PROMOTE YOUR STORY HERE! (published or unpublished)

Hi! Thank you so much for the thread!

Hopefully, you give mine a read! :blob_hearts:

:arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down:

Title: R&R : Seeking Solace

Description : A controlling dad, grueling work, and lost hope. Lucia has given up on her dreams of becoming a doctor until meeting Presley Stone. Will he be the one to help her dreams come true?

Author: Dolly

Genre : Romance

Style: LL

Instagram account: 𝒆𝒑𝒊.𝒅𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒚

Cover

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6210270776721408

:heart::heart::heart::heart:

Thank you for this!
R&R: The Game Of Fear
Author name: Lana Rose
This story was inspired by Jumanji and some of my favorite scary movies. :skull_and_crossbones::ghost:
Description:
A mysterious board game is more than it appears and more than you bargained for. Risking it all for $5000, you roll the dice. Will you make it out alive or lose this game of fear?
Genre: Horror, adventure
Point system, Advanced directing, Mini games, CC, Choices that matter, 2 LIs
Insta: @lanarose.creatres

Link:

I love this story btw
TITLE: Halcyon
SOCIAL MEDIA: insomia.epi (all links in account)
DESCRIPTION: 16-year-old Kleine is your typical rebel, he’s happy to throw his future away skipping school. What happens when his life ends and he’s reincarnated in the Kingdom Of Etendarien?
GENRE: Adventure
STYLE: Limelight
INSPIRATION: The bucket of worms that is isekai anime

Screenshots for reference

I’ll check back when I hopefully publish! :smiley:

instagram: jo.writes12
My story:
My Soul’s Desire
A happy ending wasn’t in store for them. Gone separate ways, growing without each other.
Miya swore off love, while he never forgot her.
What will happen when two worlds collide?

Title : Lies
Genre : Drama (+ Romance and mystery)
Style : Limelight
CC : Full CC for MC and LIs
Description : Life hasn’t always been fair to you, but a surprise invitation to LA completely turns your life around. And now everything is perfect, or is it all just an illusion?
Story Cover :arrow_down:

Ehi there :sparkles:
I’ve recently published my first story and R&R contest entry and I would be really grateful if you could read it and help me out :white_heart:
You could also support me by reading all three chapters in one shot (it helps with reader retention) and by spending gems on it (don’t worry, the storyline is gem-free, but there is a support button at the end of the episode)

I am open for R4R :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Here are the details:

Title: R&R: Gold Rush
Author: @angie.g (forum name) | angieg.episode (Instagram handle)
Genre: Drama (and romance!)
Chapters: 3
Description: Working for a fashion magazine in NY seems awesome, until you end up torn between a lustful illicit affair and a tight competition to get your stylist dream job. Can you have both?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5658231685447680

The story also features:

• 1 hot male LI
  • Full CC for the MC and the LI
  • Advanced directing with multiple point systems, tappable overlays and minigames
  • Choices matter and have an impact on your reading experience

Cover:

Feel free to contact me (Instagram is preferred :sparkles:)

1 Like

TITLE: The Door
GENRE: Fantasy (+Romance)
STYLE: LL (full CC for male love interest and female MC)
NO. OF EPISODES: 6 (ongoing)

DESCRIPTION: Trying to step out of her family’s shadow while inheriting their adventurous manor, Olive Carter is in for an unexpected ride as she ventures beyond a mysterious door.

Let me know if you’re interested in a r4r. :heart:

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Sinead O’Neill
IG: sineadoneill.lovestowrite

Story Description
Your destiny is to protect humanity from a malevolent being, who intends to populate the world with such evil. What happens though, when you fall for his hot but heartless son?
(cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound, mini-games)

Eat Stake link

My IG is LizzieBStories if you want to do a R4R

I’m reading Bound To Eternity: Book 1 of The Reaper Trilogy. Check it out: http://episodeinteractive.com/r/s/4665565658152960

Title: Crossroads
Author: BlackFox
Genre: Mystery Romance
Style: Limelight

Plot: When a wild night Cara can’t remember puts her in the crosshairs of a local gang, she’s forced into a crazy scheme, getting the new mystery guy in her class to fall in love with her. Will she choose right or wrong? Will the mystery guy fall for her games? What’s his connection with this gang? Find out as you explore Cara’s life during her ultimate senior year.

I would love to hear your feedback and opinion on my story. I’ve worked hard on it to make it more enjoyable for everyone. <3

Hi there, thank you so much for doing this! I released my first story a few weeks ago, I believe whoever is into vampire romance will surely enjoy it! (full CC) It’d mean the world to me if you gave it a try :pleading_face:

Instagram: @.fairys..novels._
Title: Lean on my shoulder ✾
Genre: Drama/Romance/Fantasy
Description: “Punished” in going back to high school he was forced to comply and simmer down. What happens when the “almost” queen bee he abhors makes him a cogent tender that’ll twist it all?
Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5208456431337472
Small cover:

Thanks for thread! :blush:

Title: Too Bad So Sad
Episodes: 10 (more episodes coming soon)
Genre: Drama
Summary: After a harsh breakup, I got out of rehab and as soon as I get back I caught the attention of both the new guy and a rich bad boy. And just more drama…(limited CC)
This story contains trigger warnings

Follow me on Insta for updates on Too Bad So Sad or any upcoming projects
@april.moon.epy_

Episode 11 will be up on 07/08 at 5:30 PST/ 8:30 EST

Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5563046983172096

Thanks for this thread :blush:

Title: THE VAMPIRE MAFIA
Writer: Anahi
Genre: fantasy, Action, Drama
Instagram account: anahi_episode_
Style: LL
Description:

Emilio falls in love with crystal but because of his past mistakes and he’s mafia life, will Crystal and Emilio be able to be together?

Un-published as of this moment.
Here’s my story.

Thanks for the thread! Also, published!
Mallif = Elven for curse lifter. In the 13th century, monsters are not always evil and heartless. Monsters sometimes are just humans hidden behind a curse.
Genre: Fantasy
Setting: Medieval times
MC: 1 (Male)
LI: 1 (Female)
CC: No
Choices matter: Yes

Link

Hi there, I’m also up for r4r dm me on insta or pm me :sparkling_heart:
Here’s my story
Story title: UNTIL I MET HIM
Genre : ROMANCE
Description :When Ameli elopes with her lover, her father, kidnaps Andrew , who knows Ameli’s whereabouts, along with two of his friend. But Andrew falls in love with Alicia
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4893237613101056
Cover:

Here’s mine!

Title: Fill My Soul
Author:kenz
Description: you’re a married man but hold a dark secret. Can you resist the temptations around you? Or will you find someone who fills your soul with everything you’ve ever craved? (Male MC, LGBTQ, CC)

Link: I love Fill My Soul! Check it out! Episode - Choose Your Story #episode

THANKS FOR THIS :hugs:
STORY NAME :THE BROKEN HISTORY
GENRE: thriller
LI: 1 male love interest
CC: full cc available
CHAPTERS:1_3 OUT NOW!
LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5023347762724864
NEW POSTER

AMELIA boyfriend left her without telling and then she find out that someone in her family killed her sister what will she do? What will happen when she find out she is connected to the mafia?
Will her Mystery partner walk with her on the Danger Path?
Drama, Betrayal, danger Waits For her
FULLCC/1LI

this is my first story so please tell me if you like the story and finds any mistake

Hey there!! Thanks for making this thread! Here’s my story’s info if you’d like to check it out! :yum: :orange_heart:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4610568056668160

Here’s my story: :blue_heart:

Title: It’s in the Woods
Genre: Horror (includes mystery and romance)
Style: Limelight
IG username: may.i.writeepisode

Link:
Description:
It started as a reunion road trip, but the woods called you in and they don’t want you to leave until you uncover all their gory secrets.

Some features:

• LGBTQ+
  • 6 possible LI’s (male & female)
  • choose your sexuality/pronouns
  • point system
  • very important choices!
  • CC
  • high quality art scenes
  • advanced directing
  • sound & music

Cover: