Promote your story here♥️

We can make R4R can u contact with me from my insta @sunshinee.epi

Hey guys how are you?
İf u are a small write u would know how hard is find a reader.yeah i know… i know :expressionless: so i want to R4R with u but i have a few rules
Rules

Summary

1.u wont make only R4R with me u should find another author who put her/his story in this topic
2.dont forget add ur story deets.

• Story name:

• Story description:

• Story genre:

• Story link:

• Do u want to hear my thoughts:

3.you should follow my Instagram @ sunshinee.epi(because why the hell not ! Right?)

4.i published 4 chapter we can make 4x4 or if u published 3 chapter we can make 3x3 too

5.i can turn you late sorry for that.because u know i am a student and i need finish my test/works

1. The most important one no gosthing or ignoring when i read ur story i will take SS for each chapters so i am wanting that from you too

*İf u read my rules and u want R4R with me please write ur story down below i am waiting🥰
Btw here this is my story

Author: KandiePop

Story Title: Her Name is Fashion

Genre: Romance, Drama

Style: Limelight

Episodes: 8

Story Description: Kara is a full-time student, intern for a top stylist iun the world, and maintains relationships. Is she able to keep up?

Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4828482487255040

Instagram: kandiepop6703

I would love your thought!

1 Like

Hey guys how are you?
İf u are a small write u would know how hard is find a reader.yeah i know… i know :expressionless: so i want to R4R with u but i have a few rules
Rules

Summary

1.u wont make only R4R with me u should find another author who put her/his story in this topic
2.dont forget add ur story deets.

• Story name:
  • Story description:
  • Story genre:
  • Story link:
  • Do u want to hear my thoughts:

3.you should follow my Instagram @ sunshinee.epi(because why the hell not ! Right?)

4.i published 4 chapter we can make 4x4 or if u published 3 chapter we can make 3x3 too

5.i can turn you late sorry for that.because u know i am a student and i need finish my test/works

1. The most important one no gosthing or ignoring when i read ur story i will take SS for each chapters so i am wanting that from you too

*İf u read my rules and u want R4R with me please write ur story down below i am waiting🥰
Btw here this is my story

Thank you for this thread! If you dig romance/adventures with good amount of comedy and tinge of mystery, I hope you can give my story a chance❤️

Title: Treasure In You
Author: L.Q. Walter
Instagram: @lqwalter.episode
Genre: Adventure/Romance
Chapters: 8 (more coming soon)
Description: After discovering an old diary she believes will lead her to the location of a long lost treasure, she teams with an unlikely ally: a guy who is downright cocky yet wickedly hot!
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5342141547216896
Cover:

Hey there!

Thank you for sharing your platform with us! If you’re in the mood for a good romance drama, check out Hindsight!

Title: Hindsight
Genre: Romance Drama
Episodes: 8 (more coming soon!)
Summary: On the rise fashion designer Lark Campbell, must pick between her best friend or the man of her dreams! How will she decide? You choose! (CC + 2 LI + Limelight)
IG: neeneeepisodes

Thank You!
NeeNee :grin:

1 Like

Here’s my story.

My story
Title: Act of Vengeance
Author: Rosenspitze
Genre: Thriller/Drama
Chapter: 10 (ongoing)
Description: 1926: A hazardous situation and the shadowing of a girl have one thing in common: the death of your friends. Your plan - finding the murderers & taking vengeance. The hunt begins!
Instagram: rosenspitze.episode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5819471904702464
Cover:

1 Like