Promote your story! here

Story title: Exposed
Author: Writtenby_ro
Genre: Romance/drama
Description: ๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฃ๐จ๐› ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ข๐จ๐ซ, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ฅ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐š๐ง๐ฒ. ๐‡๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง, ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ญ ๐›๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ?โฃโฃ
Chapters: I finished two chapters, one more to go before releasing (Keep an eye on my Instagram: @writtenby_ro for the release date)!

2 Likes

Woah! This looks so cool

1 Like

Hi here is my first story!!!
Title: The Precarious Betrayal
Genre: Romance
Author: Queen Jay
Style: Limelight
Description: Queen Robinson thought that her life was falling apart. Trust was broken and it may be hard to build back. Will she love another? Or fix her marriage? A love story turned bitter.

Link to The Precarious Betrayal

1 Like

Thank you, darling.

Title: All Yours
Author: Michelle
Genre: Romance/Action
Story Description: Love is a dangerous game. & Jackson wants to be all yours. Or does he? Once he finds out your an assassinโ€ฆ And you want to kill his father.! [CC]
Published Episodes: 3
Cover:

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4572259534700544

1 Like

Title: Relentless LL

Description: Leah and Xavier were abandoned on The Island as babies. Together, they try to figure out why. Along the away, they discover even more than they ever could have anticipated.

(The ink version has 50 chapters and is done)

My Insta: gabi.episode

1 Like

Thank you for this thread! :hugs:
Iโ€™d like to share my story too :sparkles:

Story Title: Love at First Night
Author: theangsheng_eps
Released Status: 21 episodes Finished
Genre: Romance
Style: Limelight
IG: @theangsheng_eps
Description: After a bad break up, youโ€™re hope with love was crushed. Until you meet a gorgeous, womanizer And sought after bachelor. Not knowing you met him 6 years ago. What was your connection?

1 Like

Thanks for the thread

Hereโ€™s mine

Second Chance

A story inspired by mental health. When tragedy unfolds, only your loved ones can help you. But what if these loved ones harbour dark secrets of lies and deceit? Who can you trust?

1 Like

Hello!
I am promoting my new story Dancing On Thin Ice.
Discription: Living in the codlest place on earth, your dream always was to become a figure skater. What happens when you meet just th right person to help you achieve your goals, but his son gets you in trouble?

Itโ€™s a story with main theme the dream hunting of the MC to become a professional figure skater.
A beautiful love story is slowly unfolding, between two people with hard past, trying to restore their faith in humanity.

I really hope youโ€™ll enjoy the story, if youโ€™re intersted in reading it hereโ€™s the link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4774162782683136

You can also find the story by writing the title on the search bar in the app.
Tag me in your screenshots and let me know your thoughts on my IG: yiota.episode

1 Like

Hello, hereโ€™s my story! I hope youโ€™ll give it a read and if you do enjoy it, would you please share it? :blob_hearts:

Marry Me is a romance-drama and all about a weddingโ€”specifically, your wedding!
So, yes, you can fully customize yourself, your fiance, and the love interest. (Yeah, you read that right. Interested?)

Summary:
Itโ€™s the month of your wedding and youโ€™re in love. Or so you think you are until an old flame appears back in your life. Is what you had really over?

1 Like

Hi I am Rachel Lombardi.
Here is my story.

1 Like

Dirty Little Secrets, Bliss, and soon to be Amelia.

you would like to do a R4R let me know :kiss: :kiss:

Title: WHO IS THAT GUY?

Author: Monique Booth

Genre: Romance/Drama

Episodes: 3 released (more coming)

Description: Mandy has been going through a tough time lately. She is struggling with self-acceptance and some mental obstacles. Then there is Dean, will he complicate things even more? CC!

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: WHO IS THIS GUY?

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

1 Like

Hello!
I am promoting my new story Dancing On Thin Ice.
Discription: Living in the codlest place on earth, your dream always was to become a figure skater. What happens when you meet just th right person to help you achieve your goals, but his son gets you in trouble?

Itโ€™s a story with main theme the dream hunting of the MC to become a professional figure skater.
A beautiful love story is slowly unfolding, between two people with hard past, trying to restore their faith in humanity.

I really hope youโ€™ll enjoy the story, if youโ€™re intersted in reading it hereโ€™s the link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4774162782683136

You can also find the story by writing the title on the search bar in the app.
Tag me in your screenshots and let me know your thoughts on my instagram: yiota.episode

1 Like

Dear Lovely Readers
Thank you for reading my storyโ€ฆ Its been a long time updating my storyโ€ฆ Please let me know for r4rโ€ฆ :heart:
Title: A cold bad heart
Author: Star girl
Style: Ink
Genre: Romance, Drama
Episodes: 12 (ongoing)
Description: She is brokenโ€ฆ He is a Player
what will happen when they cross their path with each other? C.C+ 2 love interest
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5125605786451968

Instagram - @stargirl_authorandwriter For more updates

1 Like