Promote your story down below, and i'll read some of them! (not r4r๐Ÿ’› LL only)

hmm, this is exactly what it sounds like. iโ€™ve been reading a few stories but they donโ€™t get updated a lot. weeks would go by and i would have multiple ticket refills not being used. plus, i think itโ€™ll be cool to read some new stories, not by popular authors.

write the name, genre, and description and iโ€™ll read it!:woman_shrugging:t2:

EXAMPLE: MY UNRELEASED STORY (COMING OUT AFTER NEW YEARS)

Title: Till The Clock Hits Three

Description:
To you, being rich and successful is difficult enough when the world his itโ€™s eyes set on you as their new teenage heartthrob of the generation.
However, itโ€™s nothing you arenโ€™t used to. Not when your boarding school, Acadamy of Legacies is filled with spoiled students who were born with a silver spoon in each of their mouths.
But what happens when AOL seems to gain an enemy threatening the privacy and lives of your fellow peers, yourself included?

Details:
Four love interests, LGBTQ+ options, thriller, choose your gender, character customization.

(itโ€™s basically a mix between gossip girl, and โ€œaโ€ from pretty little liars๐Ÿฅธ)

25 Likes

Hello! Hope youโ€™re doing fine! :hugs:
If you wanna see or learn more about my story, you can check out my Instagram. :blush:
Here is my story.
:point_down:t2:

Title: ๐•ธ๐–ž ๐•น๐–Š๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–‡๐–”๐–— ๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–† ๐•ธ๐–”๐–‡๐–˜๐–™๐–Š๐–—.
Author: Sonder. :woman_technologist:t2:
Instagram: @sonder.author
Genre: Drama, Romance
Style: Limelight
Story Description: ๐‘€๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐˜ฉ ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘‘๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘Œ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘’๐‘๐‘’. ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐˜ฉ ๐‘Ž ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜๐‘”๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐˜ฉ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘‘ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘. ๐‘Š๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘› ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘Ž๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘š ๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‚๐‘Š๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘”๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘’๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘ฆ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก. ๐ด๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘  ๐˜ฉ๐‘–๐‘š๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘™๐‘“ ๐‘–๐‘› ๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก. (๐ฟ๐ฟ) ๐ถ๐˜ฉ๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก. (๐ผ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐˜ฉ ๐‘š๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘  ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘.)

๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‡๐—ˆ๐— ๐–บ ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐—Ž๐–บ๐—… ๐—†๐—ˆ๐–ป๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ / ๐—†๐–บ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐–บ / ๐—€๐–บ๐—‡๐—€๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’. ๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—…๐—‚๐—„๐–พ ๐–บ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’ ๐–บ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐—Œ๐—๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐–บ๐–ผ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—…๐—… ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐–พ๐–บ๐–ผ๐— ๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—„๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‚๐—‹ ๐—‹๐–พ๐—…๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—‰.

๐—–๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜€๐˜†๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—บ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚โ€™๐—น๐—น ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ธ.

Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4728753642864640

Stay Safe :blob_hearts:

3 Likes

Hereโ€™s my story: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Title: Squad:Roadtrip
MC: female
Genre: Horror (includes mystery and romance)
IG username: may.i.writeepisode

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6321977372639232
Description:
This was supposed to be a short road trip into the woods with your old high school squad, but the place wants you to stay and uncover ALL itโ€™s gory secrets.

Some features:

• LGBTQ+
  • 6 LIโ€™s (male & female)
  • choose your sexuality
  • point system
  • Very important choices!
  • CC

Cover:

Some screenshots

2 Likes

Hello @iDiOt_SaNdWhIcH! Hereโ€™s my story, it would mean a lot if you could check it out even if it is only for one episodeโ€ฆ

Title: Call of Duty
Description: Isabella has been assigned as an undercover agent to arrest a crime lord. With a materialistic, rich, and arrogant bad boy as her partner, can she succeed? [cc]
IG: @episode_katherinee
Details: CC, Choices matter, Diversity, Mini-Game
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5281177222316032

1 Like

iโ€™ve just finished reading the first two chapters (waiting on 3 to be unlocked)! i really like the plot so far. but some things kinda confused me lmfao๐Ÿ˜… cool story!

2 Likes

Hey!! Thank you so much for this thread. Iโ€™ll leave my story details here so you can decide whether or not youโ€™d like to check it out.

Title: The Florist
Author: Samaria Rose
IG: samaria.writes
Genre: Romance (w/ some aspects of drama)
Description: As an unsuccessful florist, you decide to change things up and write love letters for clientsโ€ฆ the only issue? Your clientโ€™s lover falls for you instead.
Details:

• Choose you body type.
  • Choose your gender.
  • Choose your pronouns and name.
  • Straight, Bi, Ace, Aro, Lesbian, and Gay options.
  • Full customization for the MC and 2 LIs.
  • Impactful choices.
  • Multiple endings.
  • Advanced directing.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6258686293245952
Photo Supplement:

Iโ€™d like to give a thank you in advance if you decide to check my story out :blob_hearts:

4 Likes

Hopefully after the update,they wonโ€™t. Thank you for reading :relaxed: :blue_heart:

1 Like

np, and the confusion is not your fault! the cliffhanger was good! it was that one romance point with S that got me like: :new_moon_with_face:
iโ€™ll definitely read more!

1 Like

and yeah! it sounds great! i already love all the options for everyone! iโ€™ll check it out rn๐Ÿ’›

1 Like

Hereโ€™s my story if you would like:
Title: Still Strong
Ig: lyra.episode
By: LyraE
Genera: romance
Description: youโ€™re a rich and famous athlete with a horrible past. Heโ€™s your new manager and ex-football star. What are you willing to do for each other? Will you let him in?
Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/5379372443959296

Ty!

2 Likes

Thank you for the thread. Hope you find my story interesting and enjoy reading it, if you decide to read it. Hereโ€™s my story -

1 Like

Hi! Hereโ€™s my story! Hopefully you give it a read ! :blob_hearts:

:arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down:

Title: ๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’“๐’†๐’๐’š ๐‘จ๐’•๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’•๐’†๐’…

Description : You decide to apply as an assistant at Miller Corporation, only to realize it was your biggest mistake yet. How will you manage a hot boss who tests your limits? (CC)

Author: Dolly

Genre : Romance

Style: LL

Instagram account: ๐’†๐’‘๐’Š.๐’…๐’๐’๐’๐’š

Cover โ†ฏ

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5362656490618880

:heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Hey! Hereโ€™s my story Love Logan.
If it not to much to ask but this is my second story and none of my stories have been reviewed before. I would really appreciate if you gave it the time to read and help me get reviewed!

You can also really help by sharing screenshots and posting them on Instagram!

TITLE: Love Logan

AUTHOR: Eloise

IG: eloise.stories

GENRE: Romance

DESCRIPTIONS: When Holly, a struggling actress, misses yet another chance of chasing her dreams. She doesnโ€™t expect to find a relationship with a lonely American, sitting in a cafe. What will happen in their whirlwind romance.

Image.png

LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4832276001783808

1 Like

Hi! Hereโ€™s mine if you want to give it shot:

Title: Girls World
Description: Follow the daily life of four different girls while they go through senior year โ€” and discover friendship and love on the way
Genre: Comedy
Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5259836313501696
Cover:

1 Like

(iโ€™m still on the first episode) but aimee needs to chill, i-chileโ€ฆanywaysโ€ฆiโ€™m right behind logan๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿฆฏ
but so far, i love it! cool animations, and an interesting couple minutes!:yellow_heart:

edit; sheโ€™s kinda cute though๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

1 Like

Hehe thank you!!! Aimee is my friend and thereโ€™s a inside joke/hidden meaning as to why sheโ€™s in there and a certain line she says :joy::joy:

1 Like

hey how are you? Iโ€™m @katwritesepisode on insta. I just published my story โ€œDONโ€™T BLAME MEโ€ :slight_smile: Iโ€™ve worked really hard on my story but iโ€™m finding it so hard to get reads Lmao so would love if you gave it a try and let me know what you thinkโ€‹:relaxed::heart:

Scarlett Knight. The runaway heir to the Knight Mafia. Escaping the gang life was always her goal, but will she get dragged back by falling for Josh Carter? The rival leader.

Link to Read is
I love DONโ€™T BLAME ME! Check it out! http://bit.ly/EpisodeHere #episode

2 Likes

Hey, Iโ€™d appreciate it if youโ€™d check out my story.

Story Title: Something About You LL

Author: Soupy

Genre: Romance with a little drama

Description: Social outcast Rosslyn prefers hiding her secret rock star identity. What will happen when the popular Ben discovers it? Will their hatred grow or will they get to know each other?

Insta: soupy.writes

hey how are you? Iโ€™m @katwritesepisode on insta. I just published my story โ€œDONโ€™T BLAME MEโ€ :slight_smile: Iโ€™ve worked really hard on my story but iโ€™m finding it so hard to get reads Lmao so would love if you gave it a try and let me know what you thinkโ€‹:relaxed::heart:

Scarlett Knight. The runaway heir to the Knight Mafia. Escaping the gang life was always her goal, but will she get dragged back by falling for Josh Carter? The rival leader.

Link to Read is
I love DONโ€™T BLAME ME! Check it out! http://bit.ly/EpisodeHere #episode

Story Title: The XOโ€™s
Author: Makayla.reed
Description:

Link:

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: The XOโ€™s

Has:
Full visual cc
2 love Intrest one male and one female
Mini games