REMEMBER IF YOU DO NOT LIKE MY OPINION DO NOT GET OFFENDED I ALREADY WARNED YOU

RATING

1-4 IS AN F
5=6 IS A D
7-8 IS A C
9-10 IS A B
11-12 IS AN A

here it is

MC: Till Death Do Us Part its currently not published I’m still writing. but you can read it

54%20AM

1 Like

i will check out your story! :slight_smile:

want to do read4read?
My story: PRINCESS OF DARYA
Author: Cece
Genre: Fantasy
Story style: Limelight
Description: Four Princesses of the Elements rule the world together. When one is kidnapped, the Protectors (an ancient people) must step in as bodyguard warrior/trainers. Romance and adventure follow. CharacterCustomization
Episodes: 14 (more coming soon)
Instagram: @cc_episodewriter
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5627899985395712

Cover:

Princess%20of%20Darya%20(2)
Princess of Darya (2).png966x642 736 KB

ITS LOOKS cool!

1 Like

make sure to read my warning

1 Like

alright so my honest opinion about it would a 10 =B I like the fire the cool things you should teach me that stuff… :slight_smile: so my honest opinion is like a 10+ :slight_smile:

1 Like

Aww thanks! Here are some screenshots :

I think you have the potential for a really cool story. I love the fact that you have a lot of choices :slight_smile: your overlays are really cool. The best way is to just keep practicing if u want to get better :wink: I can give u some suggestions if you like :slight_smile: for example: when u set up the scene with an overlay it is helpful to use &overlay instead of @overlay. This helps it transition more smoothly. Then u should use a transition into the scene. I will take a screenshot of what I mean and send it to you later. Basically everything I learned was from @dara.amarie she is so awesome! Just use her templates and explanations it is super helpful. Feel free to message me if u get stuck and need help! I will try my best when I can :slight_smile:

Van you review my story😊

So here is a screenshot of the scene with the fire so u can sorta see what I mean…

Also I forgot to mention there is a cool website: pngtree.com where u can download tons of overlays for free…

Title of the story : A Girl and Her Dream
Author: Suelita
Genre: Romance
Style: Limelight
Instagram: episode.suelita
Numbers of episodes: 3, but more coming soon! ( working on the next chapters right now ).

What happens when Lauren gets in touch with a famous movie director?
CHOICES MATTERS and it’s you that choose which paths she will take trough her life. LL, CC

Tittle : Search for love
Author : S.writes
Genre : Drama
Description: Your life turns upside down when you try to escape from a toxic situation.Can you find the love you’re looking for trying to escape?
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5548786201264128

Title of the story : Royal and a pauper
Author : Norniana
Genre : Drama
Style : INK
Numbers of episodes : 27 [COMPLETED]
Royal
The princess in sent to her fiance. On the way she got into trouble and disappeared. Conspiracies, betrayals and LOVE

CHOICES MATTERS and CHARACTER CREATION*

Heey, here’s mine :blush:
TEST_101_Ny_posterThumb_E3EuKs64nD

Title: Heart by Heart
Author: AndreaWrites
Genre: Fantasy / Drama / Romance
Style: Limelight
Description: It is said that the war truly started when the Kingdom of Stars fell. Depressive, but wild at heart, Margo Lovelace’s been trapped in her life without knowing her true identity. Being thrown into a different world, with an ambiguous past, surrounded by people she never met and without knowing who to really trust, the girl needs an escape. But can running away come without a price? In the end friends will become foes, heads will roll and hearts will break.
Character customization / Choices matter / Three possible endings
Link: JUST CLICK HERE
Instagram: @andrea.epiwrites

i really love the fire part its like so cool. omg how the heck did u learn it

1 Like

Well I read your story I can see it was your very first one from your mobile phone i mean its not bad

i would give this story a maybe 8=C so thats like an average which is good :slight_smile: if you need more help go to my link which is on my profile

i like the beginning production with the gun shot thats cool, and the music and the blood i was just curious why you didn’t let us see the face of Nicole in the wedding scene but thats okay, I liked how the police ran out at the same time and the crime scene thats actually pretty cool and i liked how the cars driven fast, its pretty cool. So I would give this story an 11= A :slight_smile:

1 Like

I like the customization and the music and the backgrounds i like how you already have the person in the bed in the royal room so i would give this story a 10=B

Hi again! How many chapters did you read? :slight_smile:

oh oops i read the wrong one.

Thank you so much for your nice words​:hugs::heart_eyes:

Hah, ok, are you going to read mine now?

1 Like