Promote your story here . OPEN for R4R (R4R with gem request :-) )

you’ll get only 1 read.

You said you were busy so we can only do 2 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh well it really depends on your schedule haha

no its fine we can do 3. I’ve no issues.

Ok I’ll send you a message on Insta in about 1/2 an hour

1 Like

Great.

Alright I am done, good coding skills by the way :slight_smile: episodes 1-3 are completed

1 Like

Finally decided to start promoting my stories on the forums! This is the third one I’ve written on Episode. I’m open to R4Rs as well :grin:

Story: See the Light
Genre: Romance/Mystery
Description: You awaken in an alternate universe that mirrors your hometown; except it’s completely vacant. However, a family of seven help you unravel the truth in more ways than one. [CC]
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6251601538514944
Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes

Thank you :heart:

1 Like

Great. How many chapters do you have?

At the moment, 5. Currently working on chapter 6. Here’s the link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6251601538514944

1 Like

Ok then 5x5 it is? If you want gems I can do 5 gems in total. I’m low on gems. So pm me the Screenshots. If you do with gems then screenshot them too pls. The same goes to me. Also once you start let me know.

Sounds good. There’s only one gem choice at the end of each chapter for “author support,” and it’s 15 by default so don’t worry about clicking it if you’re low. I’ll start reading the first five chapters of your story right away and send you the screenshots afterwards. Thank you!

1 Like

Ok so no gem choice. I 've 5 gems support. So I asked. Anyways no worries.

I’d love to R4R with you (no gems)
Lost_In_The_Stars_Ie_posterThumb_SPUGU7qZhT

When shipwreck leaves you lost at sea with a band of pirates will you use the stars to navigate? With a nutty king on your tail and treasure on the map this sea is full of secrets.

1 Like

sure we can How many chapters you have?

1 Like

Just 3!

1 Like

Ok great! Let me know when you start reading. I’ll add you to the list

:writing_hand: Thank you so much for this thread. :writing_hand:

:eyes: :eyes: If you or anyone would be interested in giving my story a read, I would truly appreciate it.
:open_book: :gem: Also I would love to do a Read4read or Gem4Gem.

:arrow_lower_right: :arrow_lower_left:
Title: The Constant Journey
Author: Mystic.Ceb
Description: Esmee has been searching for someone she lost a long time ago. With motherhood and being the top arms dealer around, she has a lot going on. Will the lost ever become the found?
Number of episodes: 7 & more coming
Genre: Action
Style: Limelight
My phenomenal cover: @ line123462

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5019330017034240

1 Like

If anyone is interested in R4R or G4G, PM me!

Lost_In_The_Stars_Ie_posterThumb_SPUGU7qZhT

When shipwreck leaves you lost at sea with a band of pirates will you use the stars to navigate? With a nutty king on your tail and treasure on the map this sea is full of secrets.

1 Like

Hey! I’m interested in doing an R4R (without gems)
Story: Best of Both Worlds
Genre: Romance

Description: Ava, a half-blood finds herself in a horrible tragedy, but when there’s bad there’s good when she meets Aiden Grayson who can be a cold monster but also a sweet soul.

IG: sangu.epi
ty <3

1 Like