PROMOTE YOUR STORY (and Please read my first story ever! ) willing to do read4read :)

No problem, what did you think of my story?

I like that it’s set in japan, its really awesome to have stories set in other cultures

1 Like

I like Japan, I’ve always wanted to do a story like this. I like stories based in other cultures as well. You learn more interesting facts that way.

1 Like

Your story is really great!! I really love the plot and your overlays really help bring the story to life. If I may… Can I suggest some advice? Perhaps you can later characters and overlays so that way it doesn’t look like the character is walking over the table… if that makes sense… let me know if you need help with that. But I like ur story and I will keep reading it :grin:

Thank you so much! :smiley:
Actually yes, can you help me with that please? I’ve never been able to figure it out :sweat_smile:

Okay so basically when u layer ur telling episode what stands where. So if u make the purse layer 1 then you make Ariel layer 2. She will be in front of the purse(closer to the reader). So here is an example of how u could code:
EXAMPLE
Int. Bedroom -day with PURSE
&overlay PURSE shifts to blah blah in zone 2
&overlay PURSE scales to blah blah in zone 2
&overlay PURSE moves to layer 1
&ARIEL walks to spot blah blah in zone 2
&ARIEL moves to layer 2

@transition fade in black
@pan to zone 2

Hope that makes sense. Also if u do it this way it will help the characters already be in the scene instead of popping in after it pans…

But still u have a great story!

Please check mine out too I would love it if u could

Thank you so much, that’s really helpful :heart:
I will definitely work on perfecting it.
And yes I will read yours as well :slightly_smiling_face:
It may take a while before I finish but I will definitely read yours :blush:

1 Like

Ok great. Feel free to hit me up if u have questions

Hey guys! If you’re looking for a good romance/comedy/mystery to read with lots of surprising twists and turns, then you should check out my story Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane! It’s pretty good in my opinion and I’m sure you wont be disappointed!! R4R Anyone?
Title: Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane
Author: Marshmallow O.
Genre: Mystery, Romance, Comedy
Summary: Time is running out as you and your friends try to escape the mysterious sleepover that you were invited to… Read to uncover the Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane.
Chapters: 3 (More to come!)
Style: Limelight

Create your own character!:slight_smile:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6250660385652736
Shortened Link: https://bit.ly/2FHhOMS
Thank you so much for reading!

would you like to do a read 4 read?

1 Like

yess!
can you send a ss when you finish mine? im sorry its silly but I don’t wanna get ghosted :slight_smile:

no problem i will send you one after i read your first 3 chapters…

1 Like

@cc_episodewriter Hey! I just finished your first 3 chapters and may I say that your story is amazing so far! I honestly do not have anything bad to say about it! The directing is great so are the zooms and I love the use of background sounds! My favorite parts though were the use of overlays! It was fantastic! I will for sure continue reading and I hope your story continues to grow! :grin:

Don’t forget to read my story as well! :kissing_heart:

thank you so much! i really appreciate your feedback :slight_smile: Yes i will definitely read your story and send you screenshots. i’m just finishing a prior read 4 read i had agreed to and then yours is next :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::hugs:

1 Like

Here you are!

I liked the riddle a lot :slight_smile: thanks so much for doing a read 4 read with me

1 Like

Just reposting this story as well. I just updated the story to 4 episodes.

Title: College Days: A Mystical Beginning
Author: WolfnDragon
Episodes: 4(more coming)
Summary: Three best friends are admitted to Godafraedi College for creatures of mythological beings. Two know of their heritage but one does not.
Cover:
College%20Days%20Cover1

1 Like

I would love r4r
Story Title: Blind Date with Millionaire
Style: Limelight
Genre: Romance
Author: Senada
Published : 3 Chapters
Description:
You went on a blind date with a handsome young millionaire. What will happen when you wake up in the same bed?(Romance&Drama)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5658695975895040

Blind_Date_with_Millionaire_posterThumb_IqnnPv6irE

1 Like

hi! are you interested in a read 4 read?

I’m going to read this ASAP! Make sure to check out me 2nd story aswell! :two_hearts:
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5442283885887488

Ur cover is so cool! Want to do a read 4 read?