Promote Your Story Here: Trying to Form a Collaborative Community Among Writers!

Thank you girl!!! :two_hearts::heart::two_hearts:

Hey!
Let’s do a read for read!

Hi.
I’ve just completed my first story and am pleased it’s gaining reads now but still it’s a slow start when promoting.
If you like the look of my story, have a read and if you like it all I ask is that you recommend it to a friend.
Here’s all about my story:
Title: Once a Player. . .
**Author:**KWriteStories
Genre: Romance/Drama
Description: Max Fielding is the bad boy ex footballer and Mila Morrison is the shy waitress. Once their worlds collide they end up having to spend every day together. . . But is it a case of once a player, always a player? The story moves along with twists and turns, beautiful romance and heartbreaking drama and let’s you ride the emotional rollercoaster that is Max and Mila’s story. I just hope you enjoy it.
Chapters: 40 (COMPLETED)
Published: November 2018
Link:http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4993216038371328

Hi! I’m willing to do R4R, if you all are up for it!

Tittle: Taken: Dead or Alive (INK)
Author: xoRoséxo
Genre: Drama/Action
Chapters: 10
Description: Rose & Sophia Beaumont are tough to handle. But what if one is taken and another one has been targeted to kill? Will they able to stay strong? Or love will get in their way? #mafiaworld
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5725258112892928
Instagram: xoroses.episode

Rose%26Sophia
Rose&Sophia.jpg1242×1541 1.1 MB

Thank you!!!

Thanks for this thread, here’s my story! :two_hearts:

What's in my story.

-This is a story that I’ve worked hard on. Each chapter I review it, no joke, about 50x. It should have no grammar errors. All speech bubbles should be in place. I rarely repeat outfits, characters always have new outfits (by the way I think my outfits are freaking cute). My directing is not extreme, but I like to play with overlays and zooms. As the story goes on there’s improvement in directing, as I am always learning new things. There should be no layering or animating issues. Every beat is planned. There are art scenes that I’ve made myself.
This story is something I’ve poured my heart into. Although this story is not about me, it has a lot of me in it. There are scenes that are a play on my life, and the emotions in this story are mine. But again this is not a story about me, this is Cass’s story.

Instagram: ellec.writes
Title: Dying Love
Genre: Romance/Drama
Brief Description: I loved you the moment I laid eyes on you. …But as they say, all good things must come to an end. Art scenes inside.
Cover:

1 Like

sure! review for review?

Story: Blades of Desire

Author: Giselle C.

Genre: Mystery/Horror/Drama/Romance

Description: You thought going from rich to poor is the worst thing that could happen to you. Think again… a hot murderer is in town and he’s looking for you.

Features: Advanced directing, non-cliche plot line, choices matter, FULL character customization, unique and big closet, POC and LGBTQ characters, LGBTQ option, mini games.

Episodes: 3, 4 coming soon.

Covers:

Blades_of_Desire_posterThumb_J1kh4mLA0x

Blades_of_Desire_posterImage_heaCSCtYK6

1 Like

Thank you for this thread! :slight_smile:
I’m always up for R4R!

Here’s my story:
Title : The roses killer
Author: Rosenspitze
Genre: Mystery/ Thriller/ Romance
Style: Limelight
Number of episodes: 27 (more episodes coming soon)
Description: Will you be able to complete this case or will your inner demons hinder you? - A detective story. (3 Endings, romance content)16+
Instagram: rosenspitze.episode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6314642072535040

TRK_NEW%20COVER%20WITH%20TITLE