single, and living with a nightmare sister. Will her life turn around, when she falls for Seven Wilson - a hot security manager, but who’s impossible to get?

(Full cc, points-based choices, dressing games, mini games, bonus scenes, character points, artwork)

Some Kind Of Bliss link

Hey there!

Here is my story:
Title: The Water Tale
Genre: Adventure
Type: Romance
CC: Yes
Choices: Yes
Gems: A few
Story type: Short story
Numbers of episodes out: 6
Description: On her 18th birthday, Aurora decides to go in quest of her origins. Her path will lead her to a lot of new things, but one thing will change her forever… the surface.
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Cover:

My Instagram: @aimeestories

I have been working on perfecting the first couple of episodes of my story “Aftermath” for a while. Given all of the hard work I had put into it I would appreciate it if you all could give it a chance :relieved:

Author: A.J
Title: Aftermath
Genre: Action/Drama
Episode Style: Limelight
Number of Episodes rn: 4 episodes
Story Link: Episode Writer Portal
Story Description: Denver had lived the perfect life until she witnessed the murder of her neighbor. To hide from the killer she’s forced to change her identity and leave all that is familiar behind.
Story Cover:

ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ! ɪ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ꜱʜᴀʀᴇ ᴍʏ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ. ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ᴍʏ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ꜱᴄɪ-ꜰɪ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ꜱᴏ ʙᴀʀᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Here it is:
Title : Level 47
Genre : Sci-Fi
CC : Yes :wink:
Description : In a world named Zargald there are mysteriously 5 born super human with special abilities. When trying to make their own super human serum things go WRONG
Episodes 1-3 out now!!
Link : Episode Writer Portal

Tysm for this thread! Here is my new story:

Author: Llamadrama
Title: Mystery of Cherry Street
Genre: Mystery
Description: Supermodels: Katie and her two best friends move into a house together, but strange things start happening. Will she uncover the mysteries of Cherry Street? And maybe find love? LL

• No CC
  • No gem choices besides support the author at the end
  • Mystery/horror/drama/romance all in one!

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Mystery of Cherry Street

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Mystery_of_Cherry_Street_posterThumb_J4tm24KYRl

GOD BLESS,
Hi!!! Thanks for all for reading my original post!!! I’ve since completed my book! Check it out! <3

I am interested in reading your or anyone’s story! :latin_cross:

Can you RXR me? Let me know! My story is faith-based and entails Christianity elements. (THERES NO CURSING, DIRTY TALK, MALICE, AND ETC)

Name: Fake Christian
Genre: Drama
Author: MadeNew
Description: Jesus didn’t die for you to be ashamed of him. So why hide? Watch as you explore a life of a mediocre Christian transform into a confident daughter of God.
Style: Limelight

Hey, everyone I hope you’re doing well :heart:

I have recently published four new chapters of my story

Story : Catch me before I fall
Style : Limelight
Genre : Romance
(which also includes comedy, drama and action )
LI : only one
Choices : not much
Chapters published : 1-20 chapters out now Season 1 with Early Access

If anyone would like to follow me on my Instagram it’s @sun.shine_stories

Description : Zara went through a rough path as a child and have become stronger. Can hot, charming Asher Jones try to change her mind about love? or will he Catch her before she fall’s (Cc/1LI)

With new story cover
along with the link if anyone would like to check it out!

Heyy! This is my new story! It’s romance with drama! Vampire’s love story! <3
Tittle: Taste Like Drug
Author: Theo
Episodes: 11
Description: You are a young girl, leaving what haunts you behind, starting a new life. But what happens when you meet a hot guy with dark secrets? Dangerous tracks of love comes between you…
Genre: Romance
Cover:

Thank you, in advance!
For more follow me on ig: theo.stories

Hi!

Story: SOL, THE SLAYER

Description: Sol, was born to fight against Evil. But it seems that her destiny is connected with the most powerful vampire on Earth, Vlad Corvinus! Will she be able to resist him? LGBTQ+ CC 2LI

Link :point_down:

Main Genre: THRILLER/FANTASY/ ROMANCE/MYSTERY

Chapters: 20
1°. SEASON COMPLETED :heavy_check_mark:
2°. SEASON OUT NOW …

HAS:
:heavy_check_mark: CC (limited and for several characters)
:heavy_check_mark: 2 LI
:heavy_check_mark: ART SCENES
:heavy_check_mark: CHOICES
:heavy_check_mark: MINI- GAMES
:heavy_check_mark: ADV DIRECTING
:heavy_check_mark: DRESSING GAMES

:heavy_check_mark: also I will leave my Insta here for updates and artworks: @verodisantoepisode … Feel free to check it.

ALWAYS OPEN FOR R4R AND G4G.

:yellow_heart::dizzy::yellow_heart:

Thank you for this thread here’s my story, I’m open for R4R with anyone :purple_heart:

Author name: Marysol.Episode :blob_sun:
Story Genre and style: Romance, Limelight
Episodes: 5 and ongoing :blob_hearts:

Hey, everyone :blush:
Thank you for this and this is my new story
if you are interested in a Mystery story
Story: Hostel By The River
Genre: Mystery (Romance/Drama)
Episode: 6 (ongoing)
Description: All you wanted to start over, but everything changed in a way you never planned. you realized you were no longer safe, not anymore. something terrible is going on around you and your friends, will you be able to find it? the most important thing is
will you be able to survive?
|LCC|1LI

Link to my story: Episode Writer Portal
Instagram : @red877.episode

Hi! I’m just now starting a story it’s my first one. Its called Lovely Fear Episode Writer Portal
Please read it and give me feedback! Please be as blunt as you want I want my stories to mature

Hello All🤍
This Is kind of my first story and I recently published the 17th episode! My story is called “The Dons Favorite Singer”

Story Name- The Dons Favorite Singer
Genre- Romance
Description- “The Don” finds his mystery girl on a random Thursday night, “bb Singers’” past follows her along with The Don, as he tries to unravel her mysterious life.
Status- Ongoing
Style- LL
CC
No gem choices at all

Link down below

For BTS or updates follow my Instagram: zumine_epi
MY STORY DOES NOT HAVE GEMS I DO NOT DO G4G
Peace and Love - Zumine LeOlivie <3

TheRubies

Title: The Rubies
Author: Windi

Description: Celine starts her new life at White Water as a college dancer, but her new beginning soon takes a dramatic turn for the worse that she never saw coming. (CC, LL, LGBT, POC)

MULTIPLE LOVE INTERESTS, POC & CC (LL)

There ARE gem choices, but they’re unimportant!

Thank you!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Shinzy

Story Description

Athan Raynor is dangerous, powerful, & everything you’re against. You exist to eliminate his kind, but will you be sucked into his darkness, under his thrall, or will you prevail?

(Full cc, choices, adv directing, artwork)

Eat Stake link

Hii, I am currently in the progress of writing an Episode Story, called Burst Into Bloom, if you want to check it out, (my episode name is iyanu.writes)

Here is a short synopsis of it:

Charlotte “Lottie” Applevey has just been enrolled into Meruim Academy, and she’s ready to make new friends…

That’s a lie.

She’s already in the school, and she’s got a group of friends by her side, ready for the evil that’s about to plague the seemingly innocent city of Meruim.

In short, it’s a story about:

• love
  • magic users
  • some sort of war/demonic entities
  • a lot of gayness, as well as many LGBTQ+ characters
  • a whole bunch of drama

Link : Episode Writer Portal

Also, I am currently writing the 10th episode, and I’m way over halfway through writing the series!

Cover (I made it with Canva!):

Thank you,
Apple :DDD

Title: You, Me & Bea

Description: A single businessman struggles to raise his daughter alone. Georgia seeks adventure outside of Tennessee. Will his past keep him from love or will she be the healing he needs?

style: limelight

Genre: drama

Hey I will do R4R!! <3

Title: Hapless
Genre: Romance/Drama
Chapters: 4 (ongoing)
Description: Doomed from the start, A pair of star-crossed lovers who thought they could trick fate. The mafia prince and the spy sent to ruin him, They never knew that he would be my downfall.
Instagram: @Writtenbyliya
Hapless cover

1 Like

Hi! I’d love if you’d read my story!!

Title: Entranced Hearts
Description: Inseparable from the beginning, Huxley and Novah meet again. Everything has changed except for what lies in their hearts. Will they be able to handle the past that is after them?

GOD BLESS,
Hi!!! Thanks for all for reading my original post!!! I’ve since updated my book! Check it out! <3

I am interested in reading your or anyone’s story! :latin_cross:

Can you RXR me? Let me know! My story is faith-based and entails Christianity elements. (THERES NO CURSING, DIRTY TALK, MALICE, AND ETC)

Name: Fake Christian
Author: MadeNew
Description: Jesus didn’t die for you to be ashamed of him. So why hide? Watch as you explore a life of a mediocre Christian transform into a confident daughter of God.
Insta: it_madenew