Promote your story here or a RFR (Closed)

Beautiful by KENZ
Genre: Romance
Description: A rich girl, a CEO, and a childhood friend. How will you handle your extraordinary life while going down the rocky road of romance? Character Customization
Style: INK
Chapters: 12 ongoing
Link :http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6180378279018496
:sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

This is my new story. I do read for read!
Title: The Roommates Agreement
Author: Tyra Moore
Style: Limelight
Genre: Romance
Description: What happens when you are made to share a room with someone unexpected? Will you fall in love or will you feel nothing but hate for each other?
Instagram: @tyrastories
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5404692949696512
Cover:

1 Like

Hi!
I just published my first story! My episode page is @dominion_ ,don’t forget the underscore! :slight_smile:

My story is
Title: The Paternity Judge
Description: As a paternity judge you reveal who is or is not the father in your cases. What happens when you are tangled up in two lovers, pregnant and can’t answer that question for yourself?
Character: Avianna, Avi for short
Two love interests (Dash & Harrison)
Choices matter and points!

I look forward to reading everyone’s stories and hope you give mine a chance as well! :smile: :two_hearts:

• Criminal Lover
  • By WrittenbyRo (@writtenby_ro)
  • Genre: Romance
  • Description: Two people stuck in life in different ways. One is about to be homeless while the other is serving a life sentence in prison. Fate put them on the same path, but where will it lead them?⁣⁣⁣

Hey
I’m up for a r4r
Here’s my story
Title : The Fashion Story
Chapters : 5
Description : Join two childhood friends as they journey to the end of the milestone of becoming high personalities in the Fashion Industry while overcoming obstacles together |CC

Hello Everyone!

I just published my first story on Episode, now I’m just trying to get the word out there.

Title: Midnight Moon
By: Brandy Jude
The story is a mixture of Romance, Mystery, and Drama.
I have published 3 chapters so far. Four and Five are almost finished and ready to be published and I am working on the script for Episode 8 now.

Four years ago, Billie left without saying goodbye to the one man she thought she would love forever. Now, returning home, she is about to find you can’t run from everything.

RFRs:
@Lar.episode
@kayleighxo
@Rj.R
@Stxrylines
@Sophiej3
@kalya.epi
@tyramoore

2 Likes

Once I’m done I’ll send you the ss :blush:

1 Like

Hiya1
Finished your story :blush:
It’s so good!! Well done :two_hearts: your direction is out of this world :blush:

Here’s my story! :heart_eyes:
Thanks for this thread!

IG @jl_writes
Author - jl_writes
Title - Lifeline
Description - Asher had everything going for him, everything he ever wanted. But not everything is what it seems and soon, Asher finds himself questioning everything.
CC - YOU character, full CC.
Genre - Drama
Style - LL
Episodes - 4 (ongoing)
Link - http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6612543586107392
Cover -
Lifeline_sH_posterThumb_SGTCS9j0Kn

Title: Feel My Pulse
Author: Abby
Genre: Romance/mystery/fantasy
Instagram: @abby_stories
CC/LL

Tyy! Alrighty I’ll read yours now.

Your story was kinda creepy for me… (this isn’t supposed to offend you, I just get scared easily lolll) but here I’m done and I really liked it!

Wanna do r4r?

**158966653629949068 (1) **
Author: Carlita Bregante’
Story: The Death Of A Superstar
Episodes: 1-5 published (episode 6 on the way)
Genre: Mystery (mix of Drama, suspense action)
Description: Ava Duran, Hollywood’s biggest superstar, murdered the night of the Grammy Awards? Is it her bad attitude that got her killed or is it because of all her dark secrets?CC/LL

3 FOR 3 or more episodes??

RFRs:
@Lar.episode
@Rj.R
@Stxrylines
@Sophiej3
@kalya.epi
@tyramoore
Can you started to read my story?

I already haveeee

1 Like

I’ve already read your story and I even sent you ss.
But in case you didn’t see it:

1 Like

Hi! I’ve tried to get your attention on like nine different threads lollll. Wanna finally do a r4r? I’m down for 5x5

1 Like

I would love to do a read for read!!!

:heart::heart::heart:

If your still doing R4R’s I would love to do one with you :smile:
Here’s my story
Title: Unscripted (INK)
Author: Stephanie Ann
Genre: Drama/Romance
Chapters: 3 (episode 4 is on it’s way!)
Description: Isabella Torres is a long time actress who’s career has gone to ruin due to her obnoxious behavior. Will she be able to build her career back up with the help of her new manager?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6438519300816896
Instagram is @stephann.episode
Cover:

1 Like