Promote your story here! (With feedback)

Hi Maggy :blush: I’ve just filled the form. I’ll be happy to read Neverland :heart:

1 Like

Awww thank you, I’ll let you know when I’m done with yours xoxox.

1 Like

Thank you! It means a lot to me :blush: I’m glad you liked the first chapter! And yes, it’s my first story :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, sure let’d do this.

Title: Revenge on the Bad Boy
Author: Sophia.epi
Genre: Romance
Episodes: 3(more coming soon)
When Leah moves to California and meets bad boy Holden she falls hard.When he steals her heart, her revenge is to steal his, but what happens when her past comes rolling back?

BTW i have read your story so far and think it’s really good I can’t wait fir the next chapters to come out!:grinning::smiley::grin:

I’d love to read your story! Here’s mine:

Title: The game is on
Author: Odilia
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4738080927449088
Description: Panic takes over when Auberge’s friend is getting strange visions. Since then Auberge and her friends do anything to escape them. But will it work?
Episodes: 3 (more to come)

I’d love to receive feedback!

Hi Odilia! Thank you for sharing! :heart: I’ll be happy to read The game is on :blush:

1 Like

Hi Sophia! Omg, I’m so curious now :blush: Can’t wait to read your story :blush: And, also, thank you so much! I’m really happy that you liked it!

Yeah it’s great! I can’t wait for the next chapters! Also I hope you enjoy my story!

Heyy I’m Willing To Do R4R with you and definitely send you screenshots

Here’s the link to my story!

It’s Called Danger Of Darkness By IAmTanakaa
It Currently Has 6 Chapters

I’ll Start On Your Story Now And send ss later!

I’d love to promote mine if you don’t mind

This is my first story and it’s
called: STREETLIGHTS
By: Chancey
Genre: Mystery
[It is a murder mystery with bits of romance (of course)]
I hope you all would like to give the time to read the story!
Streetlights descriptor
Life has never been easy for Lena Hall, but it was the life she chose, being a detective and all. But things get harder when her new partner joins the force, a string of strange murders take place and everyone starts dictating to her what her priorities should be. Will everything fall into place or out of line? CC *This story covers sensitive topics and content READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED *
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5907559050248192

Story Name Hale Huna
• Author Name (Episode App) Anonymous Author
• Chapters (Episodes) 10 ongoing
#• Description Kendall’s dad decides to move her and her brothers to Hawaii. She soon discovers she has the key to a world beyond her imagination…and secrets about who her mother really is…
• Style limelight
• Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5002839252664320

Thank you for reading :blush: I’m gonna read yours asap :heart:

Thank you Dear! I’ll be happy to read Danger of Darkness and send you screenshots :blush:

Sure! :blush: Thank you for sharing :heart: R4R it is :grin:

1 Like

I’ll be happy to read as well :blush: Thank you!

1 Like

thanks! im looking forward to your feedback!

I’ve just read 2 chapters of your story and I’m amazed how is everything so well planned :heart: The plot is veeery interesting and gripping. I saved your story to read more chapters later :heart: Thank you for sharing! :blush:

Yay, I can’t wait for your feedback!

Hey I’ve Just Finished Reading Your Story…
And It’s Really Good :gift_heart::heart: Please Continue!

1 Like

I’ve also read your story (2 chapters) and I really enjoyed the plot! I felt really sorry for Alana though… She got really hurt :frowning: To sum up, I’m keen on reading more chapters :heart: Thank you for sharing!

1 Like