Promote your story here!:)

Hey guys you can promote your stories here I will also look through and read some of u guys stories it would also mean so much if u guys checked out my new story and tell me what u think by replying to this post or by sending a dm to me on instagram anyway all the details to my story will be below!:slight_smile:

Instagram: @episode_kingdamarkus

Story Title: My Vampire Hunter

Genre: fantasy

Story Description: She is a powerful 500 year old vampire and he is the world most feared vampire hunter what happens when they come into each other life?

20 Likes

Thank you for this and of course the best of luck with your story!

Description: Mallif = Elven for curse lifter. In the 13th century, monsters are not always evil and heartless. Monsters sometimes are just humans hidden behind a curse.
Genre: Fantasy
Setting: Medieval times

5 Likes

Also here is a link to my story if u canā€™t find it:)

2 Likes

Thank you for the thread. Beautiful cover by the way :heart_eyes:

Story 1

Title: Without a Trace
Genre: Mystery/Thriller
Chapters: 17 (Ongoing)
Description: After her sister vanishes, Talulah sets out on an investigative search with the help of arcane criminology major, Avon. Will their perseverance and wit be enough to find her?
Link: Episode Writer Portal

Story 2

Title: Mind Over Matter
Genre: Drama/Comedy/Action
Chapters: 3 (Complete)
Description: When the world is ravaged by flesh-eating monsters, three soldiers must learn to survive together on a remote island.

Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes

3 Likes

Thx u and ur story looks interesting:)

1 Like

Thx u:)

Hey,

Please, read my stories ā€˜Colo(u)ring the Rainbowā€™ (LL), ā€™Cat Paws And Wolf Clawsā€™, ā€˜Little Starā€™ LL, ā€˜For HIS Sakeā€™, and/or ā€˜The Runaway Groomā€™ LL and INK.

Number 1 (NEW!!):

Cover Colo(u)ring the Rainbow:

Title: Colo(u)ring the Rainbow

Author: AngelWings

Instagram: @angelwings_1983

Genre: LGBTQ

Style: LL

Episodes: 3 (More are following!!)

Link Colo(u)ring the Rainbow:

Description: You get in a car-accident. A kid is a witness. What happens if a judge sentence you to take care of the kid until his/her parent is out of coma? #CTR M/F MC and M/F LI CC, gender choices for the kid, choices.

Number 2:

Cover Cat Paws And Wolf Claws:

Title: ā€˜Cat Paws And Wolf Clawsā€™

Episodes: 17 (More are following!!)

Link Cat Paws, Wolf Claws:

Description: You, a 49 year old female werecat, find an 9 year old orphan at your doorstep. What secrets will unfold, when you decide to take care of him??? No CC, Fantasy, Romance, choicesā€¦ Female MC Male LI

Number 3:

:point_right: :point_right: 8 episodes, more are following:

Links The Runaway Groom:

Cover The Runaway Groom:

c4539f55e0b83b26fda9d11116f8b9fb781c71dd_2_362x500

Description: You, a bi-male, runs away the 15th time at the aisle. What are you going to do if number 16 is the first one that ran away from you?? Male MC, Male LI, comedy, little bit of mafia and LGBTQ+

Number 4:

:point_right: :point_right: And now my pride, my baby:

Title: ā€˜For HIS Sakeā€™

Genre: LGBTQ+

Episodes: 21 (More are following!!)

Description: After a tragedy you decide to turn your life upside down. You quit your job and has one friend left. That changes when you meet himā€¦ Your LIā€¦

:wink: Male MC, Male LI CC, LGBTQ+

Link:

Cover:

Small cover FHS

Number 5:

Link Little Star:

Cover Little Star:

By AngelWings

Description: Your husband and you are trying to get children for yearsā€¦ finally sheā€™s thereā€¦ but sheā€™s born deadā€¦ (LL) CC, Choices, 1 LI.

For a final special revamp (So, better not read it. :wink: )

• Little Star INK (After revamp itā€™s complete);

• The Door Is Open LL (After revamp itā€™s complete);

• The Door Is Open INK (After revamp itā€™s complete);

• The Search of Thomas f*ing White (LL) (Still continues after revampā€¦);

• Bounded Minds (INK) (Still continues after revampā€¦);

• Bounded Minds (LL) (Still continues after revampā€¦).

Happy reading and stay safe!!

Love A-W

3 Likes

This is my first and brand new story named ā€œLove Is A Law!ā€ by Me, @anni on Episode:D (Instagram: episode_anni)

Description:
You are Emilia Queens, a Special Agent of a secret organisation.
Together you and your colleagues are on a complex mission. Leading the Special Forces and having mastered Martial Arts, you are ready to risk it all - but you have yet to learn the perks of seduction.

Style: Limelight

Genres: Action, Drama, Romance

Amount of chapters: 4 (Ongoing)

CC: Available from Episode 4.

Gems: No gems needed, any choice available.

Happy reading!

2 Likes

If anyone could take the time to read my story I would absolutely appreciate it!

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Episodes: 14
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since weā€™ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatalā€¦

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

Also up for r4r!

3 Likes

Love the cover:)

1 Like

Greetings! Thank you very much for this thread. Hereā€™s a list of my stories. Perhaps one or all will pique your interest. If you do end up reading any of them, Iā€™d love to hear any thoughts you may have. :grin:

Heroic: Daughter of Shadow

Title: Heroic: Daughter of Shadow
Author: Silver Lady
IG: @silverlady.epi
Genre: Adventure, Fantasy, Mystery
Number of Episodes: 4 currently, more on the way.
Description: You wake alone in a forest with few memories and a magical brand. As youā€™re pulled into a world of intrigue & deception, will you discover who you really are, or die trying?
Additional Info: Choice of two love interests (one of which you are able to choose the gender of), single option, full CC for MC and the two LI, two different point systems, currency system within the game, choices matter, multiple endings.
Episode Accolades: Heroic Contest Winner
Covers:

Eternal Oblivion

Title: Eternal Oblivion
Genre: Fantasy primarily with a large dose of mystery, as well as action, drama, romance, and historical fiction thrown in from time to time.
Number of Episodes: 42. Story is complete. NO ā€œSkip the Waitā€.
CC: Kinda. You canā€™t customize the main three characters (for story reasons), but there is a character for you to customize starting with chapter five. You wonā€™t see much of her to start, but she becomes more important later in the plot.
Description: When a powerful force rises to threaten the world, can Amara and her allies defeat the ancient death dragon? Or is life as they know it doomed?
Additional Info: The story unfolds on multiple timelines over the course of 5k+ years, and examines the affect true immortality could have on a person and their loved ones, as well as how the choices we make can have long lasting consequences, and the idea of determinism vs. free will.
Episode Accolades: Magical Shelf (Jan. 2020)
Cover:

Blood of Wolves

Title: Blood of Wolves
Number of Episodes: 5 currently, more on the way.
Description: After years of captivity and experimentation, you escape and find refuge in the magical sanctuary of Cysegr Hudol. But will the evil that follows you bring doom to all within?
Additional Info: Choice of two love interests, single option, full CC for MC and the two LI (with the exception of eye color for one of the LI), two different point systems, choices matter, multiple endings. Spin-off of Eternal Oblivion.
Cover:

Magicka: Dark Star

Title: Magicka: Dark Star
Genre: Adventure/Dark Fantasy
Description: Lyal was born under a dark star, an omen of evil and death . Will she rage against the dying of her light? Or will she embrace her dark destiny? (choices matter, 4 endings).
Episode Accolades: Magicka Contest Winner
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5969712374808576
Cover:

Divided by Night

Title: Divided by Night
CC: Yes, for both MC and LI
Genre: Sci-Fi/Romance
Description: A mission to the center of the galaxy results in the days of your assignment becoming months for your beloved, testing the strength of your love over not just distance, but timeā€¦ (choices matter, two endings)
Episode Accolades: Short and Sweet Shelf (June 2021)
Cover:

1 Like

Hello. This is my first story, so I hope you like it.

Name: We Belong Together
Author: Jae27
Genre: Romance
Chapters: 24 (more coming soon)
Description: Cassidy is the schools queen bee who rules with an iron fist. Nathanial is a nerd new to the hive. When she finds out who he is, she re-examines herself and her relationships.
Link:

Social media accounts: None lol.

Would love to know what you think.

2 Likes

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thanks for this thread :blob_hearts:

Title: Distortion

Description: Evangeline is used to having Devin sleeping over at her place, but this time something is different. What happens when the place they wake up in, isnā€™t Evangelineā€™s room anymore?

Genre: Horror

Episodes: 4 (ongoing)

Cover:

This story also includes choices, full CC, and one love interest!

1 Like

Hey everyone! Iā€™d love it if someone would read my story :slight_smile:

Description: Sent on a mission to find A demon, River ends up at a magic college. The problem? That demon is always on her tail, and heā€™s irresistible.

There is CC, a point system, and choices matter!

Its called Angelic Lies By Evalyn C.

Heres the cover:

1 Like

Thank you for this thread

Author name : hipsy_writes
Story Title : THE HIDDEN TRUTH (Where Iā€™m From)
Genre : Drama
Description : In a town, where women belong to the kitchen and are made housewives. Chadsela embarks on a journey to achieve her goals no matter what. Will she succeed?
Instagram name : @hipsy_writes
Chapters Published : **6 chapters published and more coming soon **
story link : Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

Hey everyone letā€™s do a r4r all you have to do is leave your stories down below and also read my story you can also dm on instagram if u want to do a r4r I will look through and pick some stories to read and I will let u guys know what I think also if u read my story tell me what u think in the comments or dm on instagram have fun reading guys:)

Instagram: @episode_kingdamarkus

Story Title: My Vampire Hunter

Genre: fantasy

Author Name: Damarkus

Story Description: She is a powerful 500 year old vampire and he is the world most feared vampire hunter what happens when they come into each other life?

4 Likes

Also here is a link to my story if u canā€™t find it:)

2 Likes

Hello, Iā€™d love to do a r4r with you. Hereā€™s my story:

Genre: Mystery, and a bit of everything else

Alternate/extended Description: A single text, reading ā€œyouā€™re invitedā€ promises to mend a friendship long shattered by betrayal. That is, until youā€™re accused of murder. Snowed in, and racing against time, can you wade through the countless secrets to find the truth buried deep within the walls of Ambrogi Mansion?

No. of Chapters: 8, Ongoing

Other: No early access/skip the wait/support the author gem choices only

Story Trailer:

2 Likes

Title O Son Where Art Thou

Author Brendan

Description You lose your son by unjust means, and your son is now with a man you despise. Can you rightfully reclaim your son? Find out in this striking drama. Male MC, choices matter, and two endings.

Genre Drama

Style Limelight

No. of episodes 14 (including bonus episode)

Instagram @brendan.writes

Link Episode Writer Portal

Note Please send me screenshots

1 Like