Promote your story here!:)

Alright, I finished chapter 8.:blush:

Chapter 8 SS

1 Like

Hello!

Iโ€™ve recently published 3 episodes of my first story Game On. This is my first time, so it would be great if you can read my story.

Title: Game On
Genre: Romance/Comedy
Type: Limelight
Number of episodes: 3 (Story is still ongoing)

Description: Valerie Tillman has some issues with her past and she shut her down for the last 3 year. Her best friend finally persuades Valerie to go on a blind date. When Valerie goes to the date, she meets with a mysterious man who will change her life completely. While dealing with her love life, she also needs to protect her company from possible threats.

MC and LI are fully customizable, choices are available each episode and MINI GAMES will be included in the upcoming episodes.

Instagram: didiwrites_episode

For R4R send me a DM, I can read your story and give feedback if you like. Also for my story, feel free to give feedback! :slight_smile:

Hi! I just published a new story! Itโ€™s called Sunflower :sunflower: feel free to read it :blush:

โ€œRunning away from embarrassment, you bumped into an old friend & thatโ€™s where you meet Cody Marsh. A sweet Fil-Am man that will help you become a better person.โ€

:sunflower: Full customization
:sunflower: Romance-Comedy
:sunflower: One love interest
:sunflower: Cover made by @mayharte :sparkles:
:sunflower: Instagram: @janinestories

1 Like

Thank you for the thread!

Hereโ€™s the information for my story:

Title: The Boy Who Cried Werewolf
Author: Kaysia
Style: LL
Chapters: 6 (Complete)
Genre: Mystery, thriller
Description: People are dying. A young man blames it on a werewolf. The EBI puts you on the case; you stop at nothing to uncover the truth. If you survive, maybe youโ€™ll find love along the way.
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Instagram: kaysia.writes

Thank you for this :purple_heart:

โž› ๐’๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐๐š๐ฆ๐ž: OM: Against Him

โž› ๐†๐ž๐ง๐ซ๐ž: Romance / Drama

โž› ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง: After years, you cross paths with your college lover, he asks you to help him take down your husband, most feared businessman. Will you go against your lovely husband or your ex?

โž› ๐‚๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง: Full CC for MC and LI

โž› ๐„๐ฑ๐ญ๐ซ๐š ๐ข๐ง๐Ÿ๐จ:
Story includes-
โ—ฆ Mini Games
โ—ฆ Bonus Scenes
โ—ฆ Point System
โ—ฆ Multiple endings
And moreโ€ฆ

====== Also check out the trailer here =======

Instagram: @preeti_author

Story link: OM: Against Him

[Available for r4r - pm me]

good luck with your story, I love the cover!!

I published my second story โ€˜Trapped.โ€™ yesterday and Iโ€™d be very happy if youโ€™d check it out!

But what is it about?

Best friends forever and ever is the saying, right? Two best friends and a murder case to be solved undercover.
But some things in life are not meant to last foreverโ€ฆ

genre thriller/drama/romance
female MC, two potential LI (YOUR choice)
โ€ฆand it will be extremely interactive! not just choices but also some riddles youโ€™ve to solve

share your thoughts and ofc your questions with me!

Instagram: @jaswrites.ep

xoxo
Jas