Promote your story here . OPEN for R4R (R4R with gem request :-) )

Hi R4R would be great :blush: can you send me your link. That’s my first story so still getting used to it all :grin:

1 Like

for sure

1 Like

sure!

1 Like

Hi guys, Chapter 7 is out now. Anyone interested in R4R or G4G pm me. Also, you can still post your stories here.

Thank you.

Hi I would love to do r4r :heartpulse:

Here is my story:
Title: Blood source
Author: Lily.v
Genre: Fantasy
Chapters: 3
Story card:

Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6073923975315456

1 Like

Great!! Let me know when you start. You can DM me on IG too.

1 Like

Alright :+1:t2::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: How many chapters? I can start right away :relaxed:

1 Like

Title: My Undercover Love
Genre: Romance / Action
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5260693900820480
Summary: Faith and her brother, Jace, hide their identity and keep the city of LA safe, while trying to find the killer of their parents. What happens when they form an alliance?

I would love to continue this story, but it’s not getting many reads! Would appreciate it if anyone checks it out and send me fan mail.

Do you want to do r4r?
You already posted a while back. But, you didn’t get back to me regarding r4r. Your name is already on the list so, I’m wondering do you want to do r4r?

I didn’t see your message, sorry. Do you have discord?

No I don’t. I only use Instagram and Forums.
If you want to do R4R. Pls pm me the screenshots. After that I’ll be starting your story.
How many chapters do you have?

I have 3. Also I can send you pics on your Instagram but it will be on a backup acc

1 Like

You can send it through the forums, that’s fine. 3x3 chapters. PM me the Screenshots. Please don’t send it in this thread.

I think it’s easier on Instagram since I am using my laptop for forums

1 Like

ok no problem. my Instagram is @saleem.episode

Ok will you read mine as soon as I send ss?

1 Like

Yes, I’ll. it may take some time. But, I won’t ghost you out. I’ve been doing a lot of r4r so please be patient I’ll definitely send in the SS along with the progress bar.

Ok I will read 2 of your episodes and you can just read 2 of mine please. I’ll send a screenshot in a bit to show you I went through both chapters. Thank you

1 Like

You want only 2 episodes r4r?

Sure; I think you will gain a reader once you give a ticket so we can only do 2 episodes (since the first one is free and the second one costs a ticket)