Promote your story here!:)

Thats my link dear, I send you on PM too

1 Like

Oh ok. Thanks. I will check out your story tomorrow.

1 Like

Same here
Thanks dear

1 Like

You’re welcome.

1 Like

Hi I’ve just posted my first story on episode :smiling_face: If you want to do an R4R let me know!
My story is called Missing Skye :heart:

Here is my newly published Fabled Contest Entry!
Fabled: Forevermore

“You’re a beautiful princess cursed by a cruel sorceress and entangled in a web of secrets. Can a handsome prince help you break the curse, or will his alluring ways be your undoing?”

• Full Character Customization for MC and LI - and your horse!
•Choices Matter
• Point System
• Advanced Directing
• Mini-Games
• Fantasy, Romance, Action

This story is my passion project and I hope you all love it as much as I do! I was supposed to have it out like 2 years ago but lost my motivation and this contest brought it all back!

2 Likes

Story: Forever & Always

Genre: Romance/Comedy/Drama

Style: Ink

Author: Scarlett

Instagram: episode.scar_ (DMs are open!)

Episodes: 4, more to come

Story Link: Episode Writer Portal

Story Cover:

Description: Lucas Burns and Skylar Brown, two sworn enemies. One night spent together could change it all, but Lucas being into illegal street racing could ruin it all

Title: A Legal Deception
Author: vBrighterz
Genre: Romance
Description: You’re a lawyer defending a client’s company. The client is coincidentally your first love from high school. Will this be a second chance at love?
Episodes: 3 (ongoing)

Thanks for the thread
So this is my first story,
Story Title: Emerad
Genre: Romance (Fantasty /Drama)
Style: Limelight
CC:Full CC for MC and LI
Description: Emerald has always known she was different but her reality shatters when she remembers glimpses of her past with visions. Will Emerald be able to reclaim whats hers?
Cover :arrow_down:

I would really appreciated if you read my story, thanks loves
:slightly_smiling_face: :heart:

1 Like

Heyy guys!! I’m so excited to share First my Episode story with you. If you’re fan of suspense, Action, and romance then you’ll definitely want to check this out. I’ve created some really complex and interesting characters, and I think you’ll enjoy following this journeys as its related to their dark and painful past. So if you are looking for something to keep you on the edge of the seat, be sure to check out my story on episode
Title:- Queen Of Hell
Gerne:- Action
Instagram Acc:- @sapphire_ecrivain
No. of episodes:- 3 (On going)
Love Interst:- 1 (no option)
Discription:- The most dangerous assasian and the heiress of Italian Mafia with the rivalry of Russian Mafia King. What will happen when they cross paths?

Hiii anyone up for r4r (all chapters or 3x3 anything works)
Cher was sold and married to an abusive man, what will happen when she finds an abandoned vampire and takes him in. Will she fall in love or abandon him too?
Genre : Fantasy, Romance.
I publish every 2-3 days.

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Bloody Love

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

If you would like to check out my new story, here’s what it’s about and the link!

Story information:
Title: Our love at Midnight

Genre: Romance/Drama

Release dates: Soon

Trope: Second chance

What’s the story about?

After moving away, Jasmine never thought she would see him again until one night under the stars changed everything, and now she must decide if old flames can burn again.

Main Characters:
Julia, Jasmine, Anthony, and Daniel

How many episodes: I am planning on having 30–50 episodes; if I don’t complete 50 episodes, it’ll be 30.

This story will have tons of drama and a likeable love interest and main character. There will be many choices in this story, and choices do matter sometimes!

There is only one love interest, and you are able to customize the characters however you want!

STORY LINK:

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Our love at midnight [1–3 OUT NOW]

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Good luck and thank you
My stories :

Story title :Golden Chef

Genre: Comedy

Story description:- Hugo is a passionate chef who wants to be the next golden chef and he finally manged to be a part of. it unfortunately, he paired with Zoey who doesn’t know how to cook!

CC

Style:- LL

Li:- 1

Episodes: 5 (on going)

-choices matter

-point system

-mini games

-Advanced directing

IG: @flare_888

Cover

Link

…
Story title :- Darker than Black

Author :- Blue flare

Instagram: @flare_888

Description:-Under some Circumstances you will have to act as Psychologist at the house of the richest people in the country , will you mange to keep your identity hidden ?

Genres :- Drama , Romance .

Current chapters :- 26(on going )

Name your character.

style :- LL

Choices matter

Points system

CC

Cover:-

Link :

Thank you for this thread❤️
IMG_1765
Title: TWS: BEYOND LIFE
Genre: Sci-Fi
Description: A glitch in the system causes 2 strangers to realise that the world isn’t what they thought it was. Together, they try to discover the truth, and what’s real.
Link: Episode Writer Portal
I’m up for r4r🙌🏼

1 Like

hello˙ᵕ˙ i’m up for r4r’s or for people to just check out my story!
My story is: My Summer Diary :ocean: :beach_umbrella: :blob_sun:
author name: Skye : )
My Summer Diary Link

cover art by @ lyne.digitart on instagram :blob_hearts:
Description: A relaxing vacation with her girls is just what Rainn needs, until she runs straight into mysterious Augusts’ enticing but irresistible world. Will she be able to keep her cool or will the summer heat pull her into the arms of August himself?
:star: LL & CC
:star: 8 episodes out now!!! (ongoing)
My Summer Diary Link

Instagram : Franny_episode
Story Name: Lyric and Rivalries :musical_score: :butterfly:

Description
You had your whole life planned out but didn’t plan to cross paths with the city’s hottest rockstar. And even worse-he’s your worst enemy. (Full CC, Ll Art scenes, 1Li) (Romance, Mafia and dark romance)
Link Episode Writer Portal
COVER

My story :slightly_smiling_face:
Title : The Hunt Continues
Author : Nyah
Genre : Action
Style : LL
Description: THE RACE IS ON!
These electrifying stories are sure to get the epinephrin pumping. Be killed or be the killer, hunted or hunter? Live both sides in these sensational mini series.

Link : Episode Writer Portal

Cover :

Hi if anyone looking for a story to read :hearts:
371809796_840968307252951_5410510645612369211_n

Title: Partner and Crime

Author Episode.percenitygf

Instagram @Episode.percenitygf

GenreRomance

Only gem choice is the support the author at the end

Style Limelight

Episodes 1-3 and 4 coming soon

Description
Kira, finally reunited with her family after being taken away at the age of 7, wonders what will happen when the past of her parent’s past comes back into the picture.

Link

episodeinteractive.com

Hey heres my first story, more episodes soon :tada:
Title : The Hunt Continues
Author : Nyah
Genre : Action
Style : LL
Description: THE RACE IS ON!
These electrifying stories are sure to get the epinephrin pumping. Be killed or be the killer, hunted or hunter? Live both sides in these sensational mini series.

Link : Episode Writer Portal

Cover :