Promote your story and I will read them, also I do instagram shout outs

Thank you for doing this!:heart:
Title: Reveal: Starless sky by Amaras_R

Description: A murder case was closed seventeen years ago, but Aurora doesn’t think her mother was the real killer and now, after finding a letter from her, she is determined to find out the truth.
But what happens when she meets Christopher?

Genre: Drama

Style: LL
Link :point_down:

Instagram: Amaras.episode

1 Like

Hi! Thank you for doing this :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Story name : Hunt Down
Author: Lavinia
Style: LimeLight
Genre: Fantasy+Romance
Description: On your 18th birthday everything changes. You found out you’re not that ordinary. Open up your heart and forget old grudges or find way toward something new, while saving the word?
2 LI and full CC
Chapters: 7 (more coming)
my intsgram: lavii_writes_
PS: can you start reading first cause I been fooled before. I will keep my word and read ur story but I need your assurance firstly thx!!!
link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5885437981032448

1 Like

Heyy thank you so much for doing this, girl :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Story Name: The God Slaves
Genre: adventure, fantasy and mystery
Author: lidezutt
Story Description: After following a butterfly, you end up in the magical world of Deamonium. You find out that 18 years ago you were saved from a murder to make the prophecy come true.
Are you able to fulfill the prophecy and save all humans and gods? Or will this big adventure end in a big tragedy?
[CC, LL, 2LI, LGBTQ, GAMES]
My cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6474601867706368
Instagram Handle: lidezutt.episode
Episodes: 10
Style: limelight
I hope you will give me a chance by reading my story.

If you like my story, you can always follow me on Instagram: @lidezutt.episode

1 Like

thanks for this thread! i hope you check out mine <3

STORY TITLE: how to feel
AUTHOR: viarose
GENRE: fantasy, romance, drama
STYLE: Limelight
CHAPTERS: 4
INSTAGRAM: @viarose.writes
LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5727852826918912

1 Like

I love stories like this when it all depends on you how the story is going to end!

1 Like

This story sounds really fabulous and I love you front cover it is unique!

This sounds incredible and it is another fantasy story what is my favourite type of story!
Can’t wait to read it

I am looking forward to read this story because I like stories like this

1 Like

thankyou so much :relaxed:

1 Like

Thanks for this thread❤I have released my new story . It’s emotional , gut wrenching , and a perfect combination of suspense and romance. Hope you give it a try* *Title **:Stay ForeverStory type : LimelightGenre: * *Romance *** *Instagram *: @Episode_jun

*Description *:When the daughter of FBI agent Ariyana falls in love with the future heir of the greatest mafia of New York city, all hell breaks loose. Will Noah and Ariyana be able to overcome the differences of their worlds or will they be caught in the cross fire? *Link **:http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5087044710891520

1 Like

Here’s my story thank you so much :heart:

Story Tittle Into You
Author Yeonha
Genre Comedy
Style Limelight
Description Your dream is to be an actress, but you’ve never passed an audition. To make matters worse: a sudden accident reversed you and hot boy’s soul.
Cover

Here’s the link :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Your story seems awesome and the ending depending on us!
Nice!

1 Like

It is a story were you have to keep a secret I love those type of stories because you can be like 2 different people!

2 Likes

I will definitely give your story a try because it sounds amazing!

1 Like

Ahhh thank you so much, lovely! Hope you enjoy it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

1 Like

Here’s mine!

insta @simpxzee_
TITLE- Awoken
Genre- Fantasy, drama
Chapters so far -5
Plot- Awoken from a 200 years curse, Blaze finds himself battling between revenge and his growing feelings for the one who holds nothing but hatred for him. Will he end his millennium-long battle and find love along the way or lose everything trying?

Link- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5489696718389248

1 Like

Thank you so much :cherry_blossom:

1 Like

Thanks for the thread. :sparkling_heart:

Story Description

He’s a hot, heartless, mysterious vampire.You’re a powerful vampire slayer!What happens when you end up struggling to resist him and his charms?Will he love you,or kill you?CC LL

Eat Stake link

Story Description

April’s an independent girl, trying to move on from her corrupt ex boyfriend. But how will she deal with a hot guy with super powers, who may have to live with her?? (cc, choices, points based choices later on)

Dangerous DNA (LL) link

Dangerous DNA (ink) completed

Story Description

Aria has a new job in a new town. On a night out clubbing, she learns she’s caught up in a deadly revenge plan, where someone wants her life!(some choices matter, points and timed choices, CC)

Who’s Watching Me? link

This is a completed story.

Story Description

Lucy’s life is in so much trouble,so she’s forced to move away. While hiding from the trouble that’s pursuing her, she meets a mysterious hot guy with his own dark secret.

Far Away link

This is a completed story.

Story Description

Lucy joins the strongest, hottest fighting team there is, to help take down a ruthless enemy, and her clan! But how will she focus, with a hot romance and a target on her back?

Swiftfist link

1 Like

Hi, thank you for doing this thread!!!

Here are my stories:

Title: Saivoaimo
Author: P D Anderson
Genre: Fantasy
Episodes: 7 (more to come)
Style: Limelight
Description: Vilja is intrigued as she meets Arkin, a young man with a dark secret. But going with him has a price: Outworldly forces are already on their trail and time is running out…

Title: Reveal: My Life As A Lie
Author: P D Anderson
Genre: Drama
Episodes: 3 (more to come)
Style: Limelight
Description: You’re quite the average guy, until you wake up one day and realize: You’re not REAL! As an avatar in a video game you find yourself playing the game of your life. Or better FOR it!

1 Like

Thanks for the thread! :blob_turtle:
Instagram: @emily_episodeee
Title- A day in the life of me…
Description- Follow Leah’s TOTALLY NORMAL life! As she experiences fake friends, heartbreak and plenty of fun in this episode story! Limelight Female MC Customisation
link-http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5140941771046912
Cover Art-

1 Like