PROMOTE YOUR STORY (and Please read my first story ever! ) willing to do read4read :)

I really like your story. I think it is cool and so I will keep reading it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello! Miss made made your story sound super interesting. So I will check it out :smile:

Want to check out mine too? It is not a high school story… lol

Hey absolutely will check yours out, I’m always scouting for new stories, I will check it out later tonight :smiley: thank you for taking the time to read mine also, I appreciate it.

1 Like

Here you go :slight_smile: I really like that you made a strong female character :slight_smile:

Hey,

I’m always up for read4reads <3

That’s my story.
Titel: Wherever I go
Author: Alisha Sophie
Chapters: 10 (Ongoing)
Genre: Drama
Description: After their world is turned upside down, twins Mia and Cody move for a fresh start. Until Mia falls for badboy Logan and in turn becomes the target of a ruthless mafia princess. CC
Instagram: episode.alishasophie
Link: [http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4613203588415488

Our_Time_i7_posterThumb_ZDVKc43hv3

Thank you! :blush:

I’m enjoying your story. It has a unique plot :heart_eyes:

I thought your story was very interesting. I enjoyed reading it and I really liked the plot. :smiley:

1 Like

Here’s my story if anybody’s interested:

Title- Malleable Minds
Author- Miss Mads
Style- Ink
Description- Noe is taken by a group of con-artists and is thrown into a new world full of drama. But, everything becomes a blur when she finds herself entangled with their leader.
Link- nteractive.com/s/5057351205519360
Cover:

Thank you so much! :blush:

Wow your story was so good!!! So creative!

Hello! Ok I will read your first 3 chapters and then send you a screenshot when I’m done :slight_smile:

Hello! I will read your first 3 chapters and then send you a screenshot when I’m done. Would be awesome if you could do the same :grin:

Okay, great :slight_smile: Thank you so much!

1 Like

Thank you so much! :heart:

1 Like

I read your story. I thought the plot was very interesting and I really enjoyed reading it. (I plan on finishing it but haven’t yet because I ran out of passes)

I’m so glad you like it! Thank you :grin:

1 Like

I am enjoying your story so far :grin:

1 Like

Thank you

Thank you so much :sob::sob: I will start your story as soon as possible :blue_heart:

1 Like

Hey! I just published a new story.

Title: TATYA: Professor Fever
Author: Giselle C.
Genre: Drama
Style: INK
Story Description: Tatyas life has been a series of unfortunate events. The only thing keeping her going is her love for law. Will the new hot prof keep her from achieving her goal?
Instagram: @gisellepisode
Small Cover:

Link:
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5795320466309120