Promote your story! and I promote mine (The promotions are back!)❤

Author: Insomia
Title: Halcyon

Genre: Adventure
Chapters: 1
Description: 16-year-old Kleine is your typical rebel, content “throwing his future away” to skip school. What happens when his life ends and he’s reincarnated in the Kingdom Of Etendarien?

Hi! Thank you for making this thread. I would love to do a R4R with you if you are interested.

I just published a new story! I would appreciate it if you gave it a chance and share it please! Feedback is welcomed!

Title: Love, S

Description: Aneesh never believed in finding someone special online until he met Serena. Unfortunately, fate had other plans. Will Aneesh be able to move on, or be stuck in the past?

Style: LL

Genre: Romance

My insta: @safi.episode

Link: Episode Writer Portal

Title: Heroic: Some Kind Of Bliss
Author: Shinzy

Story Description

Rosa is unemployed, single, and living with a nightmare sister. Will her life turn around, when she falls for Seven Wilson - a hot security manager, but who’s impossible to get?

(Full cc, points-based choices, dressing games, mini games, bonus scenes, character points, artwork)

Some Kind Of Bliss link

Hey there!

Here is my story:
Title: The Water Tale
Genre: Adventure
Type: Romance
CC: Yes
Choices: Yes
Gems: A few
Story type: Short story
Numbers of episodes out: 6
Description: On her 18th birthday, Aurora decides to go in quest of her origins. Her path will lead her to a lot of new things, but one thing will change her forever… the surface.
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Cover:

My Instagram: @aimeestories

I have been working on perfecting the first couple of episodes of my story “Aftermath” for a while. Given all of the hard work I had put into it I would appreciate it if you all could give it a chance :relieved:

Author: A.J
Title: Aftermath
Genre: Action/Drama
Episode Style: Limelight
Number of Episodes rn: 4 episodes
Story Link: Episode Writer Portal
Story Description: Denver had lived the perfect life until she witnessed the murder of her neighbor. To hide from the killer she’s forced to change her identity and leave all that is familiar behind.
Story Cover:

ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ! ɪ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ꜱʜᴀʀᴇ ᴍʏ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ. ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ᴍʏ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ꜱᴄɪ-ꜰɪ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ꜱᴏ ʙᴀʀᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Here it is:
Title : Level 47
Genre : Sci-Fi
CC : Yes :wink:
Description : In a world named Zargald there are mysteriously 5 born super human with special abilities. When trying to make their own super human serum things go WRONG
Episodes 1-3 out now!!
Link : Episode Writer Portal