Promote your story here! Read for read!

Hey there I’m sasha Danverse,
If you interested in Mystery or Horror stories, you must read my story “CHRISTMAS EVE”.

Title: Christmas Eve. (Episode 4 is out!)
Author: Sasha Danverse.
Genre: Mystery, Horror, Thriller.
Summrary: In your school scary Christmas play “CHRISTMAS EVE” you really want the lead role! But your annoying “friend” is getting in the way of that! Could you stop her from ruining your Life?
Even worse, you have to enter a whole new world! Because your drama teacher decided to take you to a HAUNTED HOUSE to rehearse! A house full of history. As much as possibe you’re trying to hide the big secret you have!

Could you resist? Could you handle the fear?

DON’T FORGET TO PROMOTE YOUR STORY!! I WILL BE THE FIRST TO READ!!

READ FOR READ!!

5 Likes

Name: The Ember Moon Pack

Description:

Vampires, werewolves, and hybrids – who will you side with? Hey, Hybrid Queen, hurry up. War is on its way.

Customizable Characters, LGBTQ+, 5 Endings, Choices Matter, Music

Chapters: technically 9 bc ch 1 is customization

Genre: Fantasy/romance/horror

Style: Limelight

Link:

Instagram: gisellepisode :smile:

In_Love_With_My_Teacher_I0_posterThumb_J6oQ0OE2Uh

Link Tree:

1 Like

This story sounds exciting !! I must read it !!:heart_eyes:

1 Like

Read for read? :slight_smile:

Title: Somebody like you
Chapters: 3 and counting
Style: Ink
Genre: Romance
Description: It’s your first year at University! How exciting. But things get a little complicated when you meet Oakwood’s party boy.

Hey I would love to do a read for read with you!
Here the details of my story:

Name: MY DREAMS
Genre: Romance/Drama
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5034369785528320

Description: : Nadia has just realized her dream, When her forgotten past slowly comes to the surface. How will Nadia react? Will she finally find what she was looking for?

Instagram: @juliette15.episode

Cover:

Screenshot_20180816-001208

Wow! I’M SO excited to read this story! :heart_eyes:

Yeah sure read for read! I love your cover !!!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Hey everyone! I’m an amateur writer and finally had the courage to post my story on Episode!
Feel free to check it out! Thank you for your time! I will check out your stories as well!

Title : Stand By Me
Chapters : 3 and counting
Style : Limelight
Genre : Drama
Description : You’re teenagers trying to live a normal life but life isn’t always fair. What happens when boys with a troubling past meet girls with deadly secrets?

(Viewers Discretion is advised)

Hey I’ve finished your story!

Hey, I’d love to do R4R, and I also do reviews especially for the first three in case you want any advice.
Episode Title: Ace of Hearts
Author: SarcasticGenie
Style: INK
Description: Skylar was a notorious teen journalist at her high school, but, like everyone else in Morcastle, she had her own secrets to the point where even her murder isn’t all what it seems and it’s up to her three friends to find out the truth… or die trying.
Genre: Mystery
Cover:

Thank you so much! :grin:

Hi I’d be very happy to do r4r with you, could you directly message me on instagram so we can discuss the reads @fongjoline, my story called
Rose
Genre mystery
Style ink
Description Already struggling with her past, Rose falls into some more drama romance, mystery, what adventure and heartbreak will she face next?

Hello, we could do a read for read if you want ?

But first: For a guaranteed feedback fill in the form

Link below :

Here is the description of my story :

Title : Jungle Fever
Author : Maggy

Genre : Romance/Drama
Style : Ink
Number of episodes : 8 (more episodes coming soon)
Instagram : maggy.episode

Description : A bad boy Prince with a lot of ego and a womanizer, gets lost in the middle of the Jungle and meets a fierce African Princess called Maya. Will he handle the change of environment ?

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5221523745800192

Hey, thank you for creating this thread, I would love to do a read for read with you, so let me know if you’re interested.:slight_smile:
Here’s the details to my story in case you want to check it out.

Author: S_Unique

Title: The Four Horsemen

Genre: Fantasy

Description: 4 Sins. 4 Angels fell. 4 Horsemen rose. A curse was casted. And the battle of good vs evil is about to begin. CC/ Choices matter

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5482099054608384

Hi!
Thanks for starting this thread!I’ll check out your story and if you find the description interesting, here is my story

Title: The Essentia Chronicles
Author: Tldax913
Genre: fantasy
Number of episodes: 11 (ongoing)
Description: When a powerful young couple steals the Kings most prized possession, it starts a chain reaction that will either destroy their world or return it to its former glory.
Link: HTTP://episodeinteractive.com/s/6652498123816960
Thank you !! :slightly_smiling_face:
-TD

Really??!! Did you enjoy it?? :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
I will read your story “My Dreams” right?:thinking:

Hi I’m Venus and here is my story I hope you’ll like it :blush: :blue_heart:

Story title: REPUTATION
Author: Venus
Instagram: episode.venuss
Genre: Romance/Comedy
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6353894713720832
Style: INK
Episodes: 10 [SEASON 1 COMPLETED]
Story description: Auora is a super famous and talented actress but her past is coming after her. Past that she manged to survive and build a whole new life out of it. Will it all break down or will she manged to survive again. Her love life and her friendships do you think it’ all about REPUTATION? Welcome to her adventure…
*CC
*Rom&Com

Yes!!and I can’t wait to read more episodes!!
Yes my story is called MY DREAMS

Hi if you are still interested in read for reads please message me. I love mystery stories!
Mine is called : ferewick boarding school
Genre:mystery
Description : a fresh start at a new boarding school isn’t quite what it was made out to be when you discover an ex pupils dead body on campus. Can you solve the mystery before it is too late?

Yeah sure !! I will read your story :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: it sounds exciting!!