PROMOTE YOUR STORY (and Please read my first story ever! ) willing to do read4read :)

Hello everyone! I am relatively new to the episode community, which makes me sad because you all seem so awesome and supportive, I feel like I been missing out! :cry::cry: :sob: lol

I just published my first story ever today :rofl::laughing: and I would love it if you all gave it a chance. I really dug deep to write it (granted, it is still in baby stages)…

I think people should check out my story because it is the only one I have ever written in my whole life and I am 27 years old. :flushed: It has always been a dream of mine to be a writer but I was too scared to try. :disappointed: When I started reading stories on the episode app, I thought to myself, “Hey, I think I can do that…”:crazy_face:

Sooooo, I basically ignored my husband for 2 months and started working on my story ! :rofl::upside_down_face::sweat_smile: lol (good thing he is a gamer, and can keep himself occupied or I would be in trouble :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

I hope you can check it out, I just published today and so I am super pumped and nervous at the same time… Anywho, here is the info:

Thank you!!!

My story: PRINCESS OF DARYA
Author: Cece
Genre: Fantasy
Story style: Limelight
Description: Aerwyna is one of four Princesses of the Elements (water_fire_earth_wind) In the midst of war, will she give her heart to her protector in a forbidden romance? CCMultiple Endings*
Episodes: 15 (more coming soon)
Instagram: @cc_episodewriter
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5627899985395712

Cover:

13 Likes

Want to do a read for read with me?

Very nice cover.

2 Likes

sure. send me ur link:)

Here you go.

I’ll add your story to my list so that i will read it when i get home.

1 Like

Just used up my tickets reading ur story. i like it so far. totally wasnt expecting what happened to Jade @ end of the prologue

1 Like

Glad you like it. Just got home. Can you send me the link again? The link you out isnt working for me :frowning:

Oh never mind it worked now XD

1 Like

Read all of it. Not bad for a first story. Your directing of overlays are far better than mine :smile: the only thing i would suggest is that you slow down the relationship of love interests a bit.

1 Like

Hello, we could do a read for read if you want ? :slight_smile:

But first: For a guaranteed feedback fill in the form

Link below :

Here is the description of my story :

Title : Jungle Fever
Author : Maggy

Genre : Romance/Drama
Style : Ink
Number of episodes : 5 (more episodes coming soon)
Instagram : maggy.episode

Description : A bad boy Prince with a lot of ego and a womanizer, gets lost in the middle of the Jungle and meets a fierce African Princess called Maya. Will he handle the change of environment.

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5221523745800192

2 Likes

ok sounds good thanks

I’ll start reading your story immediantly. It sounds and looks great,

Here’s mine:

Title: And then they were gone!
Author: Aliceproductions
Genre: Dark comedy
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6406242099920896
Episodes: 7 (Complete)
Instagram: Aliceproductions
Style: INK
Story Description: It’s school camp and all the class is excited to go on their trip to Lake Deepwater. However a strange series of misfortunes awaits them. Will anyone get back in one piece?

Ok thanks, i will add yours to my favorites :slight_smile:

Hey there! I’m glad to see I’m not the only wife ignoring her husband because I’m writing on Episode… he gets it though as he is a gamer as well! What does your husband play?

Anyways, I would love to check your story out! Are you interested in doing a read for read?

Here are some story details!
Hi there I would love for you to check out my story!

Title: Daizees
Author: KPZ

Chapters:6

Story Description: Tattoos, Friendships, Love, and Rock n Roll. What happens when a secret from your past threatens to tear it all apart?

Genre: Comedy

Style: INK

Why you should check out my story: It’s a female rock n roll story using comedy, some romance, and includes twists and turns, love of music, and fashion!

Instagram: kpz_episode

R4R?
Name: The Ember Moon Pack

Description:

Being a werewolf is not easy. Especially when you have 3 hot hybrids following your every move.

Romance/Mystery/Comedy.

Customizable Characters, 5 Endings, Choices Matter

Chapters: technically 6 bc ch 1 is customization

Genre: Fantasy/romance/horror

Style: Limelight

Link:

Instagram: gisellepisode :smile:

In_Love_With_My_Teacher_I0_posterThumb_p9gCoNxLMr

Want updates on this story? Here’s the update thread!

read for read?

hi! lol that is funny. he plays kingdom hearts and final fantasy mostly… sure i can read your story :slight_smile: i will add it to my favorites :slight_smile:

hello :slight_smile: i dont mind doing a read 4 read just if u dont mind waiting bc i have 4 stories i need to get too right now… please send me ur link :slight_smile:

My story: SWEET PERFECTION
Author: Shweta Mehra
Genre: Romance
Story style: Ink
Description: After breaking up, Sierra moves on to a happy single life, but what happens when she falls for “THE NERD” and her ex coming back to her life. CharacterCustomization
Episodes: 3 (more coming soon)
Instagram: @shweta_episode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5947516399779840_x9_posterThumb_uqDFjboF2b

so i really like ur story im still not done reading it (but i plan too) i like it a lot, i just notice some technical issues with overlays and character layering.

ex: overlays dont appear right away with scene change sometimes. to fix that i uses “&” symbol instead of “@”

other ex: i forgot what chapter, but in the scene where they are all in the van talking and playing “never have i ever” , some characters arnt layered correctly. so for example if you made kalel layer 2 and then andy layer 3, it would look like she is closer to the camera.

hope you dont mind my suggestion…

but i love it!