Promote your story in my story! (STILL OPEN!)

Hey guys!
At the end of each of my episodes I am going to do little interviews/skits with characters.
(Me the author and another author) I wanted to know if anyone was interested in being in one of my interviews/skits? Your story will be given a shout out as well

These were the questions I am going to ask :thinking:

Your name
What stories have you created or want us to check out?
What secret conspiracy would you like to start? :crazy_face:
Your Instagram
Then we would come up with something funny at the end
We can also come up with other questions if you want to

You would always be able to come back in another episode as well! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Let me know if your interested.
I definitely need more than one person so anyone is able to respond! :blob_hearts: :thinking:

6 Likes

I would love to.

1 Like

Your name; Nightingale but it’s Thequeen1000

What stories have you created or want us to check out? my story is ‘Allergic To Love’ in ink and LL

What secret conspiracy would you like to start? :crazy_face: I think trump may actually be made of Cheetos

Your Instagram; night_episode

Then we would come up with something funny at the end; we could have a little dance break or do a meme
We can also come up with other questions if you want to

2 Likes

Yay! Okay can you answer those questions and send me your character details in INK
Also do you have any idea on how you want the conversation to go? Its ok if you dont Ill make it up

Yeah, That sounds fun :joy: can you send me your character details in INK so I can make your character

1 Like

mint :joy: :joy: :joy: :hugs: on instagram or here

Okay do you have a outfit you want? or do you want me to pick it?

1 Like

lol don’t worry I’ll pick it what’s your instagram

2 Likes

That sounds fun!

1 Like

My name : Roy
What stories I have created or want you guys to check out? : My story ‘Shado’
Instagram : roy_epidode

You can add question like : Which animation we like using the most and why?

1 Like

@ki.epistories

1 Like

I couldn’t find it but im night_episodr

1 Like

ill follow u

Okay cool thnx!

1 Like

I would love to be a part of your story! Thank you so much for this opportunity :grin:

1 Like

No problem!, can you send me your character details so I can create your character in INK
and outfit! Also you want your character named Drama_Club_Girl_25?

1 Like

Thanks!, can you answer those questions form me, then send me your character details so I can create your character in INK :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and outfit!

Sure! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can you also answer the question about your fav animation plz :kissing_cat:

Im sorry I dont understand :woman_facepalming:are you gonna send me your character details and outfit on here? :thinking: I can be a little slow btw :joy: