PROMOTE YOUR STORY! (& follow for follow!)

Ohh you’re full of kindness, thank you! I hope you enjoy the content! :heart:

Thank you for the thread! Here’s my story, would love for you, or anyone else to read :blush:

Title: Secrets and Lies
Link to my story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5428668308193280
Description: A dark past. A shameful secret. And you’ll do whatever it takes to keep the truth hidden. But what if lying plunges you further into chaos? (CC, LL, Choices Matter, Sounds & Music, Advanced Directing)
Genre: Drama
Published Episodes: 9 (more in the works)
Insta: @lxs.episode

Hey everyone! Thanks for the thread.I am a new author. I’d like to do r4r. Do let me know if you’re up for it! .

Title : Don’t Go,I need your love
Author :nurella
Style :LL
Genre :Drama,Young-Adult Romance,Comedy
IG :nurunkitapdunyasi
Description :Defne begins a dangerous game by agreeing with her enemy to win over her ex-boyfriend Alex.İs it really going to be Alex that she wants to win at the end of this love-lust game?
Story Link: episodeinteractive.com/s/5249677170245632

(I’d be really happy if you’d take a look at my story)

1 Like

Thank you for this thread & best of luck with your story!!! I hope anybody could give my story a chance, it would mean the world to me!! :sunflower: :heart:

STORY DETAILS: :fire: :fire: :fire:

Title: Blinding Beauty

Genre: Romance
Style: Limelight
Chapters: 6 (more episodes coming soon!)
Author: Valentina
IG: @valentina_.episode
Arts Scenes Included :blob_hearts:

DESCRIPTION: Her intelligence Is Dangerous. Her Beauty Is Lethal. I Was Not Like The Other Girls. Which Is Where El Tigre Made His Mistake.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5797610348806144

MAIN CHARACTERS: :heart_eyes: :black_heart:

Camila : Don’t underestimate her. She’s not what she seems. Behind her beautiful face lies a dangerous woman.

Alejandro ( El Tigre) : Crime lord, crosses path with a woman with a beauty so pure. She’s nothing he has ever seen. But you know what they say, The most beautiful are the most dangerous…

Check Out My Instagram: @valentina_.episode

~For sneak peeks, NEW art covers and scenes, updates, and more!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
~Cover made by the talented @ladiablitaart on IG & Forums! :blob_sun:

1 Like

oo love it!

1 Like

LOVE IT! Can’t wait to read

1 Like

Covington grove.
Anni is heading off to collage
When Anni blake moves away from her foster home to go to college. She meets new friends cute guys and makes a few enemies.
It is a drama.
Im trying to make one of books i wrote in to an episode i just love to wright and miss it so much but i want people to ac see it even if its not my best work i still hope ppl like it.

1 Like

Thank you, I’ll check out your story rn! :heart: :sunflower:

Oh my god! Your story cover looks epic!!! Please let me know when you are going to publish it!

Here’s my story Call of Duty and it has the genres of drama, action, romance and comedy. It has mini games, diversity, art scenes and full customisation!

It would mean a lot if you could check it out even if it is only for one episode… I really hope to hear from you very soon!

1 Like

i’ll read!

1 Like

Thank you! I hope you like it :slight_smile:

ya!! ofc i’ll read it😊 i’m thinking i’ll publish my story in January! but i will keep in touch! &thank you! @mausync did my cover🥰

it’s not out yet but it will be in January! Until then you can follow my episode account!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

ya!

sure i’ll try it out! everyone deserves a chance!!

Oops sorry I totally forgot, but I’ll check it out once it’s published! :blush:

Hello lovely, Thank you for the thread <3
Story Name: The Mafia’s Kingdom
Genre: Action/Romance
Limelight
Insta: dakota.writes
Description: Talia runs one of the most feared gangs in all of New york city, what will happen when she has to unite with another Mafia? Will love get in the way? Or will her past stop her?
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5897936121298944

1 Like

Story: The Bet
Author: Kristen Prescott
Genre: Drama/romance
Episodes: 22
Style: Ink(it will be in limelight too)
Description: She is a rude spoiled brat. He is a boy with a painful past. When he makes a bet on her, their lives will have a drastic turn. Will the opposites attract?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4790233981583360
Cover:
The_Bet_IA_posterThumb_Hnxja0e8By

1 Like

ofc i will!

1 Like

:star_struck: