PROMOTE YOUR STORY (and Please read my first story ever! ) willing to do read4read :)

sure! i will read first 3 chapters at minimum, i may or may not read more. can you read my first 3 as well please?

sure! i will read first 3 chapters at minimum, i may or may not read more. can you read my first 3 as well please?

This is my story:

Name: Coincidence or Destiny

Description:

Aurora loved her life, but during the summer she met a boy and her life starts to change completely

The meeting was coincidence or destiny?

Chapters: 12

Genre: Drama

Style: Ink

Instagram: kateb_episode

Link:

[

Of course I’ll read yours, I’ll send the screenshot when I finished hope you’ll do the same

Of course :slight_smile: I’ll dm you when im done .

1 Like

R4r? I’ll send proof! :slight_smile:

Title: Stealing His Heart

Author: Silent Platinum

Style: INK

Cover:

SILENT%20PLATINUM-4
SILENT PLATINUM-4.jpg1410x2250 601 KB

Genre: Romance

Description:
You, your little sister and your mom moved to North Cali because your sister has Cystic Fibrosis. But you never expected to meet an outcast and… Steal his Heart. CC INCLUDED​

Chapters released: 3

link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4934853843615744

Hope you enjoy :hearts:

OK I BOOKMARKED IT, MIGHT TAKE A LITTLE BIT THO, I HAVE A FEW READ4READS TO DO. SO THANKS SO MUCH IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR PATIENCE :smile:

1 Like

OK cool i will do a read4read with you :slight_smile:

1 Like

no worries take ur time! :blush:

1 Like

If ur interested :blush: and also includes everyone that is in this thread right now

Thank you!

1 Like

I’ve finished 3 chapter of yours! Do send me the screenshot of my story when you finished :blush:

HI! Sorry I haven’t sent you a screenshot yet, but i am actually hooked! i really like your story. So I will send you a screenshot when I’m done. Thank you for my chapter reads! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hiya! I would love to do a R4R if you want to
3 for 3 :blush:
Here’s my story:
Title: Better on my Own
Author: Joanna Banana
Genre: Romance/Action
Style: Ink
Episodes: 3
Story Description: Camila has never needed anyone’s help. She’s a one woman army. But what happens when she is forced to accept the help of a mysterious guy to accomplish her greatest mission yet?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6447079579582464
Small cover:

BOMO%20Small%20cover%20(1)
BOMO Small cover (1).jpg1290x2186 1.47 MB

I’ll dm you screenshots when I’m done reading you’re story :blush:

Of course, can you give me the link? :slight_smile:

Hey, have you finished my story?