Promote your story! / r4r and more!

hiya!! im back to the episode community and here with a new story!

UNEXPECTEDLY ATTRACTED

style: ink

two love interests

description:Destiny, a college student who studies fashion and art. meets another college student who studies art but he has secrets, what happens when they meet in an awkward situation?

1 ep for now! (it just got published) & more episodes to come!

romance, comedy and drama

link: Episode Writer Portal

thank you! and feel free to put your stories below and we can all do r4r!!

art covers of Unexpectedly Attracted:
Falling_for_you_INK_CC_posterThumb_Xu0JWeX6ov
Falling_for_you_INK_CC_posterImage_B0652AmLCm

2 Likes

Let’s do some read for read then

Hello!! I am so down for R4R if you’re interested <3

Story: Baby Doll
Author: Shabrina Azzahra
Description: Through reuniting with her brothers, she meets their friends. She gained an interest for one of them, however, her horrifying past prevents her from pursuing her feelings easily.
Genre: Rom-Com

cover:
His_Baby_Doll_j2_posterThumb_2P1RpMNM5l

link: Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

Hello! Thank you so much for this thread!
My story is called “Through the Dark”

:fire: Description: Delilah, an assassin in a DARK dystopian world, has power but no control. Lucas, the only one who knows control, hates the league she works for. Together can they change the world?
:fire: Episodes: 6, ongoing (and I get them out quickly) episodes are 10-15 mins long
:fire: Genre: Fantasy, Dystopian, Mystery, Romance
:fire: Full CC
:fire: Art scenes (I do all the art myself)
:fire: No gem choices
:fire: My author account is Laina if you are interested and I am up for a r4r and g4g!

Here is the link:
episodeinteractive.com

Hi! I’m up for r4r <3

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Episodes: 15
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since we’ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatal…

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

I’d be up for a R4R💓

𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞: Toc: Uncovering Amara⚔️

𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: After an unexpected revelation, Amara and her forbidden gift flee to the rival kingdom. As Silas begins to uncover who she is, will what he’s harboring shatter all she believes?

𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐫𝐞: Fantasy/romance

𝐈𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐬: :dragon:Full customization, automatic family CC, body customization for both the main character and love interest, music within the story, both choices that matter and don’t, different version of wardrobe options, mini-games and one love interest​:dragon:

𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚: @ava.epi.writes

𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞’𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭: 5 (ongoing)

𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐤: Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

Hi. I am up for a r4r. Here’s my story below:

Author: Tabitha Williams <3
Style: INK
Episodes: 3 (ONGOING)
Genre: Action
Description: Melanie Blues, daughter of Poseidon, is on a quest to defeat evil along the way, and to find out the disappearance of her mother with the help of friends. Will she succeed in time?
Link: Episode Writer Portal

Melanie_Blues_C1_posterThumb_oXGY7NkkYI

Hello!
I wrote my first story and am super excited to share it. Korean dramas have always captivated me, and I’ve always wanted to create something similar.
ToC: Against all odds
Genre: Romance, Fantasy
Chapters: 5(Ongoing)
Description: Ellie is just a side character in an episode game who is in love with the main character. But what happens when she finds out that she has a doom ending? Can she change her fate?

Please try it out and feel free to leave any feedback. Since it’s my first story I would like to get people’s perspective to improve it. Thank you!

Instagram

1 Like

Hey, I’d love to do a R4R if you’re interested🫶

:revolving_hearts: Title: ToC: Aether

:revolving_hearts: Genre: Fantasy

:revolving_hearts: Episodes: 5 (ongoing)

:revolving_hearts: Description: Upon discovering she is a sorcerer, Rory travels to Cecilia academy to learn to control her powers. But something seems off, and soon she starts uncovering the truth…

:revolving_hearts: Limited MC and LI CC

Edit: My insta is @epi.annapineapple and the link to my story is Episode Writer Portal
:heart_hands:

Hey!
I can do r4r with you if you want. I just released a story called Against all odds. How about we read 5 chap of eachother’s story.
That way it’ll benefit us in the episode contest (if you are entering any), and we can continue if we like the story afterwards.
If you want to do r4r, just let me know.

1 Like

Sure I’d love to! Pls message me your link to the story

Sure! Here it is.

ToC: Against all odds
Genre: Romance, Fantasy
Chapters: 5(Ongoing)
Description: Ellie is just a side character in an episode game who is in love with the main character. But what happens when she finds out that she has a doom ending? Can she change her fate?

Please try it out and feel free to leave any feedback. Thank you!

if anyone could take the time to read this story, i would be so grateful, as i have poured a lot of blood sweat and tears into it!

Title: A Christmas Wish
Description: Alyssa Clarke has it all, until one Christmas turns her whole life upside down. She’s never been one of those small-town girls, until she becomes stranded in Snowy Ridge…
Cover:

1 Like

Can you send me the link of your story?

1 Like

Thanks for this thread! Here’s my story info if anyone’s interested! :blush:

Title: Partner and Crime

Author Episode.percenitygf

Instagram @Episode.percenitygf

GenreRomance

Only gem choice is to support the author at the end

Style Limelight

Episodes 6&7 out now (8-9coming soon)

Description
Kira, finally reunited with her family after being taken away at the age of 7, wonders what will happen when the past of her parent’s past comes back into the picture.

Link

episodeinteractive.com
Partner_and_crime_aw_posterThumb_91asL4nnjb

boost!! // be checking out the stories soon!

hii! would you like to do a r4r? dm me!

hiya! would you like to do a r4r? dm me!

hiya! would you like to do a r4r? dm me!