Promote your story and I will read them

Promote your stories so we can read your stories!
Here is my story just in case you want to read it!

Title: The spy who is from a different century

It is about a spy called Elena Roberts who is from 1947 and goes to the other side of earth to 2020, to catch the most wanted mafia leader on earth, with her best friend Stella Summer, also Elena finds out about her past and what she is…(2 love interests and choices)

Genre: Drama and Fantasy

Episode 7 is out now!

Here is my link

My instagram account is ellenepisodexoxo

25 Likes

Ty for the thread!
Here in my story:
Title: Still Strong
Ig: lyra.episode
Description: you’re a rich and famous athlete with a horrible past. He’s your new manager and ex-football star. What are you willing to do for each other? Will you let him in?
Link:

Ty!
2 Likes

That story sounds interesting I will sure to read it thanks x

1 Like

Also I really like the title still strong because for some reason it makes me want to read it straight away without reading the description!

1 Like

Tysm! You’re story sounds interesting too!

1 Like

Here’s mine :blush:

Your truth has been revealed. The dare devil inside you, screams to accept it. But, the normal side of you fights to run from it. Will you accept this tempting secret? Or run away?

1 Like

I love this story that there is like 2 sides of this person, that she doesn’t know which one she should and I will definitely read it at some point

Thank you for this! :slight_smile: I’ve added yours to my favourites, I absolutely love your story plot already! :heart:

Title: IMMORTAL
Genre: Fantasy/Romance/thriller
Description: “In a world filled with dark secrets, it leaves Cynthia in a situation she never imagined. Could she be the one to mend the unbroken with the help of the four immortals”

Link if you’re interested and if not that’s okay too! :slight_smile:

Ig: @esapphirewrites if you’d like to message me! :heart::heart:

1 Like

I will check out yours! Thank you for this thread :heart:

Title: Treasure In You
Author: L.Q. Walter
Instagram: @lqwalter.episode
Genre: Adventure/Romance
Chapters: 6 (more coming soon)
Style: Limelight
Description: After discovering an old diary she believes will lead her to the location of a long lost treasure, she teams with an unlikely ally: a guy who is downright cocky yet wickedly hot!
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5342141547216896

2 Likes

TYSM for this thread! Here is my story:

Description: Two years ago, Alorna found out the truth about her heritage. Now, with her past coming back to haunt her, the time has come to pick a side…
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4689388591316992
Insta: nat.alia.writes

1 Like

Thank you for this thread :heart:

Title: Lost In Time
Author : F.Mona
Description : After Faith’s father dies, she starts missing some critical pieces and people in her life. She faces some new obstacles in her life. Will Faith accept her real mission?
Genre : fantasy
Style : Limelight
Chapters : 13 and ongoing
Instagram : @episode_f.mona_

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Lost In Time

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

1 Like

Open for R4R!!!

1 Like

Title: Poison for your Heart
Author: Aykay
Genre: Mystery/Romance (depends on your path you choose)
Chapters: 19, more coming soon, try to update every week
Description: You’re a woman on a deadly mission. But what will you do if a determined EBI agent is on your tail? Can you fool him or will you not only lose your freedom but your heart? CM, CC
Style: LL
Small cover:

Large cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6501686701129728

1 Like

Thanks for the thread! If you enjoy mystery stories, you should check this one out :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Instagram: @epi.sam.writes :heartpulse:

Title: “The Art of Criminal Profiling”

Genre: Mystery

Style: Limelight

Description: “Can Valentina, a successful FBI agent, decode a series of bone chilling mysteries before it’s too late? If not, she may just lose everything and everyone she cares about.”

Customization:

• Limited for the MC (skin color cannot be changed)
  • Full CC for both love interests

Choices:
This story uses multiple point systems and all choices matter!!

Mini Games:
Mini games are used throughout the story

Sound and music:
Sound and music are both used.

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: The Art of Criminal Profiling

1 Like

I just published a new story!

Title: Remote Learning

Description: Online classes can be pretty uneventful during the pandemic of 2020, but lucky (or not) for Fiona, her classmates are a little weird… Will online class be that bad?

Insta: gabi.episode

3 Likes

Thanks for the thread.:sparkling_heart:
Here is mine.:hugs:

20200804_094448

1 Like

hi there :yellow_heart: :sunflower: thanks for making this! it would mean so much to me if you checked out my story :blob_hearts:

Reveal_Sq_posterThumb_FuOht8mt8o

Title: Reveal: Unkissable
Author: MK
Genre: Drama, Romance
Chapters: 3 with an update pending approvals
Read-Time: 10-12 minutes
Description: A series of unfortunate events that all started with one exceptionally bad hair day. | CC, LL |
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4964985146114048
ig: @mk_words_unwritten

1 Like

Here is my story:

Author Name: HermanEpisode
Story Name: Reveal: Vicious Fate
Story Summary: Jeremy has idolized superheroes all his life. When his powers suddenly reveal themselves, he has a big choice to make. Will he be a hero or a villain?
Instagram Handle: @hermanepisode

Cover:

• Male Mc
  • LBGTQ+
  • Point System
  • Timed choices
  • Secondary genre is action!

Link:

2 Likes

Hey! Thank you so much for this thread! Your story has such a cool concept, I will definitely give it a read!

Here’s mine if you want to try it!

Title: Surviving the Dark
Author: Michelle Renae
Genre: Fantasy
Story Description: Snatched away from home, Jo is now in the running for the hand of the dark prince. Will he choose her or will she find a way to escape the malevolent Dark Elves?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5314991729344512

My instagram is @michelle.renae.episode if you want to DM me! :blush:

2 Likes

My newest story:

𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞: Kingdoms Betrayal.

Style LL

Genre Fantasy

Chapters 4 out (new chapter every week)

Description: Kingdoms are overridden with a deadly drug causing chaos and destruction. A group of rebels, led by Fenix, needs one piece of the puzzle to overcome the corruption behind the spread of this drug. Nova, a simple girl, is that missing piece.

Extra’s limited CC For MC and love interest

Link

1 Like