Promote your story (published or unpublıshed)

Aww thank you!!

1 Like

Thank you for this thread! :yellow_heart:

𓆃 Title: FT: Seven Wishes
𓆃 Description: An archaeologist discovers an ancient artefact which could not only advance her career, but offers her 7 wishes to enhance her love life. Ready for a tale worth 1000 and 1 nights?
𓆃 Genre: Fantasy
𓆃 Features: Advanced Directing, Art scenes, Mini Games, Point Systems, full CC for MC and partial for LI
𓆃 Storylink: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5425549718257664

What makes it unique is that the narrator is also a character in the story with her own storyline. Want to dive in an Oriental vibe? Then check my story out!

For more info and sneak peeks, check out my Instagram

1 Like

my story isn’t published and I don’t have a cover yet but i am working on my first story.
it is my first story i ever writen. so it may take some time because i need to figure out how writing in episode works haha.

name of story: The secret of notes
desription: When a girl transfers to a new school she meets the bad boy, who is also in a band. What wills they do when they catch feelings for each other, and they find out they are destined for each other. How will she deal with all the fangirls and jealousy?
genre: drama and romance

1 Like

Sounds Cool and dont ya worry u will learn in time

Thankyou😁

Just dropping my entry for the R&R contest here :blush:

R&R: The Revenge Game

Genre: Comedy / Romance
Description:
Your boyfriend dumped you. What do you do? Cry your eyes out and become miserable… or gather sisters-in-crime to take revenge on him? It’s payback time!

[Full CC x LL x LGBTQ x Choose Gender]

1 Like

Thankyou for the thread! :blob_sun: :blob_hearts:

Why should you read it:
This light-hearted romcom has an exciting storyline, including the good times and the bad, with a character lots of us can relate to! I have put lots of time and effort into creating a unique storyline with just the right amount of comedy, romance and drama. It also only has a few reads and I want to get as much as possible by my birthday (Februrary).

Title: This Semester

Genre: Romance/ comedy

Author: emily_episodeee

Instagram: emily_episodeee

Description: A spoiled-rotten American. A strict British boarding school. In this culture clash, rules will be broken.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6520243558744064

Cover:
Forever_Friends_gb_posterThumb_LljKXmZrBh

1 Like

Duplicate closed. Refer to İ Published my New story