Promote your Story - Limelight Stories

Title: Miss Greyson
Author: Lex Anonymous
Genre: Drama
Episodes: 10+more coming
Style: Limelight

Description: An aspiring singer from Las Vegas breaks up with her psycho ex boyfriend and travels to her friend’s wedding in Brazil where her adventure begins.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5775117441171456

Title: Teacher or Queen?
Author: Mystique
Genre: drama
Chapters: 7
Description: After years of searching she had finally found them. Can she get close to them?
Her destiny is about to change forever. What will she choose - who will she become?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5874052041146368

Title: Honour Among Thieves
Name of author: Shanties❤
Story Genre: Drama
Description: A trio of friends. 1 deadly secret. Who will break first?
Style : Limelight
Episodes : 3 (Ongoing)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5319157333491712

Instagram: @episode_shanties

Hey there!
I’m running out of Limelight Stories and maybe some of you can recommend me good ones :blush:

1 Like

Strange chemistry is really good!

1 Like

Can check out the Bermuda Triangle by my friend MidnightMaiden. It’s in Limelight.

Also One of the Girls by Amberose is a fantastic read : )

You can also check out this thread for stories and scroll through them, looking for cool limelight stories:

Have fun reading! :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

Yees I loved it!
But I’ve already read this one :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Added that to my Favorites <3

Thank you :wink::sparkling_heart:

And now you don’t even have to scroll because Amberose made an awesome list. (Except if you want to search by styles. I don’t dare tagging her, she’d better not see this :smiley:)

4 Likes

Hee, hee, hee…too late for that, I invited someone to this topic :rofl:

But yeah to stay on topic, there’s so many wonderful limelight stories to check out : )

You can even type in Limelight into the search bar on the Episode app and you’ll get cool results :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Hmm, have you tried why me?

1 Like

Yes!

1 Like

I didn’t know that i can just Type that in, so thank you! <3

I’ll go and look for that List :smiley:

1 Like

@Annieways - I am EVERYWHERE!

@JemU776 - I was wondering what that notification meant

@Shianna - this topic will probably be merged with the one Jem has linked here eventually… But while it isn’t, let me recommend you some limelight stories aren’t on that thread just yet…

Powerfools by Hannalation - group of school kids accidentally take drugs that give them super powers, so they subsequently get recruited by the FBI

Who We Are by J M Santiago - just read this one for the amazing directing! It’s about MC’s moving to college. I think it was only published last week and its the author’s first story, but it’s really good.

Hidden Motives by Stories - your new roommate gets murdered at a party and one of your new friends is totally the one who killed her, so along with a hot bodyguard, you try to figure out what happened.

It’s a boy-girl thing by Fmr - Imagine Freaky Friday but instead of mum and daughter switching bodies, it’s a guy and a girl who are long time enemies.

Alien Patrol by Beppy - aliens are starting to invalid and for some reason only a group of school students are the ones anyone can do anything about

2 Likes

This is the first time you got this type of notification, I assume? :thinking: :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

I think so, or if I’ve had it before I haven’t bothered looking into it

1 Like

Hmm well I dont know then :thinking:

You can check out mine :smile:

It’s called Trapped

Feel free to read it, you don’t have to :joy::kissing_heart:

1 Like