Promote Your Story/R4R OPEN!

Thank you for the thread :heavy_heart_exclamation:
TITLE: Our little secret

GENRE: Mystery/Drama

DESCRIPTION: What could be better than meeting five close friends at a student party? Such events are extremely rare. However, things don’t get so rosy when a dead girl is found in the house. Who is behind this and what is the little secret of each of them?

•Full CC

•Sounds & Music

•Point System, Choices matter, Mini games

My ig: @epi.ksu

Thanks for doing this thread! I’m interested in doing R4R dm on here or Instagram:)
Story: Addicted to you
Author: LadyW
Instagram: @ladyw.episode
Description: A “normal” life is all Laila has known, but what happens when her family’s dark secret comes to light and the only person she feels safe with is the school’s bad boy.
Genre: Drama&romance
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6064785618829312

I really advise my first story! :heart:
Title : The Firat Sight
Author : Sevinc
Instagram : @inch_episode

Story Description
Cleo is a Vampire who is in danger because of the people. She and her twin are left by their parents after they just moved on a new city and started a new school. Then Cleo became the leader of her Clan but after 2 years a new boy is starting the school and She lives really unusual things in her life. Like a heartbeat!

Story Link

Thanks for this thread :relaxed:

Title: The Apartment
Author: Sapphire (:
My Instagram: @ episodesapphire
Description: Mila, Emma and Benji living together in the city often leads to some chaotic situations. But things seem to be looking up for them at least.
Episodes: 6 (and will be continued)
Genre: Comedy
Story Cover:
The_Apartment_Cover
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4951680812253184

Hi, thank you for this thread. I’m interested in r4r. We can do 4x4 chapters. You can dm me on Instagram @saleem.episode. here’s my story.

The link is

Thank you.

Hi, thank you! :sparkles:
This is my story:

Title : 10 Preconditions
Genre : Romance (with a lot of drama)
Style : Limelight
Chapters : 3, more coming soon

Description : 10 Preconditions - everything Lola needs to never fall in love…
But what happens when Jonathan enters her life and slowly makes Lola break her own rules?

Includes :
CC (MC & LI)
Choices
Point system

Author : MyEpisodees
Instagram : myepisodees

Hey, thank you for this thread! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Here is my story:
Title: Cloaked Lust
Author: Anna Lilac [IG: @annalilac.stories]
Genre: Fantasy (with Romance ofc :kissing_closed_eyes:)
Chapters: 8
Description: The human realm is dangerous, but your sister’s life is on the line. Can the hot doctor you meet save her or will your risk not reap reward? [CC, F/M LI]
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6095448114397184
What can you expect?:

• CC for the male and female LI and the MC
  • Advanced directing with overlays, zooms and mini games, several point systems
  • No important gem choices, there are only optional gem choices, that will not limit your reader experience, e.g. buying points, skipping mini games and supporting the author

Cover:

2 Likes

Want to do R4R with me?

Hi, sorry, I have some R4R I have to finish first so I don’t have time right now :see_no_evil:

1 Like

If you want you can check out my new Mafia story!

Title: THE VAMPIRE MAFIA
Writer: Anahi
Genre: **fantasy, Action, Drama **
Instagram account: anahi_episode_
Style: LL
Description:

Emilio falls in love with crystal but because of his past mistakes and he’s mafia life, will Crystal and Emilio be able to be together?

If anyone could take the time to read mine I would extremely appreciate it!

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since we’ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatal…

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

Also up for r4r!

No worries

1 Like

Hey :zap: I would like to do a R4R with you.

title: Call Out My Name
description: When Kassandra is forced to work as the receptionist of a nightclub, she will find herself in a young man’s boxing club. Neon lights will flash in a story where nothing is what it seems.

It’s a story about romance but especially about female empowerment through the experiences of the MC and the other girls, who also work there, against the “Ice men”.

So I just can say: are you ready to start the thaw?

ig: isi_writes

thank you so much for doing this :wink:

Okay so guysI’m doing a lil thing to make it easy for us to do R4R if you’re interested!
Just reply with :star2:, story name and no. of chapters you’d like both of us to read. If I like your story, I’ll keep reading it till the end and will also post on my IG! Hope this helps!

I have your 5 eps read on ‘On The Brink.’

Hi dear!

Not long ago I published my new fantasy/romance story! Every read and support means a lot to me, so I hope you’ll like it. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
If you want to do r4r let me know!

You can find me on instagram: @miwrites.epi for sneak peaks, countdowns and everything you need to know about this or my other stories. :black_heart:

Genre: Fantasy/Romance
MC: Female
LI: One
CC: limited (eye shaped, color and hair color are not available)
Choices: will be more!
Chapters: 1-6 OUT NOW!
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6602109696540672
Description: When two worlds collide, you don’t have much choice but to follow the rules. Your enemy becomes your shadow. Your love becomes your enemy. And you just wish to be held in the dark.

Summary

Longer:
What would you do if one day you lost everything? And because of that your life changed beyond recognition to the point that the only escape would be to blend into the world that never suited you?

What if you had to face your own demons and let someone you genuinely hate get close to you? Just for your own safety.

What if feelings got out of hand and no one could stop it?

They say that the forbidden fruit tastes the best and that there is nothing better than losing yourself in an emotion so strong that it can destroy everything in its path.

Even you.
Knowing all this, would you do this again?

2 Likes

Thanks for the thread babe :innocent:

Story Title: Ride Or Die
Genre: Drama
Episode Available: 1-5 out now
Description: Born into a world where mercy is deemed as weakness, she was made to be fearless even if it means death. Simply add Condanerson at the end of her name, death will come knocking.

Heyy!
I have a new story

TITLE- See You Next Time
GENRE- Romance
DESCRIPTION- She was happy, until she lost the love of her life. She had given up the idea of love until she moved to LA and it changed her life forever.

CC for both LI and MC
Author- Aria Lopez
Instagram- lopezariaa
link- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6505134015840256
Take care and I hope you enjoy the story!
If you want to do an r4r please message me on instagram… I dont wanna ghost anyone!

Hello!

I posted on Episode my first story and I will be honored if u give it a try. Also I’m interested in R4R :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Here is the link to my story (Show me your weakness):

Description of my story:
Trying to be strong in difficult times isn’t something new for you. But how will you react in front of love when everything around you is falling apart?

Mystery, Drama, Romance and so much more!

Thank you for you time!
Have a nice day!
:heart:

Hiya. It’s been over 5 days since I sent you screenshots of your story. Will you be reading mine soon, thank you?