Promote your story (R4R) (G4G)

I just published my first story and would really appreciate it you read it.
The Blood Oath! Check it out! https//bit.ly/EpisodeHere episode Episode Writer Portal

9 Likes

New episode story called The Hunt Of Vampires

I created this story called The Hunt Of Vampires. It is very scary and fun.I would like everyone to read my episode story, yet still not completed the story.

IMG_2582

Title: The Hunt Of Vampires
By : Serina Alexander
Instagram : Serina Alexander (@serina_episode) • Instagram photos and videos
Genre : Horror
Chapters : 8 episodes(ongoing) 30 episodes to complete
Description : People are getting killed by evil vampire.But there are some good and bad vampires.Also will she fall in love with the good vampire or vampire hunter boyfriend.

1 Like

I actually am already reading your story and i really do enjoy it.

1 Like

Hope you like it

Hi! Would you be interested in doing a G4G?

Do you use IG? :purple_heart:

Would you like to do a G4G :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m working on my story its called Happy Day’s

Congratulations on publishing your first story! :confetti_ball: Feel free to check out mine. :hugs:

Title : Sora: A Viking Saga [COMPLETE]
Summary : Vikings of Sora are at war with England! Shield maiden Thora has been sent together with her brothers and secret lover to negotiate for peace. [CC & LGBTQ+]
Genre : adventure/ fantasy/ romance
Story link : -
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4625143746985984
Story cover

Instagram : I post sneak peeks and more via my page @chanel.stories

2 Likes

Hi. Thanks for this post and congratulations on publishing .I am up for a R4R, G4G, or even to just promote. Feel free to check out mines if interested and here’s my story below:

Title: Super Wolf Girl
Instagram: @twes2363
Author: Tabitha Williams <3
Style: Limelight
Episodes: 23 (ONGOING)
Genre: Action
Description: Terronica becomes a hero for one night and then suddenly becomes the town of Bluewood’s favorite wolf hero ever. But will she save the town from evil foes?
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Cover is done by @mary_d_sava on instagram.

91E5B8C4-EB47-4120-B88D-943EAD2F1D77

1 Like

Heyyyy, here’s my story. (R4R)
Title: Ms. Problematic
By: Ivy Vale
IG:(none lol)
Style:LL
Genre: Lgbtq+,Romance, & Comedy (The episodes are honestly, only around 5 minutes :S
About: Enemies to lovers: Kim is in here final year of college ready to take on the world! However, her plans seem to change after meeting her soon to be enemy, Adeline…CC
Story Link: Episode Writer Portal

-If you get the chance please read it I’ll do the same for you :hugs: !!!

2 Likes

Hi,

I‘m up for a r4r.

Here’s my story:

ATT52817 1

Title: Saivoaimo
Author: P D Anderson
IG: @starliteoversuomi
Genre: Fantasy, Romance, Drama
Episodes: 13 (complete)
Style: Limelight
LI: Male (one)
Customization of the MC and her LI
Description:
What would you do if the guy you met last night turns out to be your own REAL guardian angel? Vilja has to make her choice and FAST while a powerful enemy is closing in…

1 Like

Hey, I would love to do a R4R!

Genre: Romance, rom-com
Style: limelight
Chapters published: 3

Description: Childhood friends to enemies. Now colleagues. Forced to organize a Valentine’s event. Will the love themed preparations soften broken hearts or deepen the rivalry?

Link: 𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝐌𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐨 𝐁𝐞

1 Like

I’m up for R4R or G4G.
This is my first story and, so far it only has 3 episodes
Genre: Mystery
Title: In the Heat of the Night
Limelight, FULL CC, Enemies to lovers

Description:
Kate, an agent with a troubled past, is forced to work with her obnoxious new partner. Will she be able to handle the attraction? Be careful, not everything is what it seems.

1 Like

Congrats on publishing! I’m down for a r4r. Let me know if you’re interested :grin:

Title: ANIMOSITY
Genre: Dark Fantasy
Chapters: 4 (Ongoing)
Description: An immortal mage, a rebellious teen, and a vampire framed for murder. It’s only a matter of time before they realize that everywhere they go marks a trail of fear and chaos.
Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes

Thank you :heart:

1 Like

Hey I’m Faith an author episode!!!
Story: The White Skulls
Genre: Action
Episodes: 60
Description: When Jacob is assigned to protect Alicia, his bosses daughter, they don’t expect a job to turn into something more

I love The White Skulls! Check it out! https//bit.ly/EpisodeHere episode Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

Sorry I don’t have money for G4G, I can only do R4R

I published my first 3 episodes last night its:
I will stick this on my shelf to read x

also mine is

Title: The Gangster’s Wife
** Author: Georgia-Leigh**
Genre: Romance&Action

**Description: **
Georgia has had a troubled past and stayed single for a few years will Thomas be the one to save her or will it be chaos and heartbreak.

Number of episodes: 3 (More coming soon! I just released this!)

Title O Son Where Art Thou: Happily Ever After

Description You got your happily ever after, but you’ve ran into a few problems. Find out in this sequel to O Son Where Art Thou.

Number of episodes 16 (completed)

Genre Comedy, Drama

Style Limelight

CC Yes

Instagram @brendan.writes

Link Episode Writer Portal

Thank you for this thread! I would love to do an r4r with anyone. I just released this story so it would mean the world to me if someone could take the time to give it a quick read. Thank you so much!

Title: The Love Match

Genre: Romance, Historical

Description: You are a debutante in search of love in the regency era. Will you choose your rakish and handsome childhood enemy, or will you choose the charming Duke with a dark secret?

Number of episodes: 5 (More coming soon! I just released this!)

- INSPIRED BY BRIDGERTON

- FULL CC

- LOVE TRIANGLE, TWO LOVE INTERESTS

- FREE WARDROBE

Follow my instagram for updates!: @calopsia.episode

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Thank you for this thread!
If you are still accepting offers I would love to do a R4R or G4G! I have 4 episodes out now, and I can do 12 gems
Title : Glam to Geek
Summary : You are the schools ‘it girl’ but your bad grades might keep you from graduating! Your life is turned upside down when you have to join the geekiest club in school for extra credit. Will anyone find out your secret? Will you find new friendships and love along the way? What will you do once you’ve gone from glam to geek? [LIMELIGHT] [CC]
Genre : Comedy/Romance
Story link : Episode Writer Portal
Story cover

Instagram I post updates and sneak peaks @nashton.episode