Promote your story... Here's mine

Title: Heroic: Some Kind Of Bliss
Author: Shinzy

Story Description

Rosa is unemployed, single, and living with a nightmare sister. Will her life turn around, when she falls for Seven Wilson - a hot security manager, but who’s impossible to get?

(Full cc, points-based choices, dressing games, mini games, bonus scenes, character points, artwork)

Some Kind Of Bliss link

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Shinzy

Story Description

You exist to eliminate Athan Raynor, a pure evil and powerful being! The thing is though, he plans to eliminate you too…

(Full cc, choices, adv directing, artwork)

Eat Stake link

Hi lovies :heartpulse:. This is my new mafia story I currently published! It involves romance and action. I’d really appreciate if yall can support me and read my story and give me some feedback on my instagram or fanmail! (Please nothing rude):heartpulse:! I’d love to do R4R’s as well :heartpulse:.I appreciate all the love and support!

Follow my instagram for updates and sneak peeks and R4R: kiki_episode444 :heartpulse:.

Title: Mafia Ties

Episodes: 1-4 episodes (More to come)

Genre: Romance (Action included)

Description: Aubree was living a normal life until her father got mixed up with a dangerous mafia. Will her life turn upside down, or will the mafia leader have her falling hard for him? {CC, LL}

Style: LL (Limelight)

Expectations:

• Full Customization of MC and LL
  • Advanced Directing
  • Basic Choices
  • Simultaneous Direction

_ _

Cover:

ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ! ɪ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ꜱʜᴀʀᴇ ᴍʏ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ. ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ᴍʏ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ꜱᴄɪ-ꜰɪ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ꜱᴏ ʙᴀʀᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Here it is:
Title : Level 47
Genre : Sci-Fi
CC : Yes :wink:
Description : In a world named Zargald there are mysteriously 5 born super human with special abilities. When trying to make their own super human serum things go WRONG.

Episodes 1-3 out now!!
Link : Episode Writer Portal

Thank you so much for this thread.
Here’s my story

Story name-Sinister Love
Author - Mikasa and Panda
Genre- Thriller
Story style- Crime thriller (limelight)
Description- A rich and frivolous boy suddenly discovers his dark side… What impact will it have on others? Can anyone survive his murderous clutches or will everyone fall prey?
What to expect?
Full CC, 1 LI, art scenes, point systems, mini games, choices
Link- Episode Writer Portal
Cover:-