Promote your story here and get honest feedback, WAITING LIST UPDATED (check my description box)- OFFLINE

Hey there!

Wanting to promote your story?
Get honest feedback on it?

Well here is a start!

All you have to do is comment your story details such as:

• Story title

• Author name

• Genre of the story

• Screenshot of your stories large and/or small cover(s)

Keep in mind!:

1. DO NOT spam the comments with the details to your story. Comment only once to get 
 your review.

2. Be patient and don't be mad if I don't read your story straight away!

3. I WILL be rating your story out of 10 and I will point out any mistakes I might have 
    crossed whilst reading, I will be giving you pointers such as things you should work on or 
    what you could have done differently in the story, I also will list the things I liked in your 
    story...So don't worry everything may NOT be bad news and I will also go through your 
    fanmail and see if you have been active and answered all of your readers messages, 
    concerns and questions!

4. I only will be reading the first episode.

Have fun!

WAITING LIST
  1. @AnonymousAuthor1 - Hale Hung
  2. @SG38 - A Brush With Love
  3. @Days - Cross Paths

REVIEWS WILL BE DONE ASAP :heart:

updated 31/07/2018 - 10pm

2 Likes

Tittle: The Pregnancy Curse
Author: Dr.Smile
Genre: Comedy
Cover:
Thank you!

2 Likes

This is a great idea! Here’s my story details:
Name: Girl of Deception
Author: IDON’TKNOW
Genre: Adventure
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5855942598328320

Thank you in advance!!!

1 Like

Thank you so much for creating this thread. :slight_smile:
Here’s the details to my story in case you want to check it out.
Author: S_Unique
Title: The Four Horsemen
Genre: Fantasy
Style: Ink
Description: 4 Sins. 4 Angels fell. 4 Horsemen rose. A curse was casted. And the battle of good vs evil is about to begin. CC/ Choices matter
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5482099054608384

2 Likes

I need help with my app, I don’t have a search icon, or I can’t create a story what does this mean??!!

1 Like

Thanks !

Story title : Crazy News

Genre of the story : Comedy

Screenshot of your stories large and/or small cover(s) :

1 Like

Title: Nocturnal
Author: CrazyCreativeMind
Episodes: 4 (More episodes coming soon)
Genre: Horror, romance
Style: Limelight
Description: It’s been a year since Eli’s sister was taken by soul-devouring demons. Now, they have come back for him and won’t stop until his sanity is lost and his soul is captured.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4775419765456896

1 Like

Hi there!

Episode 1:
Your story description is well written. It makes me want to read the story and get to know what happens, your cover is also pretty good.

Your introduction for episode 1 is brilliant and unique! But with the colourful graphite writing with the warnings for strong language, mature themes and sounds was a bit hard to read - I like the style of the writing maybe make it more clear?

Your choice of sounds and music go really well with each scene. But maybe try transitioning your music into different scenes rather than jumping straight to one sound/music to the next.

The overlays you used are well placed and the backgrounds you used go well with the story.

You’ve provided a great amount of choices and provided multiple points to different categories to get to know the character a bit better and to allow the reader to feel more involved in your story and I also liked how you added choices that effect the story in the long run and choices that won’t really. I also like how you’ve added bonus scenes as well!!

With your readerMessage you could probably move it towards the top of your screen more (if you can, as I’m not sure if you can move it).

As you said, this is a comedy story and I think so far you’ve done a really good job of writing it (made me laugh a little at some scenes).

With your spot placement with the characters in the school hallway (where the new girl Carmela roasts all the guys) and in some other scenes you could improve on that and spread them apart just a bit. I also liked how you added different culture’s in there too.

Your episode length is good and overall you have written an awesome and unique story and I definitely will continue on with this story!

your overall rate 8/10

1 Like

Hi there!

Your story description is good, I noticed one spelling error in the first sentence. Your covers are also well made. The title works well with your story too.

Episode 1:
With the writing and background used with the warnings it was a bit difficult to read, maybe use a darker colour for the writing?

When Mark brings Aria’s coffee with the overlay CoffeeCup in his hand looks as though he is running and spilling the coffee out of the cup (maybe remove the overlay and then hand it to her? This is not a major problem, I just pick up on those kind of things).

This isn’t an issue more of a warning?- I don’t want you to take this the wrong way but, to drink the coffee there is an animation for that but again not a major issue, also when Aria is going mad at Mark for crying I recommend removing the overlay from her hand otherwise it looks as though she is just throwing the drink around.

When Aria goes to work on the article, to spice it up a little use, @transition iris out black in T and then go to INT. NIGHT - BLACK and have the narrator say 3 hours later then @transition iris in black in T. Although your zooms and pans are well directed in this scene.

In the next scene where she takes the phone call, use the coding; @ARIA enters from left to screen center AND ARIA is walk_talk_phone THEN ARIA is talk_phone_surprised_loop to avoid any glitches or pauses in animations. Also when Lyra is talking on the phone Aria is using the talk animation, so make sure she is using the listen phone animation whilst Lyra is talking on the phone.

The choices in your story are good and I like how they effect the story.

In the boutique scene and when the guy says her outfits are on the clothing rack on the other side of the room and the camera pans to the zone and Aria is left behind by a few seconds, I would recommend to use the command: &follow ARIA to XY in Z
Also good outfit choices :slight_smile:

By the way I like the photo shoot scene too, the flashes were well placed.

In the scene where Lyra and Aria go clubbing, the background characters could be placed a bit apart and more spread out, or even add more background characters (I know background characters are annoying :smile:) but it would make the clubbing look more real I guess you could say. Towards the end of that scene there was a little glitch with the transition fade out but I’m sure that can be fixed as well.

Overall I think you done a decent job and I loved the plot twist!! And you respond well to your readers in fanmail.

Your overall score is 6.5/10

1 Like

Thank you for you review :heartbeat:

1 Like

Maybe try reloading your app or phone or submit a ticket to episode? Recently there has been a glitch with the app and I have no idea when it’ll be fixed, sorry if this doesn’t help :confused:

Your welcome :heart:

1 Like

Hi there!

Your story description is good and your covers are well made. As you said this story is fantasy and it definitely sounds like a fantasy episode.

Episode 1:
Your warnings are good, maybe just make them appear for a little longer so the reader can read it all and I like how you added customization to give the reader a touch of their style in the story.

The backgrounds used in your story are really good and adds that fantasy kind of feeling. In the introduction where Delilah is talking about how God created angles before humans there was a spelling error which can easily be fixed.

I find the introduction to the story well and I can understand what has happened in the past with how heaven and hell were created

In the flashback scene the camera looked as though it was in zone 3 (there also was a little glitch) but then it cut to zone 1 and then panned to zone 2? To prevent glitches from happening I recommend that you just transition fade in at zone 1 but make sure when you place your characters before a transition fade in, make sure you use the & symbol instead of the @ symbol otherwise it will glitch for example: &CHAR stands XY in Z.

Also in the flashback scene where John is outside and he stands at a spot and walks to another spot make sure you use:
@JOHN walks to XY AND JOHN is walk_sad THEN JOHN is idle_sad
to prevent any glitches and pauses in the animation.

I also like how you added points and choices to your story!

In the scene where Denise is in her room and she walks to a different zone and the camera pans after her make sure to use:
&follow DENISE to XY in ZONE
@DENISE walks to XY in ZONE
so the pans don’t look messy.

In the scene at the funeral when Delilah appears out of the corner of John’s eye make sure you make him face right (left and right are backwards in rear animations for some reason, I have no idea why) because he looks as though he’s looking in the opposite direction to her. When John walks to her make sure you use the walk_rear animation to make it seem as though he is walking to her. Again I spotted a few spelling mistakes and I few lines I read in some parts didn’t make sense, but they aren’t a big problems only small pickups.

I also like the suspense and that Aunt Della and Delilah have and I am starting to get to know a bit more about the characters which I like and the plot twist was really good I would have never guessed that, that would happen!

Overall I think your story is good, it introduced you characters and you had a good explanation, again you could improve on things such as pans, zones, spot placement, animation and some spelling and sentences.

You reply well to your readers and are active.

Your overall rate 6/10

I just started, so I would really appreciate your feedback :slight_smile:

Story title: Dreams and Nightmares

Author name: Dreamer

Genre of the story: Romance

1 Like

Hi there!

Your story description is a little dull buttt! Your covers are great!

Episode 1:
I like the introduction and the music/sound fits well with all of the scenes. Your zooms, cuts/pans are great but I did notice a few spelling mistakes/ sentences that didn’t make sense- which can easily be fixed. So far the comedy is good and I like how you made sure to warn younger users of inappropriate scenes and the first story with the boyfriend and girlfriend was pretty gross but a story is a story :joy:

I also love how unique this story is and that some of these stories are actually real! I literally haven’t came across any stories written like this, so good job! The plot twists in the stories are so good and sometimes funny, again there are some spelling and punctuation mistakes and a few animations that could be fixed but it’s not a big problem. Overall it’s a well written story!

Keep up the good work!

You respond well to your Fanmail.

Your overall rate is 8.5/10

1 Like

Hi there!

Your story description is great and well written, it definitely makes me want to read your story and your cover arts a great!!

Episode 1:
I like how you have character customization.

Your sounds, transitions and scene choice all work well together, also good clothing choice- It makes me question what has happened to her and the start really draws in the suspense and curiosity which will make the reader to continue.

When you use the transition fade in command make sure when you place your characters before the transition fade in you use the & symbol instead of the @ to avoid muck ups on the fade in’s.

Your episode could be a bit longer, but I definitely will continue this story!

Overall your story did have a few spelling mistakes and glitches with the transition fade in’s but that’s an easy fix.

You respond to your fanmail well and people really look forward to seeing more of your story, keep up the good work

Overall rate 7.5/10

1 Like

Title of the story : Trail Of Tears
Name of the author : Cindy
Story genre : Drama/Romance
Description : A girl who goes through a lot in her life. Some days are good and some days are bad she wants to just be a normal girl that does not have to run away from her problems. CC
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5548954080247808
Style : Ink
Episodes : 16

Please PM me the review!

2 Likes

Story Title: Obsession
Author name: Gia Cereni
Genre of the story: Mystery
Story Description: A tight-knit team of rising investigators and a court officer has suddenly torn apart when they discover this murder. Will the clues guide them to the real killer?

Cover obsessionsmallcover

1 Like

Thank youuuu

1 Like

Story title: The Ugly Truth
Author Name: Gia Cereni
Genre of the story: Action
Story description: One is an evil Count, heir of a secret organization, The Ravens. The other one is an archaeologist ex-marine. She’s crumbling down. In this collision of worlds, Who will end hurt?
large%20cover%20the%20ugly%20truthlargecovertheuglytruth

1 Like