GENRE: fantasy, romance, drama
STYLE: Limelight
CHAPTERS: 4
INSTAGRAM: @viarose.writes
LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5727852826918912

hello! :blush:

thank you so much for this thread. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

your story sounds very interesting! :heart_eyes:

it would mean the world to me if you could check out my story & share it, if you liked it :relaxed:

My story name: A Heartbreak Century (Limelight)
(also available in INK with 16 chapters - ongoing)

Author Name: Samantha

CC: YES! you can also name the 3 most important characters

Style: LL

Genre: Drama

Completition status: ongoing, currently 8 episodes

Quick summary: my story is based on true events. so no judgement. “Your whole life consists of heartbreak, betrayal and bullying. But what happens when you fall unconditionally in love with your biggest bully ever?”

Instagram: samantha_episode__

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6146634691182592

I hope you will like my story! feel free to leave your thoughts either on my insta acc, via PM or in the fanmail :eyes:

next to mine, I can also recommend to you She Knows Best by @BEEBS07, You Are My Sunshine by @Faith.episode.cats and Tender Love by @iag1690 :grinning:

thank you and lovely wishes,

Samantha :heartpulse:

hello! thanks for this thread :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

ig: titi.episodes

episode account: titi.episode

TITLE: Arma Letal

GENRE: ACTION

STYLE: LL

DESCRIPTION Paula has become the most feared assassin. What happens when the past comes back to haunt her? Will she be able to fulfill her desire of revenge or will her feelings get in the way?

Chapters 1-8 out now (ongoing)

Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6234442869440512

If anyone could take the time to read mine I would extremely appreciate it!

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since we’ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatal…

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

Also up for r4r!

Hi there,

I love your cover! So unique! Already following you on Instagram :slight_smile:

My new story is “Unexpected Perfection”! I’ve poured my heart and soul into this story so I’d love to get more readers!

Author: Rhyann
Genre: Romance
Language: English
Customization: MC and LI
Instagram: @rhyann.episode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5202042013220864

Description: Kylie has it all -beauty, brains and a great life in the big city. Ryder has only ever been passionate about his work. Can a chance meeting change their lives forever? (Based on love in real life).

Story: The Broken Voice
Genre : Drama, Romance
Description :Its about a girl called Skyler and all her life she was locked in a room by her farther. Then one day all that changes and her life changes either for the better or the worst. If you will have to read to find out more. It is a mafia story
(Just to let you know the first 4 episodes are the intro so it’s not that long but it will get longer after that)
Instagram : amanda_epi_2021
If you do read my story please let me know how it is as it is my first story thank you for taking your time to read it

1 Like

Anyone down for a r4r?

Hi guys! It would mean the world to me if you could check out my story :purple_heart: So I’m just gonna plug it here: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5009937141006336

Title: Her Obsession {Limelight}
Author: CrystalBlue
IG: a.s_crystal_blue
Story Description: Lucifer has murdered every single lover that Nathaniel has ever loved. Now that Kimberly, a fragile girl, is in the picture, I guess we know who is next… CC FemaleMC, MaleLI

Thanks for the thread. :sparkling_heart:

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Sinead O’Neill
IG: sineadoneill.lovestowrite

Story Description
He’s a hot, heartless, mysterious vampire. You’re a powerful vampire slayer! What happens when you end up struggling to resist him and his charms? Will he love you, or kill you? (cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound, 1 LI)

Eat Stake link

Title: Far Away
Author: Sinead O’Neill
IG: sineadoneill.lovestowrite

Story Description
Lucy’s life is in so much trouble, so she’s forced to move away. While hiding from her troubles, she meets a mysterious guy with his own dark secret. (cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound, 1 LI)

Far Away link

Hi, i’m looking to promote my story so here are the details if you are interested :slight_smile:

Name: Old habits
Genre: Romance/drama
Style: Limelight
Description: All love causes is pain. Emerson and Andrei experience it when their relationship ends. But what happens when they meet again and fall back into old habits ?

Cover:

Let me know what you think on Episode forums, fan mail or feel free to dm me on Instagram!
My IG: @d_writes20
Episode Account: @d_writes

Hey, are you interested in a r4r? :upside_down_face: :two_hearts:

Story Title: Dancing with Danger
Genre: Romance/ Drama
Description: When fate intertwines you with a mysterious man who holds the power of life and death in his eyes, danger becomes unavoidable. Can you survive Him? What will you uncover along the way?

This is a story full of mysteries, plot twists, and even action. The main character, Emma’s life flipped upside down when she met him but had no idea how much her life would change forever. Will she come to terms with the writing on the wall?

Chapters: 1-3 are out now!
Choices: :heavy_check_mark:
LI: Male 1
MC: Female
Music & Sound: Yes
Diversity: Yess
My IG is @honeybee_writes

Thank you for the thread! :sparkling_heart:

I’ve just published my first story.

Comedy/romance

This is my story… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart:

Title : Deadly Desire
Author : Ahana
Style : Limelight
Genre : Romance, Drama, Action, Comedy
Main Genre : Romance
CC : Full Customization
Number of LI : One
Number Of Chapters : 15
On Going

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6250483338117120

Cover

1 Like

Helloo I just uploaded my first story today if you want to chack it out :blush: :heart:

I’ll make sure to read yours. I love your cover!

1 Like

Sure… I love this art too :heart::heart:

1 Like

Hey guys!
I’m really happy right now!
I can send an image! last times I couldn’t-
Anyway this is the description:
Not My Alpha!
Autumn is a werewolf, vampire, angel, devil hybrid who’s been abandoned by her own parents. She has to take care of her younger brother all on her own… But that’s not the only weird thing that happened to her. She has three inner wolves. And… She’s been experimented on. She hopes everything will become better after that. But does it?

11 episodes

I’m down to do a r4r :grin:
Here my story
Cover:

Title : Outside the Truth
Story description: she’s been outside the truth for her whole life but Isabella is determined to find out the truth about herself, will you follow her along and see the truth unfold? (CC & no gems)
Genre: Drama
Instagram: @eyahmn.episode
LI: 1
Type: Limelight

Story: Follow the dream
Genre: Romance/Drama
Description: Jaylin is a famous model who follows her dreams in NY. What will happen when she starts her new job and the boss appears someone you know? LL 1LI
Instagram: chey_episode

I also do r4r just send me a message.:heart::arrow_heading_up:

Hey, I would love it if you want to read my story! :blush: If you’re interested in a R4R, please let me know by sending me a personal message (I’m open to reading most stories, but don’t want to read stories about pregnacy and falling in love with my teacher/boss/etc.)

Title: Captain Herringhair
Author: Diamondstar
Genre: Comedy
Description: Follow the crazy adventures of Captain Herringhair and her friends in this bundle of short stories! What are they going to do each episode?
Chapters: 6 (More episodes coming)

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5449016788844544

(I’ll most likely update the cover in the future :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)

Hey, Thanks for the thread.
Story Title : Lies
Genre : Drama (+ Romance and mystery)
Style : Limelight
CC : Full CC for MC and LIs
Instagram : @/anustories
Description : Life hasn’t always been fair to you, but a surprise invitation to LA completely turns your life around. And now everything is perfect, or is it all just an illusion?
Cover :arrow_down: