PROMOTE YOUR STORY here (All Genres)! No R4R needed

mustread

My Story:
RED AND BLACK REBELS
Author: Anastasia
Genre: Action, Drama, Comedy
My instagram: ana.epiwrites
Description: Anabelle is a really strong and powerful leader, she has people who supports her, but what happens when everything goes downhill??? Will she be able to change society or it will remain the same?
Customize Characters!!!

Kyle is in love with Wendy, but his love is only passion, and his romance is dangerous, will Wendy find out that Kyle has been stalking her since the day they met, or will she stay in this abusive, crazy relationship for life?

Style: Classic | Type: Cinematic

I may use spotlight, MAYBE. In the future. Tell me if you read it so that I can know.

Choices Heavily matter, no CC, Arm overlays are used.

Both points and gains are put into this story to make the choices matter.

Will update when I get the right materials, :expressionless: Anyone knows where I can find an ext. And int. + day and night versions of a warehouse? Please, help me. -_-" And Both Tablet + iPhone compatible! (I work hard on this.)

Hi!
I just published a new story and I would be so happy if you would read it!
DM me and I will read your story and promote it on instagram (I have almost 1000 followers!)
Story title: The Whole Truth
Author: evelinawrites
Style: INK
Genre: Comedy
Episodes: 3 and more is coming
Story description: Are you ready for the truth, the Whole truth behind parenting two kids? If not, this story isn’t for you!
Instagram name: @evelinawrites
Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4658825841213440
In the picture is my other story The Stranger!

Hi!
I recently published a story myself.
TITLE: The I.T Girl
Description: The pressure rises when you take on a new IT job. Combine that with family tragedy, fame and a love triangle. Life sure can be a glitch. CC

Here’s my story :smiley:

Title: Come close to me
Author: Edera
Instagram: edera.episode
Genre: Romance
Style: Limelight
Episodes: 21. Fully Released!
Description: You are desperately in love with your best friend Matt. Suddenly, you meet Ian who says he’ll help you to make Matt fall in love with you. Why? The answer will surprise you…

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6417181365895168

Thanks for reading!

Thanks for this thread! Here’s my story.

Title: From This Day Forward
Author: goth.gaia
Description: After your disastrous wedding day, you decide to start fresh: new city, new you, no drama- or so you hoped. Will you say “I do” to the chaos or leave it at the altar? CC
Genre: Drama, but there’s also some romance and comedy.
Number of eps out: 7 (ongoing, should be updating soon!)
Cover:
EC685ED3-C33E-4991-B1B6-5B9B63718F64

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5073385564536832

Tittle: Search for love.
Author Name: Sigma.fr
Intagram: Sigma.fr.writes
Story Description :Your life turns upside down when you try to escape from a toxic situation! Can you find the love you are looking for trying to escape?
Genre: Drama
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5548786201264128 1

Hey there! I’d like to promote my story, I hope someone will give it a chance :blush: let me know what you think of it if you read it! xx

Author: Bonnie Dundee

Author Insta: @bonniedundee.epi

Title: Game Of Disguises

Style: Ink

Chapters: 7

Genre: Drama/Action

Brief Description: Two best friends have fun by disguising themselves as other people and attend luxurious and fancy events, but what happens when they find themselves in the wrong place and at the wrong time?

Link:

Read my friend Kellys story

FB_IMG_1531745917331

Title: THE NEW GUY

Author: KELZBLOGS

Genre: Gay/Romance

Style: INK Summary: Justin is secretly gay but when the hot new guy from Cali comes along can he keep his secret and hide his feelings for the new guy who’s straight.

My story: SWEET PERFECTION
Author: Shweta Mehra
Genre: Romance
Story style: Ink
Description: After breaking up, Sierra moves on to a happy single life, but what happens when she falls for “THE NERD” and her ex coming back to her life. CharacterCustomization
Episodes: 4 (more coming soon)
Instagram: @shweta_episode
LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5947516399779840

LOVEAHOLIC, THE MAN OF MY DREAMS

[with music and sounds]

Author name: CJM

Story Description: In your dreams you will meet your true love. You would do anything to make your dream come true. Does he really exist?

Genre: Romance, Drama

Why should I give this story a read: I’m still busy writing this story. I add a lot of new backgrounds and overlays to make this story amazing. It is a Limelight story with music and sounds to give you more reading fun. More episodes coming soon .

So, if you like it thus far? Please read my story and you know exactly what I mean.

Chapters: 7 episodes (ongoing)

Hey,eres my story. Also, I’m down for a R4R :grin:
Title: Skai’s Stories
Author: Mystery
Genre: Drama/Romance
Episodes: 4 (More coming soon!)
***I screenshot proof

Untitled%20design%20(3)

Title: :Only you can give me that feeling.
Cover :image
Author : Katiet
Genre : Romance
Description : Melanie is 21 years old and has always followed the path that’s been set for her…until now. Follow the crumbling relationships of her family and the budding romance with Brody.
Episodes : 5

Thank you :slight_smile: hope you enjoy!

Name: Illegal But Perfect

Description: Dion Byer goes to school and gets to know his new teacher. (Made the title long while ago, kinda don’t endorse it. The pairing will get together LEGALLY) Major drama and strong chemistry. Girl gay best friend as well and a strong brotherly love between her and the main character. A slow burn and aquatinted feelings. Humor and dark themes heavily included.

Chapters: As of September 3rd 2018 5:32 PM Five Chapters Are Out (rewrite of ink into limelight)

Genre: Romance/Drama/Humor

Style: Limelight (ink version turned into limelight)

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5160823337648128

Illegal_But_Perfect_LIMELIGHT_VER_LGBT_posterThumb_V7A5UV0qlF
Illegal_But_Perfect_LIMELIGHT_VER_LGBT_posterImage_cEf9xJ3Vpb !!

Title : Thriller: Hide and Seek
Author: Sandy and Co-Author: Sarah Ashley
Genre: Thriller
Chapters Released: 3
Description: Who thought life could be amazing? They had it all but a hidden secret is lurking to destroy it all.
Instagram: daddys_little_girl_crossover and Instagram: sarahashley.episode

Hello :grinning:
Title: It is Not What You Think
Category: Mystery
Episodes: 3
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5799899898970112
Description:
You struggle to discover your identity because some catastrophic event caused you to lose yourself, which you cannot remember. Also, you must understand your relationship with the mystery artist if you ever stand a chance of solving the riddle you call your life. There are a few romances. Your major love interests are polar twins.

There are original overlays and backgrounds drawn by me!
Instagram: qetesha.episode

Karl’s car is below from episode 3

Hey, I have two stories which I have currently published with more episodes to come each are INK stories and are within the Mystery Section if you’re interested in Mystery.
Ace of Hearts: Skylar was a notorious teen journalist at her high school, but, like everyone else in Morcastle, she had her own secrets to the point where even her murder isn’t all what it seems and it’s up to her three friends to find out the truth… or die trying.
Judge, Jury and Executioner: As a lawyer, you take on your first and biggest murder trial which you are destined to lose, but what happens when, against public belief, you start to think that the defendant is actually innocent? Can you work out who really killed Emilia Reid? (Character Customisation Available!)

Thank you and I hope you enjoy!

This is my story :slight_smile: I hope you will like it :sunny:

Title: Teacher or Queen?
Author: Mystique
Genre: drama
Chapters: 4 (I have just published chapter 4 and I am so proud of it :hearts: :smile: )
Description: After years of searching she had finally found them. Can she get close to them?
Her destiny is about to change forever. What will she choose?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5874052041146368

Hi!

Name: The Ember Moon Pack

Description:

Vampires, werewolves, and hybrids – who will you side with? Hey, Hybrid Queen, hurry up. War is on its way.
Customizable Characters, LGBTQ+, 5 Endings, Choices Matter, Music

Chapters: technically 9 bc ch 1 is customization

Genre: Fantasy/romance/horror

Link:

Instagram: gisellepisode :smile:

In_Love_With_My_Teacher_I0_posterThumb_J6oQ0OE2Uh

I’m Vivian and I hope you enjoy my story! :kissing_heart:

Title : Natalie Hartman’s Guide to Surviving Seventeen
Author Name : Vivian
Genre : Drama/Romance/Comedy
Episodes : 4 (ongoing)
Summary : Everyone knows growing up is hard, but life gets a whole lot harder for awkward teen Natalie Hartman when her twin brother starts dating her best friend.
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4710728752562176
Instagram : @episode.vivianalana