Promote your story here! Also I will review and give my opinion about it!

Guys feel free to drop the name and link of your storys, I would love to read them and give some tips too!
xoxo

21 Likes

Thanks @BellaMacanzi for this! Hereโ€™s mine :blob_hearts:

3 Likes

As you wish, hope will enjoy it.

Title : Reveal: Scorn Heir.
Includes multiple love interest of both genders. Full CC of MC, limited of Love interest. Mini-games, point system
Directing: I will say I am a pretty Advance coder. and I made sure there are no mistakes
Genre: Fantasy
Chapters 4
Grammar : good thanks to @MissHaze who have proof-read the story
Description: After a tragedy befalls the royal family, youโ€™re forced to take the throne. Faced with challenges to your legitimacy and ghosts from the past, will you crumble under the pressure?

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5932970744676352

2 Likes

Hello! Hope youโ€™re doing fine! :hugs:
Thank you for doing this! If you wanna see or learn more about my story, you can check out my Instagram. :blush:
Here is my story.
:point_down:t2:

Title: ๐•ธ๐–ž ๐•น๐–Š๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–‡๐–”๐–— ๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–† ๐•ธ๐–”๐–‡๐–˜๐–™๐–Š๐–—.
Author: Sonder. :woman_technologist:t2:
Instagram: @sonder.author
Genre: Drama, Romance
Style: Limelight
Story Description: ๐‘€๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐˜ฉ ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘‘๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘Œ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘’๐‘๐‘’. ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐˜ฉ ๐‘Ž ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜๐‘”๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐˜ฉ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘‘ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘. ๐‘Š๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘› ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘Ž๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘š ๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‚๐‘Š๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘”๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘’๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘ฆ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก. ๐ด๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘  ๐˜ฉ๐‘–๐‘š๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘™๐‘“ ๐‘–๐‘› ๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก. (๐ฟ๐ฟ) ๐ถ๐˜ฉ๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก. (๐ผ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐˜ฉ ๐‘š๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘  ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘.)

๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‡๐—ˆ๐— ๐–บ ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐—Ž๐–บ๐—… ๐—†๐—ˆ๐–ป๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ / ๐—†๐–บ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐–บ / ๐—€๐–บ๐—‡๐—€๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’. ๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—…๐—‚๐—„๐–พ ๐–บ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’ ๐–บ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐—Œ๐—๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐–บ๐–ผ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—…๐—… ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐–พ๐–บ๐–ผ๐— ๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—„๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‚๐—‹ ๐—‹๐–พ๐—…๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—‰.

๐—–๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜€๐˜†๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—บ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚โ€™๐—น๐—น ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ธ.

Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4728753642864640

Stay Safe :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Just started it and loved the backrounds and the advenced use of placing characters and zooms are vesible.
Also the vocabulary used is very appropriate for the chosen theme.
Good start on your story, Iโ€™ll definitely keep reading it!

1 Like

thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: happy to hear you are enjoying it

Story: The Creature is ME
Genre: Fantasy
It also include Drama/Romance/Mystery/Adventure
Style: Ink
Author:gm_episodes
Instagram:gm_episodes
Description:A tragic incident changes Star and Rubyโ€™s life forever.
Will they ever be able to survive in the dark supernatural world of various creatures?
Link:

COVER:
1 Like

Thank you so much! Hereโ€™s mine

Title: Something About Booker

Genre: Romance

Description: Senior year. Road trips, bad decisions and goodbyes. After months away Jordynโ€™s best friend, Booker has returned. Together they embark on a road trip that would last a lifetime.

Author: Kma_writes (me)

Episodes: 3 currently

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Something About Booker

If you want you can follow me on Instagram @kma_episode

1 Like

Good directing, and I loved how the story started too, you didnโ€™t gave many informations right away and that keeps the reader courious so good start too!
Iโ€™ll definitely keep reading it!

1 Like

I LOVED THE RUNNING SCENE! A very good start in the story, keep it like that!
xoxo

Thank you for doing this :blush: Hereโ€™s my story.

1 Like

Hey, thank you so much for this thread! Iโ€™ll provide the details of my story and you can decide if youโ€™d like to read from there :grin:.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6258686293245952

Story Details:

2 Likes

Thank you for this thread hon!
Hereโ€™s mine:
Title: The Card
Author: Ali
IG: @alisepisode
Genre: Drama
Style: LL
Episodes: 5, working on 6
Description: One experience changed your whole outlook on love. But when you have your best friend & mysterious stranger fighting for your heart, will the meaning of love change for you? (CC, Choices will matter)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4645196883755008
Cover:
Screen Shot 2020-12-07 at 16.53.47

1 Like

Your story sounds amazing! :heart_eyes: I will certainly give it a try! :heartpulse:

1 Like

Thanks for this thread!

Story name:

High on Love and Formaldehyde

AUTHOR: Liz & Mar

GENRE: Romance/Drama

Chapters So Far: 15

STYLE: Limelight

IG: @ liz_mar.episode

DESCRIPTION: Working at a morgue is what Eliana loves but when her life gets darker than her job, sheโ€™ll need all the support she can get. Whoโ€™ll bring back the light in the dark?

CC, LL, Art

MATURE CONTENT

**Song recommendations to play while reading certain scenes are shown throughout the story **

Story Link

Personal link including playlist

Hi! :sparkling_heart:

Thank you for this thread - I would really appreciate it if you could read my story. :hugs:

The Gifted
:zap:
Genre: Drama (+Romance&Fantasy)
Author: Anyi E. / insta: @episode.anyi.e
Style: Limelight
Length: 15 chapters out (more coming soon)
Story description:
Being Gifted or not decides whether you live a sheltered life or struggle getting from one day to another. What happens when these worlds are mixed up?

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4662543543107584
(:fire:if the link doesnโ€™t work for you, search by โ€œThe Gifted Dramaโ€)

1 Like

I loved the cc game, also the coding is nice too!
Definitely will keep reading it! :wink:

1 Like

Oh, thank you! I am happy to hear that! :see_no_evil: :heart_eyes: :see_no_evil:

Thank you so much for this. I would love to hear from you.
Hereโ€™s mine.
Title: Mean Business
Genre: Drama
Style:LL
Updates: (Double Updates Weekly)
Link- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4975074176860160

Here is my story! Feedback is very much appreciated!
Title: For Dear Life (Limelight)
Genre: Horror
LI: 2
CC: Yes, for everyone, including name.
Description: โ€œI will continue to look over you, & love you for dear life.โ€ A promise turns vile when your deceased ex comes back to sabotage your new relationship. (MOYHB spinoff, 2 LI, CC.)
Cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5319692842106880