Promote your story here (SMALL AUTHORS)

Your story sounds really nice! Would you mind doing a r4r? :two_hearts:

That’s my story:

The Gifted
:zap:
Genre: Fantasy/Romance
Author: Anyi E. / insta: @episode.anyi.e
Style: Limelight
Length: 5 chapters out (more episodes coming soon)
Story description:
Being gifted or not decides whether you live a sheltered life or struggle getting from one day to another. What happens when these worlds are mixed up? (Choices/4LI/LGBT+/limited CC)

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4662543543107584

1 Like

Thanks for the thread!
Here’s mine…

Title: Shado
Author: Roy
Description: After tragedy, Roy returns to civilization a changed women. She begins her crusade, determined to put things right, with the help of her trusted people,waging a one-woman on crime.
Genre : Action
Style: Ink
Chapters: 9 and ongoing
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5108744574074880

1 Like

4 love interests! wow! i would love to do a read for read, i have only 3 chapters so 3x3, i’ll give you a shout out on my insta too.

1 Like

sounds great! I will directly start with your story after I’ve finished doing another r4r :blush:

1 Like

Criminal Lover by @writtenbyro

Hey there! Yes i would love to do a r4r, your story sounds very intriguing, i only have 3 episode so 3x3 :yum:

1 Like

That sounds perfect! I’m in work atm so I’ll post your story to my instagram story and read once I’m finished!

1 Like

Hi! Happy to hear you are doing this for the love of writing :two_hearts: Here’s my story:
Title: The Arrangement

Author: Gia

Genre: Drama

Style: LL

Description: She was born into a clan and promised to another clan. What happens when two people devoted and loyal to their own are forced to join together to become one.

the arrangement

1 Like

Story Name: The Bet
Description: Elle, a spoiled girl that just can’t be nice. After making a bet, Brian has to make sure to make her fall in love with him to break her heart. Or will he be the one that will break?
The storyline (more described): Elle is a spoiled girl that gets everything that she wants. She used to be a bully from the age of 7 to 15. She goes through a toxic relationship and matures but a little. She is still rude with Brian. He wants to have revenge on her this is why he gets on a bet to break Elle but will he break her or he will be broken in the end?!
CC: No. I make my characters the way I imagine them. I may use body overlays in future.
Style: Ink but it will be in Limelight after I finish Ink version.
Genre: Drama and romance.
Episodes: 13 (ongoing)
Covers:
The_Bet_IA_posterImage_0WFDX2nEN3
The_Bet_IA_posterThumb_Hnxja0e8By
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4790233981583360
Also English isn’t my first language.

1 Like

Here’s my story Blind To Blood.
It currently has 12 episodes and is on going!
I update weekly. :slight_smile:
Genre is a mix of Fantasy, drama and romance.
Description: Claudia’s life isn’t the same after meeting her new next door neighbor, Silas Harris.
*LL *CC

My instagram is @uglygh0stt :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here you go!! Tell me what you think!
Title : When She Came
Author : Deedee
Genre : Romance
Story style : Limelight
Story Description : 2 girls afraid of showing who they are until they meet and everything changes.
Episodes : 9 episodes. I update weekly Season 1 finale coming next week then I will be taking a break to work on Season 2 and start my second story.
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6555793749114880
Instagram : @deedee.writes
Cover :Shanni and Dilan2

1 Like

I just finished your 3 eps and it’s an awesome story. The very first scene had me hooked in. Also I love the way Josie and Oliver crossed paths. It was very originally thought out and not the same thing that I mostly read in stories. I feel authors who are more original, are more talented to me, so I’m definitely going to continue your story. It deserves WAY more reads!

:joy::joy::joy:

Thank you so much for your kind words!! i’m actually reading your story now <3 i’ll show screenshots in a bit :heart_eyes:

1 Like

you’re welcome. I cant wait to read your next eps. :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

Hey hun! just finished your first 3 episodes! i enjoyed it so much, the quadruplets are funny as hell and i really like how feisty the MC is <3 i’m a big vampire geek so i really like the plot, i’m looking forward to read the rest of the story.

1 Like

Hey, I would appreciate it if someone could give my story a read.
My story title - Fallen Crystal
Genre - Fantasy

Story description - As you start your journey as a witch at Crystal Fall College. You start to realise things aren’t as they seem… Will you uncover the truth in time or will it be too late?

Thank you so much Vee for the read for read. I’m really glad you enjoyed it and found it funny. Yeah, I put some funnies into my story 'cos even though there are pretty serious aspects to it, I like to put in a little piss take of vampires now and then lol, cos I find the whole vampire thing very funny.

Hi guys! Here’s my story, it’s not an original story but it’s really good, give it a chance, please.

Title: The Royal Contest
Author: Cookie_blue
Genre: Romance
Descrition: The Royal Contest is the chance to escape a caste system, live in a palace, and compete for the heart of the prince. Why it’s America Singer’s worst nightmare?
Chapters: 9 published (more episodes coming soon)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6742865254481920
Cover:

Please recommend and share if you like it.

Story title: Virulent
Author: Kiana S.
Instagram: @talesbykiana
Chapters: 2 out of 3 (episode 3 is locked for now)
Genre: Action
Style: Ink
Description: She’s assigned to spy on the president with the help of a arrogant partner. This cat and mouse game isn’t as easy as it seems when the Trickster comes into play.
Total reads: 126
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4552280103256064
Cover

Thanks for this, this is very considerate!:two_hearts:

Here’s mine!

At the Crack of Dawn

Story Description:

With the appearance of supernatural powers, vampires and a murder, Zora’s aimless life is suddenly clouded by darkness. Will Zora be consumed by the shadows or emerge as the light?

Genres: Fantasy, School, Drama, Romance

Here’s a trailer if you’d like to watch!

Link to my story: