Promote Your Story! (Oct 4, 2022)

Hey there! I was taking a break from episode, but I am back and better than ever! Here is my story!

The Don’s Favorite Singer

“The Don” finds his mystery girl on a random Thursday night, “bb Singers’” past follows her along with The Don, as he tries to unravel her mysterious life.

*NO GEMS *
My story is still being updated and slowly but surely coming to an end!

link to my story down below!
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5742158964326400

Follow my Instagram @zumine_epi for more updates and BTS!!

8 Likes

If anyone could take the time to read my story I would absolutely appreciate it :yellow_heart:

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Episodes: 13
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since we’ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatal…

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

Also up for r4r!

Up for R4R & G4G!

Title: Her Stolen Dream
Genre: Adventure/Fantasy
What to expect:

• Limited CC
  • Choices that Matter [point system]
  • Mini Games
  • Art Scenes
  • Advanced Direction
  • Magical Elements

Link: Her Stolen Dream

Description: A royal engagement between Chloe and Liam goes wrong when the king is killed. Now, Chloe must protect the prince and kingdom. What will happen when she’s stuck with the prince?

1 Like

Hey ZumineLeOlivie,

Thank you for this thread. Please, read my stories ‘Colo(u)ring the Rainbow’ (LL), ’Cat Paws And Wolf Claws’, ‘Little Star’ LL, ‘For HIS Sake’, and/or ‘The Runaway Groom’ LL and INK. R4R is closed at the moment (have too many stories I need to finish reading at the moment).

Number 1 (NEW!!):

Cover Colo(u)ring the Rainbow:

Title: Colo(u)ring the Rainbow

Author: AngelWings

Instagram: @angelwings_1983

Genre: LGBTQ

Style: LL

Episodes: 3 (More are following!!)

Link Colo(u)ring the Rainbow:

Description: You get in a car-accident. A kid is a witness. What happens if a judge sentence you to take care of the kid until his/her parent is out of coma? #CTR M/F MC and M/F LI CC, gender choices for the kid, choices.

Number 2:

Cover Cat Paws And Wolf Claws:

Title: ‘Cat Paws And Wolf Claws’

Genre: Fantasy

Episodes: 19 (More are following!!)

Link Cat Paws, Wolf Claws:

Description: You, a 49 year old female werecat, find an 9 year old orphan at your doorstep. What secrets will unfold, when you decide to take care of him??? No CC, Fantasy, Romance, choices… Female MC Male LI

Number 3:

:point_right: :point_right: 8 episodes, more are following:

Links The Runaway Groom:

Cover The Runaway Groom:

c4539f55e0b83b26fda9d11116f8b9fb781c71dd_2_362x500

Description: You, a bi-male, runs away the 15th time at the aisle. What are you going to do if number 16 is the first one that ran away from you?? Male MC, Male LI, comedy, little bit of mafia and LGBTQ+

Number 4:

:point_right: :point_right: And now my pride, my baby:

Title: ‘For HIS Sake’

Genre: LGBTQ+

Episodes: 21 (More are following!!)

Description: After a tragedy you decide to turn your life upside down. You quit your job and has one friend left. That changes when you meet him… Your LI…

:wink: Male MC, Male LI CC, LGBTQ+

Link:

Cover:

Small cover FHS

Number 5:

Link Little Star:

Cover Little Star:

By AngelWings

Description: Your husband and you are trying to get children for years… finally she’s there… but she’s born dead… (LL) CC, Choices, 1 LI.

For a final special revamp (So, better not read it. :wink: )

• Little Star INK (After revamp it’s complete);

• The Door Is Open LL (After revamp it’s complete);

• The Door Is Open INK (After revamp it’s complete);

• The Search of Thomas f*ing White (LL) (Still continues after revamp…);

• Bounded Minds (INK) (Still continues after revamp…);

• Bounded Minds (LL) (Still continues after revamp…).

Happy reading and stay safe!!

Love A-W

ahhh I love the cover!!
I published my second story ‘Trapped.’ a few days ago and I’d be very happy if you’d check it out!

But what is it about?

Best friends forever and ever is the saying, right? Two best friends and a murder case to be solved undercover.
But some things in life are not meant to last forever…

genre thriller/drama/romance
female MC, two potential LI (YOUR choice)
…and it will be extremely interactive! not just choices but also some riddles you’ve to solve

share your thoughts and ofc your questions with me!

Instagram: @jaswrites.ep
xoxo
Jas

1 Like

Thanks for the thread! Good luck with your story :heart::heart:
Title: Mallif
Mallif = Elven for curse lifter. In the 13th century, monsters are not always evil and heartless. Monsters sometimes are just humans hidden behind a curse.
Setting: Medieval times
MC: 1 (Male)
LI: 1 (Female)
CC: No

Thanks for the thread :blush:
Here’s my new story :see_no_evil:
STORY NAME: OM: The Devil I Created
STORY DESCRIPTION: After a series of murders take place in your home town, you’re assigned to the case. But what happens when bodies keep dropping and secrets of your past come to light. Chaos maybe?
GENRE: Mystery with a hint of drama and romance :blush:
Four chapters are out now(more coming soon)
The story contains:
•1LI (choose gender)
•Full CC (MC and LI)
•LL
•Mini games
•Point systems
•4 endings
•Gem choices to unlock bonus content and scenes
•Advanced directing
It’s for the open mic contest so please try to read all four chapters in one sitting if you choose to read my story :blush:
I’m also up for g4g or r4r with anyone interested just dm me :blush:

Thank you for the thread

Read Here

AUTHOR: hipsy_writes
STORY TITLE: OM:BEYOND CONTROL
GENRE: ACTION
STORY DESCRIPTION: Her dreams of becoming a pharmacist got shattered when her parents died. To survive, she has to make choices. Will this choices lead to a successful revenge or a painful death?
CC/2LI’s/POINT SYSTEM/ART SCENES/MINI GAMES/BONUS SCENES/CHOICES MATTERS/ADVANCED DIRECTING/GEM CHOICES

Thank you for this thread! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Here’s my story - :beach_umbrella: OM: Into The Abyss
Story Link: Into The Abyss Story Link

Story: That Summer
Insta: @storiesbybabi
Episodes: 3
Link : Episode Writer Portal

Congrats on publishing and thank you for the thread :purple_heart:

Story 1

Title: Without a Trace
Genre: Mystery/Thriller
Chapters: 17 (Ongoing)
Description: After her sister vanishes, Talulah sets out on an investigative search with the help of arcane criminology major, Avon. Will their perseverance and wit be enough to find her?
Link: Episode Writer Portal

Story 2

Title: Mind Over Matter
Genre: Drama/Comedy/Action
Chapters: 3 (Complete)
Description: When the world is ravaged by flesh-eating monsters, three soldiers must learn to survive together on a remote island.

Mind over matter cover

Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes

Thank you for this! :laughing:

Title: OM: Flaws Of A Flower
Description: Lies, heartbreak and tribulations. How will Jarod Smith fix his flaws with Paris White while dealing with dilemmas from the past?

Is it worth fixing after the truth?

|Male MC|

Cover:

Thank you sm for this thread :purple_heart: I’d be happy to do an R4R or anything :')
Here’s my story:

Title: OM: DREAMSCAPE
Author Name: Piki (@piki.episode)
Genre: Fantasy/Romance/Drama
Description: Lucid dreaming is your escapade from the real world. That is, until your dreams become a place of mystery & unknowns. Can you save your loved ones from the terrors of the night?
Details: 1 M/F LI, Full Customization, 4 Possible Endings, Lots of Choices!
Link: Click me!

1 Like

Hey, everyone I hope you’re doing well :two_hearts:

I have recently published four new chapters of my story

Story : Catch me before I fall
Style : Limelight
Genre : Romance
(which also includes comedy, drama and action )
LI : only one
Choices : not much
Chapters published : 1-26 chapters out now Season 2

If anyone would like to follow me on my Instagram it’s @sun.shine_stories

Description : Zara went through a rough path as a child and have become stronger. Can hot, charming Asher Jones try to change her mind about love? or will he Catch her before she fall’s (Cc/1LI)

With new story cover
along with the link if anyone would like to check it out!

Hi :blush:
Thank you for this thread
if you are interested in a Mystery story

Story: Hostel By The River
Genre: Mystery (Romance/Drama)
Style: Limelight
Episode: 7 (ongoing)
Description: All you wanted to start over, but everything changed in a way you never planned. you realized you were no longer safe, not anymore. something terrible is going on around you and your friends, will you be able to find it? the most important thing is
will you be able to survive?
|LCC|1LI

Link to my story: Episode Writer Portal
Instagram : @red877.episode

Hello there, :sparkles: Thank you for doing this :sparkles: I just published my first story and I would love to have feedback​: : :white_heart:
Story Title: Dear Little Nerd
Author name : mama.writes
IG : mla.epi
Genre: Romance/ Drama

Story Description: Maeva has always had the label of the perfect nerd in her high school…
But what happens when she catches the attention of her ultimate crush, the most popular guy in high school?
ONE LI / FULL CC
Link :

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Dear Little Nerd [In revamp]

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!:kiss:

Thank you so much for this thread.

I’d love to do r4r
**Story name: ** The stories of Mahabharata
Author : Mikasa & Panda
Story style: LL
Description: The struggle for power between 2 groups stirred up the greatest wars of all times. With Lord Krishna as ally, can the Pandavas win against their own race or will they submit to defeat?
What to expect?
War, Romance, Betrayal, Religion, Oaths, Envy, Power play, plot twists

Limited CC
Choices
Art scenes

Link

Hi! Thank you for making this thread. I would love to do a R4R with you if you are interested.

I just published a new story! I would appreciate it if you gave it a chance and share it please! Feedback is welcomed!

Title: The Truce

Description: Sergei is a cold-hearted gang leader. What happens when he is given a proposal that turns out to be more than he expected?

Genre: Action

My insta: @safi.episode

URL: Episode Writer Portal

Hey, I’d love it if anyone would give my story a read :blush::sparkling_heart: and leave a fanmail if you liked it or have any questions (;

:sunflower: Title: Salt in The Wound
:sunflower: Full CC for MC, one LI, one ending, points system, impactful choices
:sunflower: Genre: Romance/Drama
:sunflower: Description: Her first love transfers back to her school after a year of not hearing from him. What if they cross paths? Will new feelings bloom? Or will her hatred outweigh these feelings?
:sunflower: Instagram: Cerisaro

If you want to see my story cover you can view it here it was drawn by me! :two_hearts:

Story Link:

My story explores - new + old friendships, hard past, moving on, coming of age, first love, family problems and more :sunflower: