PROMOTE YOUR STORY HERE! (All Genres)

Hi friends,
You can promote your stories here .
For promoting your story on this thread, story details allowed are 1.Title, 2.Author, 3.No.of Episodes, 4.Description, 5.Story link and 6.any ONE cover only. Please dont add anything more than this.

People looking for the G.P. Contest this is for them…
Grand Prize Contest is discontinued temporarily. I will update this post if i start Grand Prize Contest again. Till then find the last G.P winners list from Oct 6th, 2018, which is down below.

To read my much talked story during contest. Here’s the link.

My story details:
Name: “It wasnt me: the Serial Kisser Ghost
Author: Miss Blunt Grace. ( Click here to find me on Instagram. )
Episodes: 3 (more episodes coming)
Cover art: Miss Blunt Grace
Description: Three guys trying for College Football team land themselves in a fight against a ghost who’s possessing them and making them kiss random people. (MC entry in Ep-3. Female MC. CC)

:gift: Grand Prize News: :gift:
*I have shortlisted 4 stories for Grand Prize.
*I will be declaring winner/s till 6th Oct, 2018.

:gift: :gift: GRAND PRIZE RESULTS : :gift: :gift:

I was suppose to pick only one G.P. Winner, but I found four stories really worthy of receiving attention and love. They are much underrated and deserve to get an audience. They have great direction and good storyline. Thus, they kept me engaged.

Here are the stories that I have selected to read all published episodes as Grand Prize Winners :-
(Alphabetical order)
1. Aching for Bad Girl
2. Crossed Paths
3. Thriller: Hell of a Story
4. Xena Pierce
(Winners find your screenshot of finished episodes at 107th post, i.e. last post in this thread).

Congratulations winners!! And all you episode writers, keep promoting, writing, reading and having a good time!!!

14 Likes

Hey there!
I’ve read the first episode of your story! It seems really interesting and I might read more if I have the time (and passes) to do so :slight_smile:

Here’s my story:
Title: Dreams and Nightmares
Author: Dreamer
Episodes: 12, more coming soon
Description: Scarlet had a rough past and it looks like it’s not getting better after she was bought by some mysterious guy. Will she ever turn her life from a nightmare to a dream?

1 Like

Hello friend, please post finished episode screenshot. It’s mentioned above. :slightly_smiling_face:

Oh, you mean the one you get before starting episode 2? Sorry I didn’t know which one :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yes dear. :slightly_smiling_face:

Sorry for the mistake :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Its ok. :grinning:

1 Like

I really liked how you used your overlays. The entry was really nice
With the changing color

I liked how you created the looks of the 3 boys. Oliver, Harry and Giotto.
This was funny

Here’s my story info:

Story title:
“I will always find you”
Authors name:
Maria.StoryWritter
Story description:
My life takes a dark turn. When I meet him. My only hope is to get out on time. If that’s even possible.
Who can I trust, Who should I fear? Please help me, Someone’s watching.
Amount of chapters:
10(ongoing)
link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5941749403746304

I will continue

1 Like

Hi friend, I read your story. here’s the screenshot.

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Author:Kassidy.episode
Story Name: Truth or Dare?
Description: It’s the last day of school and you throw a party to celebrate your one more year of High School. Things become twisted when Truth or Dare is played? Will anyone survive, or die.
Episodes: 3 episodes (more coming!)
Cover: By me
Backgrounds: Added by me
Inspiration: The movie truth or dare

Hello friend, you shouldn’t post twice. It’s against forum’s rules to post your story twice in same thread. :slightly_smiling_face: Please delete anyone post from above.

Hi friend, I read two episodes of your story. I liked your story. It’s a nice thriller-cum-horror genre. I plan on reading ahead when i get time. here’s the screenshot.

1 Like

I read your second episode also.

1 Like

Thanks a lot, dear. :slightly_smiling_face: I am honoured that you felt like reading ahead. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

You’re welcome. :blush:

Hi, I’ve read the first two chapters, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Here’s my story: :two_hearts:
Instagram: ellec.writes
Title: Dying Love
Genre: Romance/Drama
Brief Description: Love at first sight. Denver and Cassandra are soul mates, and they know it. Their love is so pure, raw, and real. But all good things must come to an end.
Warning, this story is very chick flick-y, nicholas sparks-y. So if you don’t like that kind of stuff, read it anyways :slight_smile:
Cover:

1 Like

Hi. As i promised, i will read anyones story ahead only if i like it. Here it is. Your story is good. Thus, i couldn’t stop myself from reading 4 episodes of your story. :smiley:

1 Like

Eww it already started:grin:

I really liked the use of your overlays

My character

I am so looking forward episode 4

1 Like