Promote your story down below, and i'll read some of them! (not r4r💛 LL only)

hey, looks really cool! personally, i’m not into mafia stories, i’m so sorry! and from the guy character, I’m assuming it’s ink🥺 I’m sure it’s great, just not my taste💛 i can see if a friend would read it, though. she’s been on episode longer, and is used to ink stories. have a good day!

1 Like

that’s okay! Sorry to bother you❤️ And that would be great thank you!

1 Like

no, don’t be sorry! it’s honestly no problem! i’m just used to limelight since i’ve only been on that long. i wish you only the best, though

1 Like

Thanks for the thread, lovely! :two_hearts:

Instagram: @epi.sam.writes

Title: The Art of Criminal Profiling

Genre: Mystery

Style: Limelight

Chapters: 6 and more coming soon

Description:
Can Valentina, a successful FBI agent, decode a series of bone chilling mysteries before it’s too late? If not, she may just lose everything and everyone she cares about.

Customization:
Full customization

Choices:
There are numerous point systems with choices that matter.

Mini games and sound are incorporated into the story.

Hope you enjoy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: The Art of Criminal Profiling

4 Likes

haha i’m the opposite, I literally can’t read limelight lmao :rofl::heart: Have a nice day :relaxed:

1 Like

i’ll try the kpop one soon!

and i will 100% read the unreleased story! i’m not into sci-fi, but i LOVE vampires/wolves/witches (specifically the tvd universe type of supernatural beings, though) and the tribrid reminds me of hope! i love her!:yellow_heart:

have a nice day!

1 Like

That’s definitely who I was going for!! Thank you so much!!

1 Like

Hey I update mine on weekly basic, I hope you enjoy

Here’s my main link to easily find it on.

1 Like

Mine is a little strange, but maybe you’ll like it!
Story card credit: @/episode_katherinee

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5319692842106880

2 Likes

i’m gonna read it rn! the strangest thing that could possibly happen, is that she ends up with the ghost. otherwise, i’m ready!:skull:

1 Like

that’s up to the reader to decide :wink: LMAO

1 Like

CHILE-🧏🏻‍♀️

whenever i play a story, i always end up with who’s the cutest. or if i can choose their looks, i make whoever has a better name more attractive. lets see👀

Here’s mine my story thanks for this thread.

This story got featured Oct picks editors 2020

Title- Breaking Boundaries

Cover-

Description- Noelle, a cheerleader who’s passionate about football, wants to prove that football isn’t just for the boys.
Will she be able to break the boundaries?

Link-http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4671208766111744

IG- @faith_rose_episode

2 Likes

i’m gonna pretend like you’re gonna bring ryder back. ya’know, if there’s ghosts then there can be anything! alex is pissing me off and i’m on episode 2, I-:sob:

but i really like it! the story is cool, and nothing too cringy or overused!:yellow_heart:

edit: ok, i’m sad now. how can you like both-…they-…nvm😭

3 Likes

Hey, thank you for doing this, :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Maybe you want to read mine :heart:

Title: Sealed with a Kiss
Genre: Drama, Romance, Mystery
Episodes: 3 (more coming soon)
Description: Working as a criminal lawyer, Aria is more than happy with her normal life. What‘ll happen when she gets thrown into a world full of glitz and glamour overnight?
Instagram: @tsukino.creates
Cover:

Link:

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Reveal: Sealed with a Kiss

2 Likes

Hey,
I’ll update this story once or twice/week. :slight_smile: It’s a romance with a lots of comedy element,
FULL CC / Choices / Mini Games
I hope you’ll like it.
Title: LDR: Closer Than The Stars
Genre : Romance, Comedy
Author: Lana Rose
Instagram: @lanarose.creates
Story Description : He is sinfully gorgeous, exciting and genuinely cares about you. So what’s the problem? Just the 3800 miles that separates you from him. But does distance matter when love is true?
Direct link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5523955100876800
Cover:

1 Like

LMAO aww why did Alex piss you off already? :rofl:
I’m team Ryder for life, I don’t like Alex. I rather date a ghost before him. :joy:

1 Like

Hey. Thanks for this thread.
I have 4 completed LL stories, so you don’t have to wait for any updates. Hope you will enjoy reading any one or all of them :smiley:

Click on the story title above the story cards to read my story :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Too Good To Be True

Love Me Again?

My Cutie Detective

One Final Chance

Update: This story was in the Adulting shelf recently :heart:

Thank you once again for this, and happy reading! :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

well, after the whole alley he pisses me off less lmao. like he seemed desperate and obsessive at first, then over-protective and stalkerish, but then he genuinely cared.

but like, ryder though👀 he seemed like he had anger issues and that he was abusive at first, but he loves her🥺

idk, i have a certain mindset for marriage. i will NEVER consider marriage unless i know that i will love them forever. i suppose that’s why i prefer ryder. in my mind, she cared about him above all🤷🏻‍♀️

1 Like

Story name:

High on Love and Formaldehyde

AUTHOR: Liz & Mar

GENRE: Romance/Drama

Chapters So Far: 13

STYLE: Limelight

IG: @ liz_mar.episode

DESCRIPTION: Working at a morgue is what Eliana loves but when her life gets darker than her job, she’ll need all the support she can get. Who’ll bring back the light in the dark?

CC, LL, Art

MATURE CONTENT

**Song recommendations to play while reading certain scenes are shown throughout the story **

Story Link

Personal link including playlist

1 Like